Truck Crash Lawyer Hermann, MO
Are you looking for someone to fight for you? Burger Law provides experienced legal representation.
Truck Crash Lawyers Hermann, MO. The last thing on your mind should be worrying about court dates or legal jargon. Our Hermann, MO, truck crash lawyers in Hermann, MO, help clients get back on their feet. This may include full-service legal representation, guidance, and managing financial difficulties after an accident. Do not hesitate to call one of our truck crash attorneys in Hermann, MO, today to learn more about our firm. The Burger Law Firm is dedicated to helping victims get the reward that they deserve. Our Truck Crash Lawyers are ready to help.
What To Do After a Truck Crash in Hermann, MO
When you’re prepared to have an exceptional team fight for your rights during your truck accident claim, call or contact our Truck Crash Attorneys in Hermann. We do not charge you with any legal fees unless we successfully win your claim, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need.
One of your priorities should be to get medical treatment. A police report, the negligent party’s information, proof of injury, and additional evidence is paramount for settling an injury case. You can read more about that in our FAQ about information you need to collect after an auto accident in Hermann, MO.
Following safe driving practices while on the road can help keep you safe from accidents. Never drive if you’ve been drinking, and always wait to read a text until you get home. Our Hermann, MO, truck crash attorneys will help you recover damages if we can, but it starts with you being a responsible driver. You do not have to deal with an auto accident on your own. Being part of a semi truck or car crash accident in Hermann, MO, may be traumatizing.
Truck Accident Damages
Special and general damages may be available if you have been in a truck-related accident. Here are the most common:
- Lost Wages: If you are unable to work due to an injury, you may be able to collect lost wages up to a certain point.
- Medical Bills: X-rays, ambulance rides, rehabilitation, and other medical expenses may be compensated as well. This is why it is important to keep medical records.
- Pain and Suffering: When it comes to damages, any ongoing pain, depression, PTSD, or even anxiety is considered.
- Additional Out-of-Pocket Expenses: This may include transportation, childcare, and other unexpected expenses due to an injury.
There is a wide range of damages that can be recovered.
Common Truck Crash Injuries
Car Accident injuries can range in severity from minor bumps and bruises to major injuries that can include broken bones, serious concussions, and even death. Here is a list of the most common injuries that can result from a truck-related accident:
- Whiplash – Whiplash Injuries occur due to a forceful jerking motion applied on the neck. Typically, these types of injuries are caused when a vehicle is struck from a location the driver isn’t suspecting. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions – Concussions are caused by the forceful motion of the brain inside the skull, to the point that bruising or swelling can occur. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones – In Car Accidents, broken bones occur when a limb is either forced in an unnatural direction, or when it collides with a surface and breaks under the pressure. Auto accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can cause a loss of work, loss of function of the limb, and cause other health complications.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is a particularly dangerous injury that can result from an auto accident because the injury isn’t immediately apparent. Internal bleeding is a dangerous injury where your blood leaks from the organs inside your body and causes blood loss that is not visible from the outside.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Spinal injuries are serious injuries that can affect your mobility and the motor function of your limbs. The spinal cord is the main avenue that your brain uses to send commands throughout your body. If your spine is damaged in an accident, you could suffer from serious injuries permanently.
You do not have to suffer in silence, nor live with your injuries if you’ve been in a truck crash in Hermann, you need to speak with our attorneys to ensure that your case is taken care of professionally and seriously.
Always go to a doctor after any serious injury. The injury will not just go away. After you have seen to your medical care, speak with our truck crash lawyers in Hermann, MO, to make sure that the other party is held fully liable, and that all of your bills and needs are taken care of.
Truck Crash Victories in Hermann, MO
At Burger Law, we believe that results matter. Our clients want to know that we are giving 100% to a case and win a reasonable settlement on their behalf. Here are a couple of auto accident claims we have won for clients:
- $200,000 Accident Settlement
- Tonya’s Truck Accident Mediation
- $90,000 Settlement after Car Accident
- Head on Collision
- Rear End Accident Leads to $35,000 recovery
Below are a few other areas we specialize in:
- Car Crash Lawyer
- Elmiron Lawsuit Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Personal Injury Lawyer
- Premises Liability Lawyer
It is very important to collect evidence. Typically, this would include:
- Medical bills and records, x-rays, and a doctor’s report.
- Physical evidence, police reports, photos of the scene, and witness testimonies.
- Evidence of a loss of quality of life. You should track any pain and suffering, lost earning opportunities, and other negative effects after an accident.
Need a Truck Crash Lawyer in Hermann, MO?
If you have been in an accident, it is important to get support. Burger Law is willing to help you with your case. Contact one of Burger Law’s Hermann, MO, truck crash lawyers today for more information.