Birth Injury LawyerVandalia, IL
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child’s birth, an incredible moment, was tarnished. The negligent actions of a doctor or nurse harmed you or your child during birth. Shouldn’t the medical professionals helping you know how to deliver a child? Isn’t the training required to deliver children strenuous and comprehensive? What happened during your delivery? Why were you or your child injured? What can you do to right this situation and make sure that either you, your child, or both of you receive the compensation and medical care you need?
You deserve to know what happened, you deserve for both you and your child to recover, and you need to have it corrected. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight for you and your child to make sure you get the answers, care, and compensation that you deserve and need. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Vandalia know how to fight these cases, and will use IL laws to ensure that you are fully cared for. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Vandalia, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Vandalia – Recent Victories
Results and victories are the ultimate standard. You want to know that you’re giving your case to the best possible birth injury lawyer, and that they’re going to fight hard to make sure you get 100% of the recovery and compensation you deserve. A Vandalia birth injury lawyer needs to have proof, and they need to have results. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Vandalia – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Do you have legal questions you need answers to right now? Do you value client testimonials? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. Our FAQ questions covers many legal cases and incidents. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Vandalia – Birth Injuries
What is defined as a birth injury? Birth injuries occur during the delivery and can affect both the mother and child. These factors include,
- Large Baby – can cause complications during delivery.
- Not Head First – Complications arise when the child is not delivered head first, and must be maneuvered to ease delivery.
- Premature Birth – Prematurely born babies can have complications.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal can make the delivery more painful and more difficult.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This is an injury that can happen during birth, and causes damage to the nerves from the neck and to the hand. This injury causes burning sensations, loss of function, and sometimes permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury – This is typically caused by damages sustained during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – This can be caused by excessive force used during birth.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This injury occurs in about 5 to 10 percent of births, and typically occurs when the newborn breathes in a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into the lungs near the time of delivery.
Birth Injury Lawyer Vandalia, IL – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Vandalia Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take on large firms, corporate businesses, and negligent individuals and win. We don’t charge any attorneys fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need to talk with our team about your birth injury case, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Vandalia immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.