Truck Accident Lawyer Nokornis, IL
You're injured, you're in pain, and you need help. You didn't ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, and you didn't ask to have life-changing injuries either. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Nokornis, even if that means fighting for the full amount of your medical bills as well as any other financial losses you've taken on because of the accident. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Nokornis aggressively take on truck accident cases because we understand how devastating these accidents can be.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Nokornis have a proven track record of fighting for the rights of Nokornis residents, and will fight your claim to the fullest extent of IL laws, even if that means going to trial. Your health and recovery are essential, and you should never accept a settlement that doesn't cover 100% of your needs. Our Nokornis Truck Wreck Lawyers are ready to take on your claim to ensure that you get 100% of everything you need.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Nokornis. Our Truck Accident Firm charges ZERO fees unless we win your claim, and we don't stop until your full recovery is met. Securing your health and your financial recovery is our only goal. When you're ready to get the compensation and recovery you deserve, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Nokornis, IL now.
What do I do after I've been involved in a Truck Accident? - Nokornis Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Nokornis, you're suffering from injuries and you need help. Here are the steps our Nokornis truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- Immediately call the authorities, and an ambulance if you are injured.
- If you aren't seriously injured, take pictures of the accident. This includes your vehicle, and the other driver's vehicle.
- Get a statement from the truck driver admitting to causing the accident. Ask them what happened, if they saw the light, etc. Get Information.
- When the authorities arrive, have the other driver admit to causing the accident so that it is on the official report.
- If the truck driver isn't cooperative, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Nokornis.
If you are able and willing to follow these steps after your truck accident, your claim will be more secure. If you can't take on these steps because of an injury or other complications that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Nokornis with a proven record of successfully fighting for truck accident victims. We will get you the recovery you deserve.
Your Truck Accident Case in Nokornis deserves to be pursued aggressively and fully. You deserve to heal from your injuries without worrying about the cost. When you choose our team of aggressive and dedicated Truck Accident Lawyers in Nokornis all of your medical, financial and legal needs will be fully taken care of. You won't be required to pay our attorneys any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. They can only drive a certain amount each day, must track their mileage, and must thoroughly maintain their trucks. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they've reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Regulations such as these were enacted to reduce the number of accidents caused by truck drivers. Your accident was caused by a driver who acted negligently and didn't take the proper actions or precautions when driving. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Nokornis know how to hold business accountable under IL law, and will never settle for anything less than your full recovery. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries - Truck Accident Lawyer Nokornis, IL
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This incredible difference in weight is why truck drivers must closely and carefully adhere to the rules of the road. When a trucking vehicle or a commercial vehicle collides with a small sedan, the accidents always cause serious injuries. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Nokornis have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones - In Car Accidents, broken bones occur when a limb is either forced in an unnatural direction, or when it collides with a surface and breaks under the pressure. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can take some time to heal, and often require lengthy amounts of rehabilitation before they are back to 100%.
- Internal Bleeding - Internal Bleeding is never immediately apparent, but can quickly cause death if not seen to immediately. Internal bleeding occurs when the organs inside your body are either punctured or rupture from the force of an accident.
- Spinal Cord Injuries - Spinal Injuries occur when your spine attempts to control the motion of your body against an extreme amount of force. The spinal cord is the main avenue that your brain uses to send commands throughout your body. When this is damaged, you can be partially or even permanently paralyzed.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. These types of accident unfortunately often result in death, and that is due to the tremendous force involved.
You did not ask to be in a truck accident, and you did not ask to suffer from life-changing injuries. You deserve the settlement that your case requires. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Nokornis, IL will aggressively pursue your claim to ensure you get the entirety of what you are owed.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
Because of the accident, you now have mounting medical bills that you have to pay and that will be difficult because of the wages you lost while not being able to go to work. Under IL laws, you are entitled to recover from any losses you may have taken on during and after your injury. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Nokornis can help you recover these items:
- You can financially recover any costs that you incurred while seeking medical care that is appropriate and needed for the treatment of your injuries.
- Any loss of income due to a loss of work can be recovered.
- You can recover the cost of any legal guidance or legal fees that arose due to the needs of your claim.
- You can recover financially from the loss of any limbs or loss of use of the limbs.
You deserve to recover fully from any costs you incurred because of the accident. Remember, you're injured, and you didn't ask to be, so you shouldn't have to deal with any of the costs associated with that injury. You shouldn't have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Nokornis will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Nokornis, IL