Truck Crash Lawyer Franklin County, MO
Are you looking for someone to fight for you? Burger Law provides experienced legal representation.
Truck Crash Lawyers Franklin County, MO. You should not need to focus on the legalities of your case. Burger Law’s Franklin County, MO, truck crash attorneys in Franklin County, MO, help victims get back on their feet. This may include full-service legal representation, guidance, and managing financial difficulties after an accident. Do not hesitate to reach out to one of Burger Law’s truck crash lawyers in Franklin County, MO, today to see how we can help. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims get the reward they deserve. Our Truck Crash Lawyers are ready to help.
What To Do After a Truck Crash in Franklin County, MO
If your case needs the dedication and knowledge of an experienced accident attorney, call or contact our Truck Crash Attorneys in Franklin County. You will not be charged with any legal fees unless we successfully win your claim, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need.
You should prioritize wellness above all else. A police report, the negligent party’s information, proof of injury, and other evidence is paramount for settling a truck accident case. You can read more about this in our FAQ about information you need to collect after an auto accident in Franklin County, MO.
Adhering to responsible driving habits can help keep you and your loved ones safe. There is no excuse for texting and driving or drinking and driving. Our Franklin County, MO, truck crash lawyers will help you recover damages if we can, but it starts with you being safe. You do not have to deal with an auto accident on your own. Being part of a semi truck or car crash accident in Franklin County, MO, is traumatizing.
Truck Accident Damages
Special and general damages may be available if you have been in a truck-related accident. Here are a few:
- Lost Wages: You are able to collect lost wages if you are injured in an accident.
- Medical Expenses: Any rehab, prescription drugs, surgeries, etc., you can have those expenses reimbursed. This is why it’s so important to keep medical records.
- Pain and Suffering: When it comes to damages, any ongoing pain, depression, PTSD, or even anxiety is considered.
- Other Out-of-Pocket Expenses: This may include childcare, transportation to and from a hospital, a rental car, and other expenses that are a result of your injury.
There is a wide range of damages that can be recovered.
Common Truck Crash Injuries
Auto accidents are traumatic, violent events that can cause serious life-changing injuries. Here is a list of the most common injuries that can result from a truck-related accident:
- Whiplash – Whiplash Injuries typically happen when a vehicle is forced to abruptly stop and the head and neck are jerked to the side or back and forth. Typically, these types of injuries are caused when a vehicle is struck from a location the driver isn’t suspecting. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions – Concussions, much like whiplash injuries, are caused by force and result from the brain bouncing back and forth inside the cranium. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones – Broken Bones are caused by either abrupt force that shatters the bone, or an amount of weight or pressure that causes the bone to bend and break. Auto accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones often require surgery and months of rehabilitation before they are fully healed.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is a particularly dangerous injury that can result from an auto accident because the injury isn’t immediately apparent. Internal bleeding occurs when the organs inside your body are either punctured or rupture from the force of an accident.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Spinal Injuries occur when your spine attempts to control the motion of your body against an extreme amount of force. The spinal cord is the main avenue that your brain uses to send commands throughout your body. If your spine is damaged in an accident, you could suffer from serious injuries permanently.
Whether your injury was listed above, or you have another issue that was caused by a truck crash in Franklin County, you need to speak with our attorneys to best protect your health and your recovery.
Regardless of whether you think the injury is serious or not, you should still see a doctor. Your health is more important than pride, and your recovery may depend on medical care that you’ve been putting off. Once you have spoken with a doctor, contact our truck crash lawyers in Franklin County, MO, to get the recovery and financial assistance your claim deserves.
Truck Accident Claims in Franklin County, MO
Results matter with any type of legal claim. Clients expect our legal team to give 100% to every case we take on in order to reach a reasonable settlement. Here are a couple of auto accident claims we have won for clients:
- $200,000 Accident Settlement
- Tonya’s Truck Accident Mediation
- $90,000 Settlement after Car Accident
- Head on Collision
- Rear End Accident Leads to $35,000 recovery
Below are a few other areas we specialize in:
- Car Crash Lawyer
- Elmiron Lawsuit Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Personal Injury Lawyer
- Premises Liability Lawyer
It is very important to gather evidence. Typically, this would include:
- Medical bills and records, x-rays, and a doctor’s report.
- Physical evidence, police reports, photos of the scene, and witness testimonies.
- Evidence of a loss of quality of life. You should track any pain and suffering, lost earning opportunities, and other negative effects after an accident.
Need a Truck Crash Lawyer in Franklin County, MO?
It is important to get the legal support you need after a serious accident. Burger Law is willing to help you with your case. Contact one of our Franklin County, MO, truck crash lawyers today for more information.