Truck Crash Lawyer Gillespie, IL
Are you looking for someone to fight for you? Burger Law provides experienced legal representation.
Truck Crash Lawyers Gillespie, IL. You should not need to focus on the legalities of your case. Burger Law’s Gillespie, IL, truck crash lawyers in Gillespie, IL, help clients get back on their feet. This includes full-service legal services, guidance, and managing financial difficulties after an accident. Do not hesitate to contact one of our truck crash attorneys in Gillespie, IL, today to learn more about our firm. The Burger Law Firm is dedicated to helping victims get the reward that they deserve. Burger Law’s Truck Crash Lawyers are ready to help.
What To Do After a Truck Crash in Gillespie, IL
If you need an experienced and dedicated legal team to fight for your truck accident claim, call or contact our Truck Crash Lawyers in Gillespie. We do not charge you with any fees unless we successfully win your case, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need.
You should prioritize wellness above all else. A police report, the negligent party’s information, proof of injury, and other evidence is paramount for settling an injury case. You can read more about that in our FAQ about what to do after an injury in Gillespie, IL.
Following the driving laws of your state can better protect you against an accident. Never drive if you’ve been drinking, and always wait to read a text until you get home. Burger Law’s Gillespie, IL, truck crash lawyers will help you recover damages if we can, but it starts with you being safe. You do not have to handle an auto accident on your own. Getting into a semi truck or car crash accident in Gillespie, IL, can be traumatizing.
Truck Accident Damages
If you have been involved in a truck accident, you may be compensated for a variety of special and general damages. Here are a few:
- Lost Income: If you are unable to work due to an injury, you may be able to collect lost wages up to a certain point.
- Medical Expenses: X-rays, ambulance rides, rehabilitation, and other medical expenses may be compensated as well. This is why it is so important to keep medical records.
- Pain and Suffering: Any ongoing pain or suffering such as anxiety, fear, PTSD, or depression is also considered.
- Additional Out-of-Pocket Expenses: This can include transportation, childcare, and other unexpected expenses due to an injury.
There is a wide range of damages that may be recovered.
Common Truck Crash Injuries
Car Accident injuries can range in severity from minor bumps and bruises to major injuries that can include broken bones, serious concussions, and even death. Here is a list of the most common injuries that can result from a truck accident:
- Whiplash – Whiplash Injuries happen when an extreme amount of force is applied to the head and neck, and causes trauma. This force can be caused by a vehicle abruptly stopping or being struck in the side and throwing the driver off their course. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions – Concussions, much like whiplash injuries, are caused by force and result from the brain bouncing back and forth inside the cranium. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones – Broken Bones are caused by either abrupt force that shatters the bone, or an amount of weight or pressure that causes the bone to bend and break. Auto accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can take some time to heal, and often require lengthy amounts of rehabilitation before they are back to 100%.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is never immediately apparent, but can quickly cause death if not treated. Internal bleeding occurs when the organs inside your body are either punctured or rupture from the force of an accident.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Whenever enough force or torque is applied to the spine, severe injuries can occur. The spinal cord is the nervous system highway in your body. Often, any injuries to your spine can result in serious loss of motor function in your limbs.
While these are the most common injuries that we see, if you have any other medical ailments that arose from a truck crash in Gillespie, you need to speak with our lawyers as soon as possible.
When you are injured in a truck accident, the first step you should always take is going to a doctor to make sure you are OK. The injury will not just go away. Once you have spoken with a doctor, contact our truck crash lawyers in Gillespie, IL, to see how we can help you with your claim, hold the other party liable for the accidents, and ensure that you get the recovery you deserve for your injuries.
Truck Crash Victories in Gillespie, IL
At Burger Law, we believe that results matter. Our clients want to know that we are giving 100% to a case and win a reasonable settlement on their behalf. Here are a couple of auto accident claims we have won for clients:
- $200,000 Accident Settlement
- Tonya’s Truck Accident Mediation
- $90,000 Settlement after Car Accident
- Head on Collision
- Rear End Accident Leads to $35,000 recovery
Below are a few other areas we specialize in:
- Car Accident Attorney
- Car Crash Lawyer
- Elmiron Lawsuit Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Personal Injury Lawyer
It is very important to gather evidence. Typically, this would include:
- Medical records that show any injuries, broken bones, scarring, etc.
- Physical evidence, police reports, photos of the scene, and witness testimonies.
- Evidence of a loss of quality of life. Pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment, and lost wages also come into play.
Need a Truck Crash Lawyer in Gillespie, IL?
It is important to get the legal support you need after a serious accident. Burger Law is willing to help you with your case. Contact one of our Gillespie, IL, truck crash lawyers now for more information.