Semi-Truck Accidents Siloam Springs, AR
Are you looking for someone to fight for you? Burger Law provides experienced legal representation.
Semi-Truck Accident Lawyers Siloam Springs, AR. The last thing on your mind should be worrying about court dates or legal jargon. Burger Law’s Siloam Springs, AR, semi-truck crash lawyers help victims and their families get back on their feet. This may include full-service legal services, guidance, and managing financial difficulties after an accident. Do not hesitate to contact one of our semi-truck accident lawyers in Siloam Springs, AR, today to learn more about our firm. The Burger Law Firm is dedicated to helping victims get the reward that they deserve. Burger Law’s Semi-Truck Accident Lawyers are ready to help, no matter where you are.
What To Do After a Semi-Truck Accident in Siloam Springs, AR
If you need an experienced and dedicated legal team to fight for your truck accident claim, call or contact our Truck Crash Lawyers in Siloam Springs. You will not be charged with any fees unless we successfully win your claim, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need.
One of your priorities should be to get medical treatment. A police report, the negligent party’s information, proof of injury, and other evidence is paramount for settling an injury case. You can read more about this in our FAQ about information you need to collect after an auto accident in Siloam Springs, AR.
Causes of Semi-Truck Accidents
If you were a victim in a Siloam Springs, AR, truck accident, one of the most important things you can do is get legal representation. Common causes of these accidents include the following:
- Distracted Driving and Texting
- DUI / DWI
- Failing to Yield
- Hit and Runs
- Reckless Driving
- Construction Zones
- Rain or Bad Weather
If you are unfortunate to fall victim to a truck accident, the most important thing you can do is to contact a local Siloam Springs, AR, truck crash lawyer as soon as possible. Basically, an attorney will be assigned to your case and investigation will begin. Information including medical reports and injury records, testimonies, police reports, and other documentation is important for getting a settlement. Luckily, our staff is available to help you from start to finish.
Semi-Truck Accident Damages and Compensation
Special and general damages may be available if you have been in a truck-related accident. Here are a few:
- Lost Income: If you are unable to work due to an injury, you may be able to collect lost wages up to a certain point.
- Medical Expenses: X-rays, ambulance rides, rehabilitation, and other medical expenses may be compensated as well. This is why it’s important to keep medical records.
- Pain and Suffering: When it comes to damages, any ongoing pain, depression, PTSD, or even anxiety is considered.
- Additional Out-of-Pocket Expenses: This can include transportation, childcare, and other unexpected expenses due to an injury.
There are a wide range of damages that may be recovered. At Burger Law, we will look into every option to make sure you receive the maximum amount of compensation.
Being a diligent driver better protects you against the chance of an accident. Your life and your family are more important than drinking and driving or responding to any text. Burger Law’s Siloam Springs, AR, semi-truck crash lawyers will help you recover damages if we can, but it starts with you being safe. You do not have to handle an auto accident on your own. Being part of a semi truck or car crash accident in Siloam Springs, AR, can be traumatizing.
Common Truck Crash Injuries
Truck crashes are violent events, even at low speeds. When these accidents happen, they can leave broken bones, internal injuries, and even cause death. Here is a list of the most common injuries that can result from an auto accident:
- Whiplash – Whiplash Injuries occur due to a forceful jerking motion applied on the neck. Typically, these types of injuries are caused when a vehicle is struck from a location the driver isn’t suspecting. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions – Concussions are caused by the forceful motion of the brain inside the skull, to the point that bruising or swelling can occur. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones – In Car Accidents, broken bones occur when a limb is either forced in an unnatural direction, or when it collides with a surface and breaks under the pressure. Auto accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can take some time to heal, and often require lengthy amounts of rehabilitation before they are back to 100%.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is a particularly dangerous injury that can result from an auto accident because the injury isn’t immediately apparent. Internal bleeding is different from an exterior wound because the bleeding occurs inside your body, which causes blood loss that isn’t visibly apparent until much later.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Much like whiplash injuries or concussions, spinal injuries are caused by an extreme amount of force that causes the spine to either move in an unnatural direction, or bends due to an incredible amount of force. The spinal cord is the nervous system highway in your body. When this is damaged, you can be partially or even permanently paralyzed.
Whether your injury was listed above, or you have another issue that was caused by a semi-truck accident in Siloam Springs, you need to speak with our lawyers immediately to ensure that you get the medical care and attention that you deserve.
You need to take any injury seriously. See the short video below that explains internal damages:
Semi-Truck Crash Results
Results matter with any type of legal claim. Our clients want to know that we are giving 100% to a case and win a reasonable settlement on their behalf. Here are a couple of auto accident claims we have won for clients:
- $200,000 Accident Settlement
- Tonya’s Truck Accident Mediation
- $90,000 Settlement after Car Accident
- Head on Collision
- Rear End Accident Leads to $35,000 recovery
Below are a few other areas we specialize in:
No matter the injury, it is very important to collect evidence. Typically, this would include:
- Medical bills and records, x-rays, and a doctor’s report.
- Witness testimonies, photos of the accident, and police reports.
- Evidence of a loss of quality of life. Pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment, and lost wages also come into play.
The Burger Law team understands how difficult it is to be a victim. Do not hesitate to contact one of our attorneys now for more information. Correct and Accurate documentation of a semi-truck accident is the difference between protecting your claim and getting the care you need, and being denied critical medical services or financial reimbursement.
Semi-Truck Accident Liability
Many parties may be liable, including the manufacturer of the truck, the driver, the company, and other motorists.
Establishing the degree of liability for all involved parties is often critical after a truck accident in Siloam Springs, AR. Most courts apply a philosophy of pure comparative fault to semi truck accidents, which means that anyone considered liable for any percentage of an accident must compensate the other drivers. Trucking and insurance companies use liability laws to their advantage and attempt to shift liability from their drivers onto other drivers. Reach out to Burger Law’s Siloam Springs, AR, semi-truck crash attorneys now for more information about these types of cases and what to do if you are in an accident.
An auto accident can change you and your family’s life in a heartbeat. Below are a few resources created by our Siloam Springs, AR, auto accident attorneys. Check out our web version of What to Do After a Car Accident book here.
Regardless of whether you think the injury is serious or not, you should still see a doctor. The injury will not just go away. Once you have spoken with a doctor, contact our truck crash lawyers in Siloam Springs, AR, so that we can take on your claim and fight for your right every step of the way.
- What Do I Need to Collect from the Scene of My Personal Injury for my Lawyer?
- What Are My Rights If My Family Member is Killed in a Truck Accident?
- Who is Liable in a Truck Accident?
- How Do Policy Limits Affect My Case?
- How is liability determined in a weather-related accident?
- Do I have a case if my accident happened during bad weather?