Fierce representation for your Antonia, MO dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Antonia, MO
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Antonia, MO. Experiencing a dog bite is a frightening event, and the lasting effects reach below the surface scratches. The injuries from a dog bite run much deeper than the puncturing of your skin. After you or a family member is injured by a dog bite in Antonia, MO, you have an opportunity to request a financial recovery for your damages from the liable party. Burger Law’s Antonia, MO dog bite injury lawyers can get a great settlement from the defendant’s insurance company and will obtain a full recovery that allows you to get back to life as you know it after your dog bite attack. Our Antonia, MO dog bite injury lawyers will calculate your damages, demand a complete settlement, supply you with counsel and insight throughout the process and facilitate all the ins and outs of your case. Learn what our Antonia, MO dog bite injury attorneys will do to help you win your Antonia, MO dog bite injury case and secure the sum you deserve. by speaking with us as soon as possible after your dog bite incident. Contact us for a free case review now at (314) 500-HURT or online.
Get a complete recovery for your Antonia, MO dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Antonia, MO
Many of those who have been injured by dog bites have come to Burger Law for help. Our Antonia, MO dog bite injury lawyers will get to work right away, fighting to get you the compensation you deserve. Our accomplished Antonia, MO attorneys are know all there is to know about the Missouri and Illinois state statutes relevant to your Antonia, MO dog bite injury claim and will ensure that every part of your claim process is handled correctly. Take the first step toward winning your case by contacting the Burger Law dog bite injury lawyers right away. Our fierce and effective litigators start working on your case right away.
Antonia, MO Dog Bite Injuries
A person could receive all manners of different injuries from a dog bite. Antonia, MO dog bite injuries can be complex and come with the risk of developing further health issues or long-term effects including scarring, permanent disabilities and especially infection. You must receive necessary medical attention as soon as possible after the dog bite incident.
Seeing a medical professional right away following your injury is critical to your physical and financial recovery. You may receive a shot to prevent the onset of rabies, tetanus and other serious and potentially dangerous infections or a plastic surgeon may be called upon to make sure the stitches you need are applied in a way that minimizes your scarring
Some of the most common injuries from dog bites include
- Cuts and scrapes
- Muscle tissue tears
- Damage to nerve tissue
- Broken bones
- Crush injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Trouble sleeping
- Negative self-images
To have a successful recovery, it is important that you heed the advice given by the professionals. While the dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law guide you through the legal proceeding of your Antonia, MO dog bite injury suit, it is also important that you trust and follow the guidance of your medical professionals in the treatment of your injuries. Your job is to make it to all future medical appointments and follow your physicians’ directions in caring for your injuries at home.
Antonia, MO Dog Bite Injury Lawyers: Collecting Damages
After a dog bites and injures you, you may be able to collect damages through a dog bite injury claim in Antonia, MO. To maximize your chances of getting complete compensation, you need to hire qualified dog bite injury lawyers in Antonia, MO right away. While you may receive an initial settlement offer from the dog owner’s insurance company of a few hundred dollars, your damages are likely equal to a much higher sum which is nearly impossible to obtain without the help of Antonia, MO dog bite injury lawyers.
It is important that you find a reputable Antonia, MO dog bite injury law firm in Antonia, MO that you can trust. With Burger Law’s experienced Antonia, MO dog bite injury lawyers on your case, you have a skilled professional fighting for you. Let your trusted and dedicated attorney take care of your case while you focus on healing from your dog bite injuries. Your Antonia, MO dog bite injury lawyer handles every aspect of your case and serves several important roles as you go through life after your dog bite injury. Above all else, your dog bite injury lawyers are there to prove your claim and negotiate a complete settlement.
Factors That Affect the Value of Your Claim
Antonia, MO dog bite injury lawyers fight to get you maximum compensation after you are injured in a dog bite incident. We are familiar with the nuances that play a role in calculating what your damages are worth and possess the skillset needed to demand a total settlement. Your Antonia, MO dog bite injury lawyer will help you grasp the dollar amount of your claim and negotiate a full recovery for all of your damages.
In order to determine the dollar amount of your claim, you can expect your Antonia, MO dog bite injury attorney to investigate things such as:
- Where the incident took place
- The events that led up to the attack
- The age of the victim
- The insurance coverage
- The long-term or permanent jimpact of the bite
- How serious the injuries and subsequent medical treatment are
- The mental and emotional effect of the incident on the victim
- The cost of the injuries, such as the cost of medical treatment and earnings you were not able to secure due to being unable to work
Your Antonia, MO dog bite injury lawyers will investigate the facts of the case, collect evidence and get information from experts like doctors and psychologists. Once we understand the facts of your case by investigating the incident, compiling evidence and documentation and getting information from subject matter experts like psychologists and surgeons, your Antonia, MO dog bite injury lawyers will make a demand of the dog owner’s insurance company to pay you a settlement equal to all of your damages.
Damages in Your Dog Bite Case
To determine the value of your damages, your dog bite injury lawyers in Antonia, MO add together all damages, including straightforward economic damages like medical bills and lost income along with the non-economic damages like pain and suffering, which is more abstract. Experienced dog bite injury lawyers in Antonia, MO who have successfully represented previous dog bite injury clients are familiar with the practice for assigning value to all your damages and will be aggressive in their pursuit of a fair settlement for you.
The types of damages that may be included in the value of your claim include:
- Current and future medical costs
- Cost of treatment, surgeries, rehabilitation and other services to treat the physical and psychological effects of being bitten by a dog
- Disability accommodations
- Income lost from being unable to report to work due to the dog bite injuries
- Reduced earning capacity in the future due to the long-term effects of your injuries
- Psychological distress
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Inability to perform tasks of daily living or enjoy yourself due to the effects of your injuries
- Any property that was damaged in the course of the attack
- Any other out-of-pocket costs
Our St. Louis-based personal injury lawyers can help you recover after any type of injury in Missouri or Illinois that affects your life or the lives of people you love. Learn more about cases we represent, such as:
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Missouri
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Missouri
- Car Accident Attorney in Missouri
How can I keep my children safe from dog bites?
According to Kids Health, nearly five million people suffer from dog-rela …
Do I have a dog bite case?
If you or a family member has been bit by another person's dog in Missour …
How common are dog bites?
Dogs are one of the most popular pets in American homes. They are often g …
What To Do After a Dog Bite Injury in Antonia, MO
After you or a loved one are injured by a dog bite, you must act swiftly and seek help for both your physical recovery and your financial recovery in your legal claim. You never want or expect to be injured in a dog bite incident. It is important that you know the correction action to take immediately after the dog bite injury until you can contact and hire the right dog bite injury lawyers in Antonia, MO. After you experience a dog bite injury, you need to:
- Leave the area. Remove yourself from the area. You may choose to get contact information from witnesses if you are able to, but it is important that you do not talk about the incident with the dog owner.
- Seek medical attention. First, you need to get emergency medical care for your dog bite. This emergency care is crucial as it allows a professional to evaluate your condition, give your wounds the necessary treatment and detect any additional injuries and make sure they are properly cared for.
- Contact police or animal control to file a report. Filing a report will create documentation of the incident and provides the authorities a path for investigation. Filing a claim not only makes for a stronger case for you and your Antonia, MO dog bite injury lawyers, but also helps to keep others safe from future dog bite injuries.
- Obtain a copy of the report. Your Antonia, MO dog bite injury lawyers can assist you with this, but you can also be proactive and request it yourself. When you make the report and speak to the authorities, make sure you take down the officers’ names and contact information. Request that the officer provide you with a copy for once they have filed it.
- Hire a skilled dog bite injury lawyer in Antonia, MO. You need a talented dog bite injury lawyer in Antonia, MO to give you insight into your situation, investigate the circumstances surrounding your case, determine the value of your damages, argue with the insurance company, demand full compensation and handle all the details of your case. Burger Law’s dog bite injury lawyers in Antonia, MO will fight to get you the full recovery you are entitled to after your Antonia, MO dog bite injury. After your dog bite injury, contact us immediately at (314) 500-HURT.
Hire Dog Bite Injury Lawyers in Antonia, MO Near You
If you or a family member are injured by a dog bite in Antonia, MO, it is important that you take the proper action. After receiving critical medical care right away after the incident, remember to reach out to a law firm of skilled dog bite injury attorneys near you in Antonia, MO right away. The Antonia, MO dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law handle your claim personally and begin demanding your recovery from the moment you hire us. Let us put our expertise and skill to work for you and assist you securing a great recovery after you have suffered a traumatic dog bite injury in Antonia, MO. Speak to our dog bite lawyers in Antonia, MO immediately at (314) 500-HURT or fill out this form right now. We are here to help you recover from your dog bite injuries from the moment you hire us.