Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you were involved in a motorcycle accident, our motorcycle lawyers can help.
Riding a motorcycle is exhilarating and fun. Motorcycles are an adventure in and of themselves, and can make driving an entirely new a freeing experience. Unfortunately, this freedom also comes with a high price. If you get in an accident while riding a motorcycle, chances are you’re going to have serious injuries. You’re hurt, you’re suffering, and you need someone to fight for you and you want a lawyer with a proven track record of winning motorcycle accident claims .
Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm. Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers will aggressively pursue you claim to ensure you get the medical care and financial recovery that you are owed and that you deserve. Your insurance or the others driver’s insurance is going to try to limit your settlement and recovery to the smallest amount possible. Our Firm has a proven track record of successfully fighting the insurance companies and making sure that they give 100% of what they owe our clients. Check the bottom of this page to see some of the recoveries we’ve secured!
Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers will not stop fighting until you are fully cared for, and that’s our promise. You deserve to recover from this accident, and you deserve to be medically and financially compensated for your motorcycle accident. To learn more about how our personal injury law firm will fight for your rights, call our team at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 to discuss your motorcycle accident case today.
Here are several more accident case types we take on:
- We were faced with a single vehicle motorcycle crash where our client left his bike and sustained injuries. The sole witness was bad for us: our client was traveling at a high rate of speed, whipping back and forth between traffic. The reporting officer believed he lost control due to speeding and slick road conditions. […]Continue Reading
- Hi! I’m Gary Burger of Burger Law. If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle crash, there are special rules of the road that apply to you. So, our driver’s guide and rules of the road has specific rules about folks looking out for motorcycles and that’s when motorcycle crashes happen. It is rarely the motorcycle […]Continue Reading
- Burger Law represented Tom Dickinson against the State of Missouri and Missouri Department of Transportation where a construction company was doing highway construction and the construction zone was poorly marked and poorly lighted area when he changed lanes.Continue Reading
- Burger Law represented a Don Ransom who was going through an intersection that was not controlled by any stop sign when the defendant driver pulled out in front of him. He actually had to lay down his bike to avoid a more catastrophic accident, but he hurt his shoulder.Continue Reading
- Gary Burger tried for Kim Wensler against Kim’s own insurance company who refused to settle the uninsured motorist claim. Kim was riding a motorcycle on a dirt road in rural Missouri when a truck came going the other way. Kim skidded, lost control and went under the truck and was injured. Her injuries were severe and her medical was high. She suffered some fractured ribs, lacerated spleen injuries to other internal organs. She had to undergo surgery and was left with approximately $60,000 in medical bills. The defendant strongly contended that she should not have been driving the motorcycle and caused the accident by her own negligence. However, the jury did not believe this defense and agreed with our position (and the real facts) that the defendant had crossed the center line and had caused the accident. The jury returned a verdict for $500,000 apportioning 5% fault on the Plaintiff and 95% on the Defendant resulting in a verdict of $475,000.Continue Reading
- Burger Law in this case was able to help an Imperial man injured in a motorcycle accident collect a big verdict. Gary knew from experience that his client would be a great person to testify on the stand, and his courtroom expertise helped net a big victory. The client was cut off by another driver while operating his motorcycle, which caused him to wreck and he was thrown from his bike. Randy sustained very serious injuries, one of which required surgery. Gary fought hard for Randy in the courtroom by showing negligence and carelessness on the part of the other driver, and obtained a $142,000 verdict.Continue Reading