Truck Accident Lawyer Farmington, MO
An accident has happened, you’re hurt, and you need help deciding what to do next. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, so you should under no circumstances be required to pay for injuries or loss of work that you didn’t want either. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Farmington, even if that means fighting for the full amount of your medical bills as well as any other financial losses you’ve taken on because of the accident. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Farmington aggressively fight for the rights of truck accident victims, and will pursue your claim to ensure that all of your needs and debts are satisfied.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Farmington have set themselves apart in the defense of Farmington residents and fight diligently for their rights, even when that means taking major trucking corporations to court and holding them accountable. Your needs deserve to met be, regardless of the cost or the time involved and you shouldn’t have to pay a dime. Our Farmington Truck Wreck Lawyers are dedicated to your needs and your recovery, regardless of the cost.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Farmington. You deserve your full recovery, and we won’t charge you any fees unless we meet that goal. Fighting for your rights and your needs will always be our only concern. You deserve exceptional and competent legal representation, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Farmington, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – Farmington Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Farmington, you may be confused about the steps you should take, who you can call, and generally what to do. Here are the steps our Farmington truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- If you are injured, call 911 immediately. Your health is the most important factor in any accident.
- If you aren’t seriously injured, take pictures of the accident. This includes your vehicle, and the other driver’s vehicle.
- Get a statement from the truck driver admitting to causing the accident. Ask them why they did what they did, get them to admit as much as possible.
- When the authorities arrive, have the other driver admit to causing the accident so that it is on the official report.
- If the truck driver refuses to help you or answer any questions, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Farmington.
Taking these steps can help secure your recovery, and shield you from any fault for the accident. If you need assistance with your accident, or if there are other issues that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Farmington with a proven record of successfully fighting for truck accident victims. We will fight for you, and your recovery.
Your Truck Accident Case in Farmington requires an experienced and dedicated team. You didn’t ask for the accident or the injuries, so you shouldn’t have to pay for any of the rehabilitation that’s required to heal you. When you choose our team of aggressive and dedicated Truck Accident Lawyers in Farmington you will be taken care of every step of the way. We are fully dedicated to your case and your recovery because we don’t require any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. Not all drivers follow these rules, and when they act negligently, accidents can happen. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Trucking Regulations such as the above help keep the road safe. The driver who caused your accident acted negligently, and if they broke one of the above rules we can find evidence that leads to that conclusions. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Farmington fight for your rights and have several different effective and proven strategies to ensure you get 100% of your required recovery. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer Farmington, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This incredible difference in weight is why truck drivers must closely and carefully adhere to the rules of the road. When a commercial truck that is laden with product smashes into a car, the injuries that result from that accident are often traumatic and life threatening. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Farmington have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – In Car Accidents, broken bones occur when a limb is either forced in an unnatural direction, or when it collides with a surface and breaks under the pressure. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can cause a loss of work, loss of function of the limb, and cause other health complications.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is a serious medical condition that can result in death. Internal bleeding is caused when organs inside your body are pierced or ruptured due to force, and then release blood or other liquids into your body that can cause swelling and blood loss.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Much like whiplash injuries or concussions, spinal injuries are caused by an extreme amount of force that causes the spine to either move in an unnatural direction, or bends due to an incredible amount of force. The spinal cord is the nervous system highway in your body. Often, any injuries to your spine can result in serious loss of motor function in your limbs.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. These types of accident unfortunately often result in death, and that is due to the tremendous force involved.
You neither asked for nor wanted to be in a truck accident. You deserve to recover physically and financially for your injuries, without having to fight for either of them. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Farmington, MO are prepared to fight for you full and complete recovery.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
Because of the accident, you now have mounting medical bills that you have to pay and that will be difficult because of the wages you lost while not being able to go to work. Under MO laws, you do have legal recourse to recover for your losses. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Farmington can help you recover these items:
- You can recover all hospital bills, doctor bills, medical fees, and rehab costs.
- You can recover lost wages due to missing work.
- You can recover court fees, legal fees, and any costs related to the trial or the case.
- You can recover financially from the loss of any limbs or loss of use of the limbs.
Your injuries and any costs you incurred because of the truck accident deserve to be fully compensated. Remember, you didn’t ask to be injured, you didn’t ask to lose work, and you didn’t ask to have your life permanently changed. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Farmington will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Farmington, MO
- On November 16, 2014, my client was driving his vehicle southbound on South Breese Street in Waterloo, Illinois when another driver failed to stop at a stop sign and entered the intersection right in front of my client’s car. The client had back injuries, and complained of back pain at the scene, stating he would […]Continue Reading
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading