Get Help With Your Car Accident Case
Have you recently been in a car accident? You will have many questions about your car accident case, including whether you need the representation of a car accident lawyer or if you can resolve your case on your own. As you move forward in your case, you will come across questions you didn’t know you had. Resources like this free e-book from Burger Law will help you get the best outcome for your car accident case.
Read the Book
Read award-winning personal injury lawyer and accident attorney Gary Burger’s free book, 10 Mistakes That Wreck Your Car Crash Case. Learn about the most common mistakes people make when it comes to car accident cases and what to do instead.
Skip to a section:
- First Mistake: They Do Not Act Immediately After The Crash
- Second Mistake: They Do Not Get Medical Attention Soon After The Crash
- Third Mistake: They Trust the Insurance Company Too Much for Too Long
- Fourth Mistake: They Do Not Get A Lawyer That Will Get The Full Value Of Their Claim
- Fifth Mistake: They Do Not Try To Settle A Small Claim With The Insurance Company Quickly By Themselves
- Sixth Mistake: They Settle Before They Know The Full Extent Of Their Injuries
- Seventh Mistake: They Do Not Have Any Or Enough Car Insurance
- Eighth Mistake: They Ignore Time Limits And Do Not Act Quickly On Their Claim
- Ninth Mistake: They Do Not Make Uninsured Or Underinsured Motorist Claims Or Claims Against Insurance Bought By Friends And Family
- Tenth Mistake: They Make Inconsistent Statements About Their Case And/Or Post On Social Media About Their Claim