Head Injury LawyerWarren County, MO
The Warren County Personal Injury Lawyers of Burger Law Fight to make sure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Head injuries are almost always traumatic, in fact, they are one of the most common causes of disability or death. Regardless of whether or not you believe the injury to be severe or minor, you should always consult a medical professional to make sure that you or a loved one is ok. If you’re currently suffering from a head injury and you need help getting what you are owed, don’t worry. You do have options.
Burger Law’s Personal Injury Lawyers in Warren County fight for the full rights and recoveries of those who are suffering because of head injuries. Our Head Injury Lawyers know how terrible head injuries are and how debilitating they can be to the injured’s everyday functions. Our Attorneys in Warren County will fight for your full recovery and care. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Head Injuries – Head Injury Lawyer Warren County, MO
Head Injuries can be hard to notice, and a person with a head injury often shows no outward appearance of being injured. Brain injuries, however, can have lasting consequences whereas broken bones can heal. Often, those who are suffering from traumatic brain injuries also aren’t aware that their other functions are also being impaired by the injury.
To better understand head injuries, lets first detail what the most common types of head injuries are and what the symptoms surrounding those injuries are. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Warren County have taken on and successfully fought head injuries in a wide variety of claims, and the head injuries they litigate most commonly are as follows:
- Concussions – This type of head injury is common in most sports as well as accidents. concussions happen when the brain is wracked against the skull. Signs of a concussion are loss of consciousness, disrupted vision, and loss of balance/awareness.
- Fractures – Skull fractures are a break in the skeletal structure of the skull. These injuries are often extremely severe. In most cases, severe brain damage does occur.
- Linear Skull Fractures – This is the basic level of skill fractures. There is a broken area in the skull, but the bone is still in the spot it should be. Typically, little intervention is needed to correct this injury.
- Depressed Skull Fractures – This head injury is more severe as the skull bone is actually forced down into the brain itself. Surgery is typically required for this level of injury.
- Hematomas – These injuries cause undue pressure on the brain which happens after clots form on or around the brain.
- Epidural Hematoma – This hematoma forms between the skull and the dura that protects the brain. This injury is caused by broken or ruptured blood vessels in the brain. In this injury, migraines are very common, as well as loss of consciousness or motor functions.
- Contusion – This type of hematoma is a direct injury to the brain, rather than an outside injury that affects it. For this injury, major loss of motor function is common, as well as severe migraines and loss of consciousness.
Head Injuries should always be taken seriously, seek care immediately. If you don’t get care, you could seriously alter your life and your ability to do basic functions. If your head injury was caused because of someone else’s reckless actions, you have a right to recover physically and financially from that individual. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Warren County can help you get the recovery and compensation you are owed for your injury.
Symptoms of Head Injuries – Head Injury Attorney in Warren County
Knowing how to detect when someone is suffering from a traumatic brain injury isn’t always simple. Your skull is thick and is designed to protect your brain from blunt force trauma, but even the skull has its limits and can’t protect the brain in all cases. This can mean that bleeding, swelling, bruising, or even worse injuries can have occurred and be affecting you or your loved one without any outward signs of physical injury. Here are several common symptoms our Head Injury Lawyers in Warren County have identified that you should be aware of following any traumatic head injury or traumatic brain injury:
- Sensitivity to Noise or Light – Abnormal sensitivity to light or noise is a sign that someone is suffering from head trauma.
- Abnormally Pale Skin – If a person looks abnormally pale after an injury, this can be an indicator of brain damage.
- Severe Constant Headache – Headaches that are severe and persistent are a sign of brain damage.
- Blurred Vision – If the person has difficulty seeing where before they did not, this can be a clear sign of brain damage.
- Balance Issues – Balance issues or difficulty walking can be a sign of brain damage.
- Abnormal Sweating – Abnormal sweating in conditions that normally wouldn’t cause sweating can be a sign of brain trauma.
- Sensitive to Irritability – Unusually short tempers or general irritability can be a sign of brain damage.
Brain injuries need to be seen to and receive medical treatment as soon as possible. With the brain, having the injury seen to and corrected as quickly as possible is paramount to ensuring that no further damage happens. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Warren County can make sure that you or your loved one get the full care and recovery you need. Our Lawyers have litigated head injury claims before and know the levels of care and medical attention that are required to ensure that you heal from the injury.
Head Injury Lawyer Warren County, MO – Call our Team Now
You deserve to get 100% of the recovery and compensation you are owed. You neither asked for nor wanted to be injured, and you shouldn’t have to ask to get what you are owed by law. If you or someone you love who’s been hurt needs a Personal Injury Lawyer in Warren County who has experience with head injuries, traumatic brain injuries, or other types of head-related injuries, we can help. Give our team a call at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222. We never charge any fees for our consultations and our Personal Injury Lawyers won’t require any fees unless we win your head injury claim.
Burger Law Legal Services
If you need help with a claim other than head injuries, our Personal Injury Lawyers in Warren County can still provide you with exceptional legal counsel and guidance. For more information on our services, please see the list provided on this page – Practice Areas.