Head Injury LawyerJefferson County, MO
The Jefferson County Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Severe head injuries often lead to disability or death. Because of this, you should always seek immediate medical attention after a head injury. If you’re currently suffering from a head injury and you need help getting what you are owed, don’t worry. You do have options.
Burger Law’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Jefferson County are dedicated to fighting for the full and complete rights of their clients who have been harmed and are suffering from brain injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers understand how severe head injuries can be and litigate these cases with the respect and intensity they deserve. Our Lawyers in Jefferson County can make sure you get exactly what you need. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries – Head Injury Lawyer Jefferson County, MO
Head injuries aren’t always outwardly apparent, an individual suffering from a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. The effects of a traumatic brain injury typically have lasting consequences. Often, those who are suffering from traumatic brain injuries also aren’t aware that their other functions are also being impaired by the injury.
So that head injuries and their symptoms can be better understood, we’ve compiled a brief list. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Jefferson County have taken on and successfully fought head injuries in a wide variety of claims, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions – This type of head injury is common in most sports as well as accidents. Any force that causes the head to move in a whiplash-like motion, or any direct force that knocks into the skull can cause the brain to violently impact the inside of the skull. Symptoms include loss of awareness, being knocked out, and blurred vision.
- Fractures – This is a break in the thick skeletal bone. This type of head injury can be more severe because more force is required to break the thick skull bone. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures – This is the basic level of skill fractures. There is a broken area in the skull, but the bone is still in the spot it should be. Typically, little intervention is needed to correct this injury.
- Depressed Skull Fractures – This is one of the more traumatic brain injuries as the brain itself is subject to damage. At this level, severe loss of motor function is possible, as well as extended comas.
- Hematomas – These injuries cause undue pressure on the brain which happens after clots form on or around the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma – This forms between the skull bone and the brain. This type of head injury typically results from a skull fracture that ruptures blood vessels in the head. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion – This type of hematoma is a direct injury to the brain, rather than an outside injury that affects it. Symptoms include bruising, swelling of the brain, loss of consciousness, loss of motor functions and more.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, and you should always seek care after any head injury. If you don’t get care, you could seriously alter your life and your ability to do basic functions. If someone caused your injury, you can sue them to get the care you need and deserve. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Jefferson County can help you get the recovery and compensation you are owed for your injury.
Symptoms of Head Injuries – Head Injury Attorney in Jefferson County
Knowing how to detect when someone is suffering from a traumatic brain injury isn’t always simple. While the skull can typically protect the brain in most cases, a traumatic accident can have the force required to cause injury to the brain. If the force is strong enough, your brain will absolutely have damaged or injuries of some form that could be life-threatening. Our Head Injury Lawyers in Jefferson County recommend you look for these symptoms when trying to determine if someone is suffering from a brain injury:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light – If light or noise appears to negatively affect them and the light and noise are at normal levels, this can be a sign that the head trauma is more severe than initially realized.
- Abnormally Pale Skin – Abnormally pale skin can be a sign that the bodies regulatory functions are being affected or that the brain which governs these functions is damaged.
- Severe Constant Headache – Constant headaches are a sign of increased pressure or damage to the brain.
- Blurred Vision – When head trauma is significant, blurred vision is often a symptom that is exhibited early.
- Balance Issues – When someone had difficulty walking, and they aren’t suffering from leg or back issues, this can be a sign that they are suffering from traumatic brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating – Abnormal sweating in conditions that normally wouldn’t cause sweating can be a sign of brain trauma.
- Sensitive to Irritability – If someone is irritable after a brain injury, and before they didn’t exhibit this type of attitude, it can be a sign of brain damage.
Brain Injuries, if not seen to as soon as possible, can cause serious health issues. Quick and effective medical attention can typically have extremely positive effects on a brain injury. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Jefferson County can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers can help get you or your loved one the exact care that is needed for the brain injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Jefferson County, MO – Call our Team Now
You deserve to recover from your injuries, and you deserve to get the full recovery you are owed, whether it’s physical rehabilitation, medical needs, or financial awards that you can receive because of the injury. Remember, you didn’t ask to be injured, you didn’t ask to have your life changed, and you didn’t ask to have medical bills or lose work and lose wages. If you or someone you love who’s been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Jefferson County who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Jefferson County can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page – Practice Areas.