Birth Injury LawyerCrawford County, MO
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child’s birth should have been an incredible moment. You, or your child suffers from injuries that were either caused by the doctor or the nurses. The delivery of a baby, and the care of the mother and baby during delivery are typically set procedures? Isn’t the training required to deliver children strenuous and comprehensive? What happened during your delivery? Why were you or your child injured? What actions can you take to make sure that you and your child are fully taken care of?
You deserve to know what happened, you deserve for both you and your child to recover, and you need to have it corrected. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight for you and your child to make sure you get the answers, care, and compensation that you deserve and need. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Crawford County can use MO laws to make sure that your needs are met, and that your child is fully cared for. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Crawford County, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Crawford County – Recent Victories
With any type of legal claim, results matter. You want to make sure the firm you pick to represent you is aggressive, dedicated, and willing to fight for 100% of the recovery you are owed. A Crawford County birth injury lawyer saying they’re the best is one thing, a lawyer with client testimonials and results that can prove it is another. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Crawford County – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Do you have a few legal questions, but no time for a phone call or office meeting? Do you value client testimonials? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Crawford County – Birth Injuries
What is a birth injury, and what are common birth injuries? Birth injuries occur during the delivery and can affect both the mother and child. These factors include,
- Large Baby – can make the delivery more difficult.
- Not Head First – Complications arise when the child is not delivered head first, and must be maneuvered to ease delivery.
- Premature Birth – Prematurely born babies can have complications.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal can cause issues during birth.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This is an injury that can happen during birth, and causes damage to the nerves from the neck and to the hand. This injury leads to pain in the hands and neck, and can possibly cause permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury – This is typically caused by damages sustained during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – During a difficult birth, too much force used to deliver the baby can cause the bones to fracture.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This rare injury occurs during birth, and is caused by the child inhaling a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into their lungs.
Birth Injury Lawyer Crawford County, MO – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Crawford County Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law fight for the rights and recoveries of those who have been injured by negligent and reckless actions. You won’t owe our team anything unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you have questions about your case, the damages you may be able to recover, or other questions regarding birth injury claims, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Crawford County immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.