Truck Accident Lawyer in St Louis, MO
Burger Law represents Truck Accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois
Truck Crash Attorney in St Louis, MO. Burger Law is a personal injury law firm that has recovered millions of dollars in compensation for victims of truck accidents. When truck drivers break the rules of the road and injure or kill fellow motorists, Gary Burger and associates hold them accountable for their actions. The truck accident attorneys at Burger Law have tried and won many truck accident cases involving distracted driving, intoxicated drivers, multiple vehicle truck crashes, traffic light, lane usage and right of way violations, improper vehicle maintenance, excessive weight hauling, and more. Here at Burger Law, our team of truck accident lawyers aggressively investigate and litigate truck accident cases to get victims large monetary recoveries.
If you or a loved one have been involved in a truck crash that was caused by a negligent truck driver, it’s important to hire Gary Burger and associates to resolve your truck accident case. Trucking companies and their insurers will attempt to get away with paying out small amounts to truck accident victims, often leaving people with severe injuries and without fair compensation for their medical bills and financial damages resulting from the accident. The truck accident attorneys of Burger Law can protect you from insurance companies who will try and take advantage of you, and there are no fees if no recovery!
When the truck crash lawyers of Burger Law represent your truck accident case, you’re being supported by over two decades of personal injury litigation experience. Burger Law will help you secure the largest possible compensation for your injuries and damages. We offer free case evaluations for truck accident victims in Missouri and Illinois. Gary Burger and his associates will work closely with your insurance company and medical care providers to make sure you’re being properly treated and that your truck accident case gets the attention it deserves. If you have recently been involved in a truck accident, it’s important to hire Burger Law as soon as possible so that our truck accident lawyers can secure witness statements, interview involved officers, investigate the scene and take the additional steps in order to win your car accident case.
Our Truck Accident Lawyers are dedicated to providing the victims of truck crashes with expert legal advice and counseling. If you’ve been in a truck accident and believe that your accident may fall under another category, please choose from the below.
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading