Head Injury LawyerSpringfield, IL
The Springfield Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Head injuries are almost always traumatic, in fact, they are one of the most common causes of disability or death. Regardless of whether or not you believe the injury to be severe or minor, you should always consult a medical professional to make sure that you or a loved one is ok. If you’re currently suffering from a head injury and you need help getting what you are owed, don’t worry. You do have options.
Burger Law’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Springfield always demand full compensation and recovery for their clients who are injured and suffering from traumatic brain injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers always give these cases the complete attention and dedication they deserve because head injuries are extremely traumatic and need to be litigated seriously and extensively. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Springfield can help you get the care you need and deserve. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries – Head Injury Lawyer Springfield, IL
Unlike someone with a broken arm, a person diagnosed with a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. Brain injuries, unlike broken bones, can have lasting and serious consequences if not seen to immediately. Often, those who are suffering from traumatic brain injuries also aren’t aware that their other functions are also being impaired by the injury.
So that head injuries and their symptoms can be better understood, we’ve compiled a brief list. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Springfield have successfully fought for head injury claims before, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions – This is the most common type of head injury. concussions happen when the brain is wracked against the skull. Symptoms include loss of awareness, being knocked out, and blurred vision.
- Fractures – This is a break in the thick skeletal bone. These injuries are often extremely severe. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures – This is the basic level of skill fractures. There is a break in the bone structure of the skull, but the broken bone does not move anywhere. This injury will share symptoms with concussions, and it may have further motor function disabilities.
- Depressed Skull Fractures – This is one of the more traumatic brain injuries as the brain itself is subject to damage. Surgery is typically required for this level of injury.
- Hematomas – This injury is caused by blood clots on or around the brain which causes the brain to undergo pressure.
- Epidural Hematoma – This hematoma forms between the skull and the dura that protects the brain. This type of hematoma can form when blood vessels burst in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion – This type of hematoma is a direct injury to the brain, rather than an outside injury that affects it. For this injury, major loss of motor function is common, as well as severe migraines and loss of consciousness.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, get you or your loved one medical care immediately. Your life can be seriously damaged by a head injury. If someone caused your injury, you can sue them to get the care you need and deserve. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Springfield have a proven themselves as champions for those who are injured due to negligence or willful acts, and they will fight for 100% of what you are owed and 100% of the recovery you need for your head injury.
Symptoms of Head Injuries – Head Injury Attorney in Springfield
Knowing if a person is suffering from or being affected by a brain injury isn’t always simple. The skull is a strong, thick bone, but the brain underneath can be damaged even if the skull isn’t damaged. Your brain can still be seriously damaged without any exterior signs. Here are several outwardly exhibited symptoms our Head Injury Lawyers in Springfield have identified that can help you notice if someone is suffering from brain damage:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light – If light or noise appears to negatively affect them and the light and noise are at normal levels, this can be a sign that the head trauma is more severe than initially realized.
- Abnormally Pale Skin – Abnormally pale skin can be a sign that the bodies regulatory functions are being affected or that the brain which governs these functions is damaged.
- Severe Constant Headache – Severe Migraines or constant headaches can be signs of brain damage.
- Blurred Vision – If the person has difficulty seeing where before they did not, this can be a clear sign of brain damage.
- Balance Issues – When someone had difficulty walking, and they aren’t suffering from leg or back issues, this can be a sign that they are suffering from traumatic brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating – Sweating during unusual circumstances can be a sign of brain damage.
- Sensitive to Irritability – Unusually short tempers or general irritability can be a sign of brain damage.
Brain injuries need to be seen to and receive medical treatment as soon as possible. Quick and effective medical attention can typically have extremely positive effects on a brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Springfield can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers can help get you or your loved one the exact care that is needed for the brain injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Springfield, IL – Call our Team Now
You deserve to recover from your injuries, and you deserve to get the full recovery you are owed, whether it’s physical rehabilitation, medical needs, or financial awards that you can receive because of the injury. Remeber, you didn’t want to be hurt, lose work, or lose wages. If you or someone you love who’s been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Springfield who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Springfield can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page – Practice Areas.