How to Chose a Law Firm Montgomery County, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm Montgomery County, MO. If you or someone you love has been injured in a personal injury or wrongful death case, hiring an attorney should be one of your top priorities. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in Montgomery County, MO to represent you in any legal proceeding is a significant decision. Your law firm's skill and dedication to your case can have a huge impact on your future. With so many personal injury law firms to choose from in Montgomery County, MO, how do you know which one to choose? If you or someone you know has a personal injury claim and need a skilled, experienced personal injury lawyer with a reputable law firm in Montgomery County, MO to represent you, reach out to Burger Law right now. Our personal injury law firm near Montgomery County, MO is a leader in personal injury law. Our skilled attorneys hold a variety of legal practice awards and have more than 70 years of combined litigation and trial experience. Our talented lawyers and amazing staff of our Montgomery County, MO personal injury law firm have assisted the injured in Missouri and Illinois collect over $170 million to compensate them for their damages. We argue rigorously to secure your rightful complete compensation. We do not stop just because the defendant offers an acceptable settlement. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to hold onto the compensation you deserve. To choose the Burger Law personal injury law firm and have us begin fighting for you today, contact us now at or reach us online. Our experienced Montgomery County, MO personal injury lawyers will speak with you about your case for free.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Montgomery County, MO. We are dedicated to providing thoughtful legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. As your law firm, we take care of every aspect of your case and maintain clear and frequent communication with you to keep you aware of the exact status of your case and your options as they arise. Our Montgomery County, MO law firm's skilled lawyers and compassionate legal staff rigorously fight for you and your family until you see the best possible outcome. Throughout your case, we provide steadfast support and sound advice to protect you from the stress and anxiety of filing a personal injury claim. We start fighting for you immediately. To answer any questions you have and to better understand the claims process offer an arsenal of accessible resources including our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Learn about what to expect in your personal injury case and choose the right law firm for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Montgomery County, MO
Hiring a law firm is an important part of any legal process. As someone affected by an injury or a death caused by negligence, it is typical to face many questions, the first of which is how to choose a law firm in Montgomery County, MO to handle your case. As a personal injury claimant who has been wronged, you deserve to choose a law firm near Montgomery County, MO that is not only qualified to provide legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also able to give you thoughtful, heartfelt guidance throughout the process and will continue to fight as long and as hard as is necessary to help you get a complete recovery.
We recognize that choosing a law firm in Montgomery County, MO is a difficult decision and cannot be made hastily. You have your choice of countless Montgomery County, MO personal injury firms to choose from. As one of those firms, we are dedicated to offering help to all Montgomery County, MO residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not just those who choose to hire us as their law firm—find quality legal help and valuable information pertaining to the claims process. You should choose a law firm near Montgomery County, MO that is right for you and your needs. That is why we have put together resources directiong personal injury claimaints on everything from choosing a lawyer to filing a claim to accepting a settlement. If you have a personal injury claim, begin your case by choosing a law firm near Montgomery County, MO that is right for you.
Have More Questions? Get A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the Burger Law firm have made it a priority to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Find answers to common questions and important information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by personal injury lawyer Gary Burger, our law firm has published a number of books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. View the book that discusses all the questions you need to ask when you are looking to hire a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or view all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
What You Need To Do
When you need to choose a law firm in Montgomery County, MO for your personal injury needs, you must make sure you obtain the right information and make a careful decision based on a thorough picture of each firm you are thinking of hiring. If you have never had to choose a law firm in Montgomery County, MO before, take full advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they will take over your case and fight to get you the compensation you deserve. To choose a law firm in Montgomery County, MO, you should research, request a case review and ask questions. The information you glean from these three actions choose a law firm in Montgomery County, MO that is a good fit for you.
- Research. With the Internet at your fingertips, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Do your research on the Montgomery County, MO law firm you are considering. You can usually find information on the law firm's website and various legal directories about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, honors and credentials, cases they have won, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from fellow law firms in the Montgomery County, MO area. Your research will uncover valuable information about the qualifications and legal educations of the lawyers at the firm, the practice areas of focus for the law firm and the Montgomery County, MO legal community's opinion of the law firm. This information is invaluable when you need to choose a law firm in Montgomery County, MO.
- Get a free consultation. The Montgomery County, MOlaw firm you are speaking with may have the option of a free consultation as a prospective client to allow you to better understand your legal situation and to get an idea of what working with that firm is like, in the event that you choose to hire that law firm. You should take advantage of this unique opportunity to get a glance into what working with that law firm would be like. Irrespective of the Montgomery County, MO law firm you end up choosing, making use of a free consultation will provide you with valuable information regardingyour legal situation such as what legal recourse is available to you, what the claim process will be like and what you can expect as a result. The consultation is also the perfect time to ask the Montgomery County, MO law firm everything they will do for you as their client.
- Ask questions. This is not the time to stay quiet. You must ask questions before you hire or decide to choose a law firm for your case. As legal professionals, your potential Montgomery County, MO law firm should be able to answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Ask questions that confirm whether the law firm you choose and its team have the legal skill, practical experience and comprehensive knowledge to easily answer all of your questions. In addition, an attentive and personally committed lawyer, which you deserve, should also be able to honestly answer your questions about their credentials, experience and how they can help you. Ask questions about what value they can add to your case, what experience they have had with cases similar to yours, what fees they charge and more. You deserve to know what you are getting when you hire a law firm in Montgomery County, MO to represent you. Burger Law's Gary Burger has written a free book with vital advice for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Montgomery County, MO, including a list of what questions you need to ask before you hire a lawyer. Get access to that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
When you or your family find yourselves need a personal injury lawyer for the first time, you may not know how to choose a law firm. The smartest thing you can do is ask questions before you choose a law firm. Here are some important questions to start with:
Will a firm's named partner handle my personal injury claim, will it be handled by a newer or inexperienced lawyer, or will it be handled out?
As a client of Burger Law, Gary Burger or one of our trusted, experienced Montgomery County, MO personal injury attorneys will handle your entire case. Your personal lawyer and our team of paralegals will personally handle every single part of your case. If your needs do not fall under our practice areas, we will happily recommend to you a Montgomery County, MO lawyer or law firm that we personally trust to take your particular case.
Has my lawyer had experience in these cases?
At Burger Law, we routinely handle personal injury cases. More importantly, we know how to win these cases. Personal injury is our singular focus. There are some firms that do not have one focus and instead do everything from criminal defense to workers' compensation to divorce. We have committed our entire firm to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than 50 years of professional experience and will work hard to maximize your recovery.
Does the law firm have the means to pursue my case?
At Burger Law we finance our own cases and never ask our clients for money to pursue their cases. We never take a case unless we are willing to invest in it. If we do represent you and your family, we are well funded and will put all the necessary resources into winning your suit. We also have an expansive network of various experts all over the United States who will assist us in providing expert testimony that is frequently necessary to win personal injury cases. We will go above and beyond to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do they really know how to win a case?
Gary and our other lawyers are in court, depositions, trials and hearings often. In every advertisement, we are legally obligated to state that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We agree with this wholeheartedly. When you choose a law firm in Montgomery County, MO, are you attracted by a expensive billboard or a memorable television commercial, or do you want an attorney who will actually handle your case personally and be in court for you?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law frequently win personal injury suits. We file lawsuits and aggressively pursue the insurance companies and defendants until they have no choice but to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. The lawyers of Burger Law personally handle every part of every personal injury case we represent. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you tenaciously.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Missouri
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Missouri
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Missouri
As a Montgomery County, MO law firm, in addition to representing the injured in personal injury claims, we also like to support our Montgomery County, MO community by volunteering our time and resources to a variety of charities and initiatives. We are proud to be a part of Montgomery County, MO and strive to do our part to help our community.
Things To Think About
When you are in a position where you to know how to choose a law firm in Montgomery County, MO that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should be aware of certain factors that could influence that decision. This crucial decision should not be made based on an individual factor. Instead, you should consider and weigh all the pros and cons of each Montgomery County, MO law firm. Get a holistic view of the firm and its capabilities before you make your choice of a law firm. When you do choose a law firm in Montgomery County, MO, weigh all of the following facts.
You should act based on:
- Practice areas: does the Montgomery County, MO law firm typically handle cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of impressive wins in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do previous clients have to say about their experience with the law firm?
- Staff: is there a staff of professional and courteous paralegals and other staff who can keep your case organized and keep you informed?
- Awards: has the Montgomery County, MO law firm been recognized as a leader by their peers through industry awards and accolades?
- Firm size: how big is the firm? It is one with multiple locations across the country or a one-person operation? There are benefits and drawbacks to small firms and large ones.
- Experience: has the lawyer been to trial, have they litigated a variety of complicated cases, and have they been practicing professionally for several years?
- Location: is the firm's office easy for you to get to or is the lawyer able to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff available to answer when you contact them? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm Montgomery County, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Montgomery County, MO and have a personal injury case, you have only a short amount of time to make a suit and pursue compensation in court. Any time you or your loved one has been seriously injured or there are disputes about who is liable, you absolutely must hire an experienced Montgomery County, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and demand the compensation you deserve. With your future in the balance, it is important that you choose a law firm in Montgomery County, MO that can and will demand full compensation for you and your family. Choose a law firm in Montgomery County, MO that has the technical skill to secure maximum compensation in your case as well as the personal capacity to guide you throughout the process. Our personal injury law firm near Montgomery County, MO will work hards until we win your case. We are committed to standing up against the negligent and their insurance companies and are passionate about helping improve the lives of individuals and families who have been affected by injuries in Montgomery County, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We demand justice for you and treat your case with the compassion and dedication you deserve from your Montgomery County, MO law firm. Discuss your case with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Montgomery County, MO about your case for free today and allow us to begin fighting for you. Call us now at or send us a message here. Our personal injury attorneys will fight for you and help you and your family get the recovery you deserve.