Birth Injury LawyerBonne Terre, MO
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child’s birth, an incredible moment, was tarnished. But now the negligent actions of a doctor have harmed your child, and possibly you as well. Aren’t doctors supposed to know how to properly deliver a baby? Isn’t the training required to deliver children strenuous and comprehensive? What happened during your delivery? Why were you or your child injured? What can you do to right this situation and make sure that either you, your child, or both of you receive the compensation and medical care you need?
You and your child are now suffering, and it needs to be made right. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight for you and your child to make sure you get the answers, care, and compensation that you deserve and need. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Bonne Terre will use MO laws to fight for you and your child, and won’t stop till you get 100% of what you are owed. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Bonne Terre, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Bonne Terre – Recent Victories
Results and victories are the ultimate standard. You want to make sure the firm you pick to represent you is aggressive, dedicated, and willing to fight for 100% of the recovery you are owed. A Bonne Terre birth injury lawyer claiming they are the best isn’t the same as being the best, you need proof. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Bonne Terre – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Do you have a few legal questions, but no time for a phone call or office meeting? Would you rather watch a client testimonial video? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also have a comprehensive FAQ section. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Bonne Terre – Birth Injuries
What is a birth injury, and what are common birth injuries? Birth Injuries occur during birth and delivery, and can be caused by several different actions. These factors include,
- Large Baby – can cause complications during delivery.
- Not Head First – If the baby is not delivered head first, this can potentially lead to injuries in other areas of the babies body.
- Premature Birth – A baby born before it’s due date may be more susceptible to birth injuries.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal can cause issues during birth.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This birth injury severely affects the nerves, and causes pain in the hands and neck. It can lead to burning sensations in the hands, or even permanent loss of use of those limbs.
- Brain Damage Injury – This can be caused by physical trauma caused during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – During a difficult birth, too much force used to deliver the baby can cause the bones to fracture.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This rare injury occurs during birth, and is caused by the child inhaling a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into their lungs.
Birth Injury Lawyer Bonne Terre, MO – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Bonne Terre Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every injury claim seriously. We don’t charge any attorneys fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding birth injury claims, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Bonne Terre immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.