Truck Accident Lawyer O’Fallon, MO
You’re hurt, your life has changed, and you need help. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, so you should under no circumstances be required to pay for injuries or loss of work that you didn’t want either. You can fully recover from your truck accident in O’Fallon, but getting everything you deserve can be difficult when you take on a case by yourself. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in O’Fallon are prepared to fight on your behalf and make sure that all of your needs are fully covered.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in O’Fallon have set themselves apart in the defense of O’Fallon residents and fight diligently for their rights, and will fight your claim to the fullest extent of MO laws, even if that means going to trial. Your way of life and health are far too important to not receive every portion of the recovery you need and deserve. Our O’Fallon Truck Wreck Lawyers can help you get ALL of the care you need, not just a portion of it.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in O’Fallon. We will never accept less than the full amount that you need to recover, and we never charge our truck accident clients any fees unless we win their claims. Fighting for your rights and your needs will always be our only concern. Your needs deserve to be met, and if you’re ready, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in O’Fallon, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – O’Fallon Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in O’Fallon, you need to take several actions to ensure your recovery and health are protected. Here are the steps our O’Fallon truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- If you are injured, call 911 immediately. Your health is the most important factor in any accident.
- If you can safely exit your vehicle, document the condition of your car, the truck, and the road.
- Try and get the other driver to admit they caused the accident. Ask them what happened, if they saw the light, etc. Get Information.
- When the police arrive on scene, give them an accurate report of how the events unfolded, and get an official report from them regarding the accident.
- If the truck driver refuses to help you or answer any questions, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in O’Fallon.
If you are able to follow each of the instructions, you’ll have a stronger claim. If you need assistance with your accident, or if there are other issues that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in O’Fallon that is dedicated to providing O’Fallon residents with exceptional legal counseling for their truck accidents. We will fight for you, and your recovery.
Your Truck Accident Case in O’Fallon deserves to be taken on by a committed and dedicated lawyer. You shouldn’t have to pay anything for the recovery and rehab programs that you need. When you bring your case and your health to our Truck Accident Lawyers in O’Fallon you will be fully provided for, whether it’s legal guidance, medical bills, or financial recovery. Our Lawyers won’t charge you any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. Not all drivers follow these rules, and when they act negligently, accidents can happen. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Trucking Regulations such as the above help keep the road safe. The truck driver who injured you acted negligently and recklessly, and we always find evidence to prove these claims. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in O’Fallon know how to hold business accountable under MO law, and will never settle for anything less than your full recovery. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer O’Fallon, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This incredible difference in weight is why truck drivers must closely and carefully adhere to the rules of the road. When a commercial truck that is laden with product smashes into a car, the injuries that result from that accident are often traumatic and life threatening. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in O’Fallon have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – Broken Bones are very common in car accidents because of the traumatic amount of force that can be applied to the bones. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can take some time to heal, and often require lengthy amounts of rehabilitation before they are back to 100%.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is never immediately apparent, but can quickly cause death if not seen to immediately. Internal bleeding occurs when the organs inside your body are either punctured or rupture from the force of an accident.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Spinal Injuries occur when your spine attempts to control the motion of your body against an extreme amount of force. The spinal cord is the nervous system highway in your body. Any damage to your spine can often result in serious injuries throughout other areas of the body.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. These types of accident unfortunately often result in death, and that is due to the tremendous force involved.
The accident happened through no fault of your own. You should not have to pay for injuries that you didn’t cause. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in O’Fallon, MO will aggressively pursue your claim to ensure you get the entirety of what you are owed.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
Injuries from a truck accident often require extensive medical care, which causes you to miss work and lose out on other means of income. Under MO laws, you are entitled to recover from any losses you may have taken on during and after your injury. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in O’Fallon can help you recover these items:
- You can financially recover any costs that you incurred while seeking medical care that is appropriate and needed for the treatment of your injuries.
- You can recover lost wages due to missing work.
- You can recover court fees, legal fees, and any costs related to the trial or the case.
- If your injuries are severe, and you will no longer be able to work, you can recover from your lost work and also any loss of the use of your limbs.
Your injuries and any costs you incurred because of the truck accident deserve to be fully compensated. Remember, you’re injured, and you didn’t ask to be, so you shouldn’t have to deal with any of the costs associated with that injury. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in O’Fallon will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in O’Fallon, MO
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading