How to Chose a Law Firm Edwardsville, IL
How To Choose a Law Firm Edwardsville, IL. After you or someone you love has been injured in a negligence-related accident, hiring an attorney should be one of your top priorities. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in Edwardsville, IL to represent you in any legal proceeding is an important decision. Your future, in large part, rests in their hands and depends on their skills and commitment to your case. With so many personal injury law firms to choose from in Edwardsville, IL, how do you know which firm is right for you? If you have a personal injury claim and need a skilled, experienced personal injury lawyer with a reputable law firm in Edwardsville, IL to represent you, reach out to Burger Law immediately. Our law firm is a top personal injury firm in Edwardsville, IL. Our distinguished attorneys hold numerous peer-reviewed awards and together have over 70 years of combined litigation and trial experience. Our talented lawyers and amazing staff of our personal injury law firm serving Edwardsville, IL have made it possible for people affected by injuries in Missouri and Illinois receive over $170 million in compensation. We argue rigorously to get you complete compensation. We do not give up and accept the first offer. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to keep the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or fill out this form. Our experienced personal injury lawyers near Edwardsville, IL are here to discuss your case for free.
As a leading Missouri and Illinois law firm, Burger Law proudly serves Edwardsville, IL. We are dedicated to providing committed legal representation to you throughout your entire claim process. As your law firm, we handle every detail of your case and maintain clear and frequent communication with you to keep you aware of all matters related to your case. Our Edwardsville, IL law firm's skilled lawyers and attentive legal staff are here to fight relentlessly until we secure the case outcome you desire and provide steadfast support and sound advice to protect you from the stress and anxiety that can come from filing a personal injury claim. We balance our calming presence with fierce and tenacious litigation of your case. To answer any questions you have and to better understand the claims process offer a vast library of free resources including our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Understand your options in your personal injury case and choose the right law firm for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Edwardsville, IL
In any legal situation, hiring a law firm is one of the most important things you will do. As someone affected by an injury or a death caused by negligence, it is likely that you have many questions, the first of which is how to choose a law firm in Edwardsville, IL to represent you. You need and deserve to choose a law firm near Edwardsville, IL that will not only provide adequate legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also able to give you thoughtful, heartfelt support throughout the process and will continue to fight as long and as hard as is necessary to help you get a complete recovery.
We respect that choosing a law firm in Edwardsville, IL is a major decision and should not be a a rash one. You have innumerable personal injury law firms to choose from in Edwardsville, IL. As one of those firms, we are dedicated to offering help to all individuals and families affected by negligence-related injuries in Edwardsville, IL, and throughout Missouri and Illinois—not only those who choose to hire us as their law firm—get access to quality legal help and important information pertaining to the claims process. You should choose a law firm near Edwardsville, IL that is best for your personal needs. That is why we have made accessible many resources guiding personal injury claimaints on everything from hiring a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. Begin your personal injury claim by choosing a law firm near Edwardsville, IL that is right for you.
Still Have Questions? Get A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the lawyers of Burger Law have continue to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Find answers to many common questions and vital information for all types of personal injury cases throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by our Principle Founder injury lawyer Gary Burger, our law firm has published a number of books to help you in your injury claim. View the book that covers the questions you must ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or see all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
Actions You Should Take
When you need to choose a law firm in Edwardsville, IL for your personal injury needs, you must make sure you get all pertinent information and make a well-informed decision based on an accurate picture of each firm you are considering. If you are unfamiliar with how to choose a law firm inEdwardsville, IL for your legal needs, you should take advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they will take over your case and fight to get you the compensation you deserve. When you need to choose a law firm in Edwardsville, IL, you should do your homework, request a consultation and ask questions. Doing these things will give you the information you need to choose a law firm in Edwardsville, IL that is best for you.
- Research. With the Internet at your fingertips, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Research the Edwardsville, IL law firm you are considering. You can usually find information on the law firm's website and various legal directories about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, distinctions and credentials, cases they have won, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from fellow Edwardsville, IL area law firms. You can find information about the lawyers' education and qualifications, the types of cases the law firm takes and the law firm's reputation in the Edwardsville, IL legal community. When you need to choose a law firm in Edwardsville, IL, all this information is essential.
- Get a free consultation. The Edwardsville, ILlaw firm you are speaking with may have the option of a free initial consultation or case review. This free meeting can help you get important information about your case from a legal professional and give you some insight into working with that firm, should you choose to hire that law firm. This is an excellent opportunity to get a peak into how the law firm works before you hire them. Irrespective of the Edwardsville, IL law firm you ultimately choose, taking advantage of an initial consultation before hiring a lawyer will give you valuable information about your legal situation such as whether you have a valid claim, what the claim process will be like and what outcomes may be likely. The consultation is also the perfect time to ask the Edwardsville, IL law firm questions about what services they offer you as their client.
- Ask questions. It is so important to ask questions before you hire or decide to choose a law firm for your case. As legal professionals, your potential Edwardsville, IL law firm should be able to answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to confidently answer your legal questions. Beyond legal skill, you deserve a dedicated and personally-invested lawyer who is willing to freely and honestly answer any questions you have about their credentials, experience and what they can do to help you. Ask lawyers the value the firm brings to your case, the cases they have worked on that are similar to yours, what fees they charge and more. When you hire a law firm in Edwardsville, IL, you should be able to make an informed choice with clear expectations before you commit. Attorney Gary Burger offers a free book with very helpful information for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Edwardsville, IL, including a list of what questions you need to ask before you hire a lawyer. You can read that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
If you or your family need to retain a lawyer for a personal injury case, you might not know how to choose a law firm. One of the best things you can do is ask questions before you choose a law firm. Here are some important questions to start with:
When I hire you, who will handle my personal injury claim—a firm partner, an inexperienced or junior-level lawyer, or someone else?
As a client of Burger Law, Gary Burger or one of our trusted, experienced Edwardsville, IL personal injury attorneys will handle your entire case. Your designated lawyer and our excellent legal staff will personally handle all aspects of your case. If you have a case outside of our practice areas, we will proudly refer you to a Edwardsville, IL lawyer or law firm that we are confident will provide the best legal representation for your particular case.
Has my lawyer worked on cases like mine before?
At Burger Law, we routinely handle personal injury cases. More importantly, we habitually win these cases. Personal injury is our singular focus. We are not like other firms that do a little bit of everything, from criminal defense to workers' compensation to divorce. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. We have over half a century of combined experience and will work hard to maximize your recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources to pursue my case?
We always finance our own cases and never ask for money upfront. If we are unwilling to put our money into the case, we will not handle it. When you become our client, know that we have the means and will use all the resources needed to win. We even have a vast network of experts all over the country who are willing to help us by providing expert testimony that can be used to make your entire personal injury cases. We always go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all talk or do they really have experience?
All the lawyers of Burger Law in court, depositions, trials and hearings often. We are legally obligated to state that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We completely agree with that statement. When you choose a law firm in Edwardsville, IL, are you attracted by a huge billboard or a persuasive social media ad, or have you made sure that you are choosing an attorney who is experienced and committed, willing to show up in court and do what it takes to be there for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law regularly win personal injury cases. We file claims and demand that the insurance companies and negligent clients are held accountable and forced to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. The lawyers of Burger Law personally handle every part of every personal injury case we represent. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you fearlessly.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Illinois
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Illinois
- Wrongful Death Lawyers in Illinois
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Illinois
- Car Accident Attorney in Illinois
In addition to the personal injury legal services we provide at our Edwardsville, IL law firm, we get involved in our Edwardsville, IL community by volunteering our time and resources to a number of charities and initiatives. We are proud to be a part of Edwardsville, IL and are committed to support our community through our means and unique position within the community.
Things You Should Consider
When you are in a position where you to know how to choose a law firm in Edwardsville, IL that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should weigh several factors in that decision. This significant decision should not be based on a single characteristic. Instead, you should consider and weigh all the pros and cons of each Edwardsville, IL law firm. Consider all the facts and characteristics before you choose a law firm. When you do choose a law firm in Edwardsville, IL, weigh all of the following factors.
You should make a decision based on:
- Practice areas: does the Edwardsville, IL law firm typically handle cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a track record of amazing success in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do other clients have to say about working with the law firm?
- Staff: does the firm have a team of capable and courteous paralegals and other staff who can keep your case organized and keep you in the loop?
- Awards: has the Edwardsville, IL law firm been recognized as a leader by their peers through industry awards and accolades?
- Size of the firm: how big is the firm? It is one with multiple locations across the country or a one-person practicing on their own? There are pros and cons to small firms and large ones.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been practicing professionally for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office in a location that is convenient for you or is the lawyer able to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff prompt in their communication with you? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm Edwardsville, IL | Hire a Law Firm Now
When you have a personal injury claim in Edwardsville, IL, you have limited time to file your suit and demand compensation in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there are disputes about who is at fault, it is essential that you hire an experienced Edwardsville, IL personal injury law firm to represent you and fight for the compensation you deserve. With your entire recovery on the line, it is essential that you choose a law firm in Edwardsville, IL that is capable of and willing to demand full compensation for you and your family. Choose a law firm in Edwardsville, IL that has the legal skill to secure maximum compensation in your case as well as the personal capacity to support you throughout the process. The Burger Law personal injury law firm near Edwardsville, IL will fight until we get you a full recovery and hold the negligent party accountable. We have taken up a mission to stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about bettering the lives of individuals and families who have been injured in Edwardsville, IL and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We demand justice for you and treat your case with the compassion and dedication you deserve from your Edwardsville, IL law firm. Talk to one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Edwardsville, IL about your case for free today and we will start working for you. Call us immediately at or send us a message here. Our personal injury attorneys will fight for you and help you and your family get the recovery you deserve.