Gary K. Burger, Jr. devotes his practice to helping injury victims and their families, providing financial recovery and protecting the future of those injured, and making our community safer through advocacy and volunteer work.
Gary Burger has tried and won many complex civil litigation cases in many areas: medical malpractice, products liability, employment discrimination, auto crashes, motorcycle and truck cases, premises liability, class actions, and consumer fraud. He also pursues and tries cases in commercial litigation, probate, workers compensation, and administrative and arbitration hearings.
Gary Burger also has the following achievements:
- Trial lawyer for 27 years, founder and principal of Burger Law in downtown St. Louis.
- For 20 years I have run a small- to medium-sized firm dedicated to zealous representation of injury victims and their families.
- Board and Executive Committee Member of Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
- Board of Governors Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Member of the Missouri Supreme Court Intervention Committee under Rule 16.
- Chosen as a Superlawyer for over 10 years, member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and other professional recognitions.
- AV rated lawyer by LexisNexis and Martindale-Hubbell, “The preeminent Rating … indicating the highest level of legal ability and ethics. The pinnacle of professional excellence.”
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Advocacy and Civil Pretrial Practice Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Admitted to practice in Missouri and Illinois, and in The Missouri Supreme Court and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 7th and 8th Circuits and various Federal District Courts.
- Missouri Supreme Court Intervention Committee; former Chairmen of Missouri Lawyers Assistance Committee; former member of Missouri Lawyers Regional Disciplinary Committee;
- Illinois and Missouri Bar Associations, the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Missouri Association of Trial Lawyers and the American Association for Justice
- Avvo Clients’ Choice Award View Gary’s profile on Avvo here.
- Winner of 2018 second highest Jury Verdict in Missouri of $113.7 Million
Gary Burger grew up in the St. Louis area and graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia with a double major in economics and political science. He then attended Washington University School of Law and graduated in 1992. Gary lives in St. Louis with his family.
Here are links to news articles and television segments concerning the Corrections Officers Lawsuit:
Gary created and co hosts a podcast for lawyers called Lawyervlawyer, episodes of which can be found here.
Gary has written four books relating to law. These can be found here.
Gary has a Youtube channel for mostly law materials which can be found here.
Gary has over 400 google reviews of his firm which can be found here.
Gary’s outstanding case results have also been featured in Missouri Lawyer’s Weekly!
Gary is a scuba diver and bee keeper. His diving has been featured in Missouri Lawyer’s Weekly, as well as on the TODAY show in which he led NBC’s Kevin Tibble on a dive tour of Bonne Terre’s underground lake. Watch the segment here!
Gary Burger has represented clients in numerous courts, including in: the Missouri Court of Appeals; the Supreme Court of Missouri; trial courts in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Jefferson County, St. Francois County, Washington County in Missouri; St. Clair, Madison, Randolf, Cook, Springfield and other counties in Illinois; and federal courts in the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri, the Northern, Central and Southern Districts of Illinois and the northern district of Indiana. Gary has also represented clients in Colorado, Florida, Kansas, Texas, Iowa, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Wisconsin and other states in the past.
Gary is a recurring featured radio guest on the John and Kane Show, which is also available for Podcast. Listen below.
If you have been injured and you would like Gary to review your case for free, call (314) 648-8348 or fill out the Free Case Evaluation form. We do not charge a fee unless we win your case, guaranteed.