St. Louis Practice Areas
At Burger Law, we specialize in a number of different areas. Our St. Louis Injury Attorneys provide free legal representation to injured victims throughout the Greater St. Louis area and Illinois. Below, you’ll find a list of some of the areas we cover. Feel free to contact Burger Law now for a case review or if you have any questions about our capabilities.
The St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyers at Burger Law are here for injury victims and their families. Recently, we reached a $113 Million Verdict for Missouri Corrections Officers, and are proud to represent workers in compensation claims. Contact one of our attorneys today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Burger Law is very transparent with our clients. We do everything we can to help injury victims and their families to move from injury to settlement. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our firm. There is no cost for having a conversation. Let us know how we can help, and we will go from there.
- When Can You Sue a Nursing Home?
- What Are My Rights If My Family Member is Killed in a Truck Accident?
- How Do You Know When You Have a Personal Injury Case?
- What Do I Need to Collect from the Scene of My Personal Injury for my Lawyer?
- What Documentation Can I Provide to Help My Case?
- What Should I Do if I’m Hit by a Drunk Driver?