Injured? We can help!

866-599-2222

MO: 314-542-2222 or IL: 618-272-2222

  • Workers Compensation Book
  • Essential Questions Book
  • Car Crash Book
  • Client Success Stories Book

Carbon monoxide is a gas that has no odor or color. But it is very dangerous. It can cause sudden illness and death. Carbon monoxide is found in combustion fumes, such as those made by cars and trucks, lanterns, stoves, gas ranges and heating systems. CO from these fumes can build up in places that don’t have a good flow of fresh air. You can be poisoned by breathing them in. The most common symptoms of Carbon monoxide poisoning are:

  • Headache
  • Dizziness
  • Weakness
  • Nausea
  • Vomiting
  • Chest pain
  • Confusion

It is often hard to tell if someone has carbon monoxide poisoning, because the symptoms may be like those of other illnesses. People who are sleeping or intoxicated can die from carbon monoxide poisoning before they have symptoms. A carbon monoxide detector can warn you if you have high levels of carbon monoxide in your home.  The dangers are especially high in the winter time when people are using heating devices and stoves to keep warm.  As winter approaches, be sure to check the levels of carbon monoxide in your home as early as October to ensure safety for you and your family.

  • Contact Us Today!

  • Call Us Now!
    314-542-2222

  • Click to Call