Truck Accident Lawyer Franklin County, MO
You’re hurt and you need help. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, and you didn’t ask to have life-changing injuries either. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Franklin County, but you may need help on the steps to take, and what you are eligible to recover. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Franklin County aggressively fight for the rights of truck accident victims, and will pursue your claim to ensure that all of your needs and debts are satisfied.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Franklin County have a proven track record of fighting for the rights of Franklin County residents, and will fight your claim to the fullest extent of MO laws, even if that means going to trial. Your health and recovery are essential, and you should never accept a settlement that doesn’t cover 100% of your needs. Our Franklin County Truck Wreck Lawyers are ready to take on your claim to ensure that you get 100% of everything you need.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Franklin County. Our Truck Accident Firm charges ZERO fees unless we win your claim, and we don’t stop until your full recovery is met. We will put you and your needs first, always. Your needs deserve to be met, and if you’re ready, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Franklin County, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – Franklin County Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Franklin County, you’re suffering from injuries and you need help. Here are the steps our Franklin County truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- If you are injured, call 911 immediately. Your health is the most important factor in any accident.
- If you can safely exit your vehicle, document the condition of your car, the truck, and the road.
- Try and get the other driver to admit they caused the accident. Any admittance of responsibility for the accident will help your claim.
- Once the police have arrived, explain what happened and have the other driver admit to causing the accident.
- If the truck driver isn’t cooperative, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Franklin County.
If you are able to follow each of the instructions, you’ll have a stronger claim. However, if you have difficulty with any of these steps, or if there are extenuating circumstances that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Franklin County that fights for the full rights and recoveries of truck accident victims, and has a proven record of doing just that. We will fight for you and your rights, whatever it takes.
Your Truck Accident Case in Franklin County deserves to be pursued aggressively and fully. You deserve to heal from your injuries without worrying about the cost. When you rely upon our Truck Accident Lawyers in Franklin County will fight for your rights, your recovery, and your financial security. Our Lawyers won’t charge you any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. They can only drive a certain amount each day, must track their mileage, and must thoroughly maintain their trucks. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Truck Drivers are required by law to follow these regulations and adhere to the rules of the road. Your accident was caused by a driver who acted negligently and didn’t take the proper actions or precautions when driving. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Franklin County never settle for anything less than your full recovery and compensation. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer Franklin County, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This incredible difference in weight is why truck drivers must closely and carefully adhere to the rules of the road. When a commercial truck that is laden with product smashes into a car, the injuries that result from that accident are often traumatic and life threatening. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Franklin County have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – In Car Accidents, broken bones occur when a limb is either forced in an unnatural direction, or when it collides with a surface and breaks under the pressure. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones often require surgery and months of rehabilitation before they are fully healed.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is a particularly dangerous injury that can result from a car accident because the injury isn’t immediately apparent. Internal bleeding is caused when organs inside your body are pierced or ruptured due to force, and then release blood or other liquids into your body that can cause swelling and blood loss.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Spinal Injuries are serious injuries that can affect your mobility and the motor function of your limbs. The spinal cord allows you to control your limbs, and also allows you to walk upright without any issues. Often, any injuries to your spine can result in serious loss of motor function in your limbs.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. Because of the massive amount of force that trucks have in their inertia, smaller personal cars can be destroyed in the event of an accident.
The accident happened through no fault of your own. You should not have to pay for injuries that you didn’t cause. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Franklin County, MO are prepared to fight for you full and complete recovery.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
Because of the accident, you now have mounting medical bills that you have to pay and that will be difficult because of the wages you lost while not being able to go to work. Under MO laws, you can recover your lost wages and bills. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Franklin County can help you recover these items:
- You can financially recover any costs that you incurred while seeking medical care that is appropriate and needed for the treatment of your injuries.
- You can recover any wages you lost because of an absence of work due to your injuries.
- You are entitled to a full recovery of any attorneys fees, any court fees, and any fees related to those two.
- You can recover financially from the loss of any limbs or loss of use of the limbs.
You are owed a full recovery, regardless of the cost. Remember, you didn’t ask to be injured, you didn’t ask to lose work, and you didn’t ask to have your life permanently changed. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Franklin County will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Franklin County, MO
- On November 16, 2014, my client was driving his vehicle southbound on South Breese Street in Waterloo, Illinois when another driver failed to stop at a stop sign and entered the intersection right in front of my client’s car. The client had back injuries, and complained of back pain at the scene, stating he would […]Continue Reading
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading