Birth Injury LawyerOsage County, MO
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child’s birth, an incredible moment, was tarnished. You, or your child suffers from injuries that were either caused by the doctor or the nurses. The delivery of a baby, and the care of the mother and baby during delivery are typically set procedures? Aren’t there set practices that ensure the safety of the mother and the child? Why did the accident happen? Why were you or your child injured? How can this situation be fixed, and how can you and your child be given the care and compensation you need?
You and your child are now suffering, and it needs to be made right. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight for you and your child to make sure you get the answers, care, and compensation that you deserve and need. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in Osage County have taken on these cases before, and can use MO laws to ensure that you and your child’s rights are protected. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in Osage County, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer Osage County – Recent Victories
Results and victories are the ultimate standard. You want to make sure the firm you pick to represent you is aggressive, dedicated, and willing to fight for 100% of the recovery you are owed. A Osage County birth injury lawyer claiming they are the best isn’t the same as being the best, you need proof. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer Osage County – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Do you value client testimonials? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. We also offer an expansive FAQ area where many other questions are answered as well. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer Osage County – Birth Injuries
What exactly is a birth injury? Birth Injuries occur during birth and delivery, and can be caused by several different actions. These factors include,
- Large Baby – is known to cause complications during birth.
- Not Head First – Complications arise when the child is not delivered head first, and must be maneuvered to ease delivery.
- Premature Birth – Prematurely born babies can have complications.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal makes birth harder.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This birth injury severely affects the nerves, and causes pain in the hands and neck. This injury causes burning sensations, loss of function, and sometimes permanent loss of use.
- Brain Damage Injury – Physical trauma sustained during birth can lead to this injury. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – During a difficult injury, the baby’s bones can be fractured by the use of force that is used to help deliver the child.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This rare injury occurs during birth, and is caused by the child inhaling a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into their lungs.
Birth Injury Lawyer Osage County, MO – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive Osage County Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every claim and every injury seriously. We don’t charge any attorneys fees unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need help with your birth injury case now, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in Osage County immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.