How to Chose a Law Firm Union, MO
How To Choose a Law Firm Union, MO. When you believe that you or someone in your family has a personal injury or wrongful death claim, hiring an attorney should be one of your top priorities. Choosing a lawyer and law firm in Union, MO to represent you in any legal proceeding is a major decision. A large part of your future depends upon the skill and dedication of the firm you choose. There are many personal injury law firms to choose from in the Union, MO area, so how do you know the right decision to make? If you or someone you know has been injured by another person's negligence and you need a skilled, experienced personal injury lawyer with a reputable law firm in Union, MO to represent you, reach out to Burger Law immediately. Our personal injury law firm near Union, MO is a leader in personal injury law. Our skilled attorneys hold a number of peer-reviewed awards and have more than 70 years of combined experience litigating and, when necessary, trying cases. Our talented lawyers and amazing staff of our Union, MO personal injury law firm have helped our Missouri and Illinois clients receive over $170 million to make them whole again. We fight to make sure you get complete compensation. We do not cease our work at the first reasonable settlement offer. We continue to negotiate for the best possible settlement and go so far as to reduce your medical liens as much as possible to allow you to keep the compensation you deserve. When you choose Burger Law as your personal injury law firm, we will start fighting for you immediately. Call us now at or reach us online. Our skilled personal injury lawyers near Union, MO are here to discuss your case for free.
Burger Law is a Missouri and Illinois law firm serving Union, MO. Our promise to you is to offer you committed legal representation from the beginning of your claim until you get the compensation you deserve. As your law firm, we handle every aspect of your case and maintain clear and frequent communication with you to keep you apprised of your options available to you and any news about your case. Our Union, MO law firm's skilled lawyers and knowledgeable legal staff are here to fight relentlessly until we secure the case outcome you desire and offer steadfast support and sound advice to protect you from the stress and uncertainty of filing a personal injury claim. We balance our calming presence with fierce and tenacious litigation of your case. We know this is an unfamiliar process, and offer an arsenal of free resources including our very own Youtube channel, Lawyer V. Lawyer podcast, free books written by attorney Gary Burger and many other free resources. Understand what to expect in your personal injury case and choose the right law firm for you today.
Choosing a Personal Injury Law Firm in Union, MO
Your legal process begins by hiring a law firm. If you have a personal injury claim, you are likely unfamiliar with the civil suit process and have many questions, not the least of which is how to choose a law firm in Union, MO to handle your case. As a personal injury claimant who has been wronged, you deserve to choose a law firm near Union, MO that will not only provide adequate legal representation and counsel in Missouri or Illinois courts, but is also able to give you thoughtful, heartfelt guidance throughout the process and is willing to do whatever it takes to get you a complete recovery.
We recognize that choosing a law firm in Union, MO is a significant decision and cannot be a a rash one. You have your choice of countless Union, MO personal injury firms to choose from. As one of those firms, we are dedicated to assisting all Union, MO residents and people throughout Missouri and Illinois who have been negatively affected by injuries caused by negligence—not only our clients who choose to hire us as their law firm—access great legal help and important information regarding the claims process. You should choose a law firm near Union, MO that is best for your personal needs. That is why we have made accessible many resources advising personal injury claimaints on everything from hiring a lawyer to making a claim to accepting a settlement. If you have a personal injury claim, begin your case by choosing a law firm near Union, MO that is right for you.
Have More Questions? Get A Free Book Today
Gary Burger and the lawyers of Burger Law have worked hard to give the public the resources and information they need to make decisions in their personal injury cases. Find answers to common questions and important information for your specific type of personal injury case throughout our site and in our free books.
Authored by personal injury lawyer Gary Burger, Burger Law has published several books to help plaintiffs in their injury cases. Read the book that covers all the questions you need to ask in the process of hiring a lawyer for your claim, download it below, or view all of our books available for free download.
Workers' Compensation in Missouri
When you are hurt on the job, collect the workers' compensation benefits you need with guidance from our accomplished workers' compensation attorneys in St. Louis.
What You Need To Do
When you need to choose a law firm in Union, MO for your personal injury needs, there are a few things you need to do in order to get the right information and weigh your decision based on a thorough understanding of each firm you are considering. If you are unfamiliar with how to choose a law firm inUnion, MO for your legal needs, take full advantage of the information available to you and act quickly. The sooner you hire a law firm, the sooner they will take over your case and fight to get you the compensation you deserve. When you need to choose a law firm in Union, MO, be sure to do your homework, request a consultation and ask questions. Being informed will help you choose a law firm in Union, MO that is a good fit for you.
- Research. With access to the Internet, you have an endless spring of information to tap into. Research the Union, MO law firm you are considering. You can usually find information on the law firm's website and various legal directories about the law firm and its lawyers' qualifications, honors and credentials, cases they have won, their news and press coverage and more. Another great way to research and understand how the law firm works with its clients is to look into their client testimonials, reviews and referrals from other Union, MO area law firms. You can find information about the qualifications and legal educations of the lawyers at the firm, the practice areas of focus for the law firm and the law firm's reputation in the Union, MO legal community. When you need to choose a law firm in Union, MO, all this information is essential.
- Ask for a free consultation. Many Union, MO law firms have the option of a free consultation as a prospective client. This free meeting can help you get important information about your case from a legal professional and give you some insight into working with that firm, should you choose to hire that law firm. You should take advantage of this unique opportunity to get a glance into what working with that law firm would be like. Regardless of the Union, MO law firm you ultimately choose, taking advantage of a consultation up front will give you valuable information regardingyour legal situation such as whether you have a valid claim, what the claim process will be like and what outcomes may be likely. In addition, the consultation is your chance to ask the Union, MO law firm everything they will do for you as their client.
- Ask questions. It is so important to ask questions before you hire or decide to choose a law firm for your case. As legal professionals, your potential Union, MO law firm should be able to answer your upfront legal questions about your situation and your case. Make sure the law firm you choose and its professional staff have the technical knowledge and practical experience to confidently answer your legal questions. Beyond legal skill, you deserve a dedicated and personally-invested lawyer who is open and honest about their qualifications and how they will help you win your case. Ask questions about what value they can add to your case, what experience they have had with cases similar to yours, when and how much they charge and more. When you hire a law firm in Union, MO, you should be able to make an informed choice with clear expectations before you commit. Attorney Gary Burger has written a free book with vital guidance for anybody who needs to choose a law firm in Union, MO, including a list of what questions you need to ask before you hire a lawyer. See that book here.
Questions You Should Ask
When you or your family find yourselves need a personal injury lawyer for the first time, you might not know how to choose a law firm. The smartest thing you can do is ask questions before you choose a law firm. Remember to ask questions like:
Will a firm's named partner handle my personal injury claim, will it be handled by a newer or inexperienced lawyer, or will it be handled out?
When you choose Burger Law, your entire case will be handled by one of our skilled personal injury attorneys with many years of experience, such as Gary Burger. Your assigned lawyer and our excellent legal staff will be responsible for every single part of your case. If your case is one we do not typically handle, we will proudly refer you to a Union, MO lawyer or law firm that we personally trust to take your particular case.
Has my lawyer represented and won similar cases?
At Burger Law, we are extensively familiar with all types of personal injury cases. More importantly, we know what it takes to win these cases. In fact, personal injury is all we do. We are not like other firms that do a little bit of everything, from traffic to workers' compensation to divorce. We dedicate all of our time to car accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, premises liability, and other personal injury claims. Together, our lawyers have more than 50 years of combined experience and will fight fearlessly to get you a complete recovery.
Does the law firm have the resources available to handle my case?
Burger Law will never ask a client to pay us until we win your case; we finance the case ourselves. If we are unwilling to put our money into the case, we will not handle it. When you become our client, know that our law firm is well funded and will put all the necessary resources into winning your suit. We even have an expansive network of experts all over the United States who are available to help us by providing expert testimony that is frequently necessary to win personal injury cases. We always go the extra mile to win your case.
Is the law firm all marketing or do they really have experience?
All the lawyers of Burger Law in court, depositions, trials and hearings routinely. We are legally obligated to state that “the choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on marketing”. We believe this completely. When you choose a law firm in Union, MO, are you enticed by a nice billboard or a slick television commercial, or will you do your homework to find an attorney who is truly committed to helping you win your case?
Gary and the attorneys of Burger Law win personal injury cases all the time, including the tough ones. We file claims and demand that the insurance companies and negligent clients are held accountable and forced to pay our clients what they are owed for their injuries. The lawyers of Burger Law personally handle every part of every personal injury case we represent. Gary Burger, Genavieve Fikes or Michael Sheldon will represent you tenaciously.
Explore some of Burger Law's case specialties below.
- Survival Action Lawyer in Missouri
- Truck Crash Lawyers in Missouri
- Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer in Missouri
As a Union, MO law firm, in addition to representing the injured in personal injury claims, we also support our Union, MO community by volunteering our time and resources to several charities and initiatives. We are proud to be a part of Union, MO and strive to always better our community.
Factors To Consider
When you are in a position where you to know how to choose a law firm in Union, MO that will best meet your needs and be most effective in getting you the outcome you desire in your case, you should weigh several factors in that decision. This consequential decision should not be made based on one fact alone. Instead, it should be based on your assessment of many factors of each Union, MO law firm weighed against each other. Get a holistic view of the firm and its capabilities before you make your choice of a law firm. To choose a law firm in Union, MO, reflect on all of the following factors.
Your decision should be based on:
- Practice areas: does the Union, MO law firm typically handle cases like yours?
- Case results: do they have a history of amazing success in the cases they represent?
- Testimonials: what do recent clients have to say about working with the law firm?
- Staff: does the firm have a team of capable and courteous paralegals and other staff who will help organize your case and keep you in the loop?
- Awards: has the Union, MO law firm earned peer-awarded industry awards and accolades?
- Firm size: how big is the firm? It is one with locations across the country or a one-person practicing on their own? There are benefits and drawbacks to both small and large firms.
- Experience: does the lawyer you would be working with have experience going to trial and litigating difficult cases? Have they been practicing professionally for at least a few years?
- Location: is the firm's office in a location that is convenient for you or would your lawyer be willing to come to you?
- Communication: is the staff prompt in their communication with you? Do they communicate with you often and in a way that is helpful and organized?
How to Chose a Law Firm Union, MO | Hire a Law Firm Now
After youhave been injured in Union, MO and have a personal injury case, you have only a short amount of time to file a claim and demand your damages in court. In any case where there is a serious injury or there is disagreement about who is at fault, you absolutely must hire a capable Union, MO personal injury law firm to represent you and fight for a complete recovery. With your entire recovery on the line, it is paramount that you choose a law firm in Union, MO that can and will demand that the defendant and their insurance company pay you what they owe. Choose a law firm in Union, MO that has the technical skill to secure maximum compensation in your case as well as the personal commitment to offer you meaningful support you throughout the process. The Burger Law personal injury law firm near Union, MO will work hards until we get you a full recovery and hold the negligent party accountable. We have taken up a mission to stand up against the negligent and their insurance companies and have dedicated our careers to improving the lives of individuals and families who have been affected by injuries in Union, MO and throughout Missouri and Illinois. We demand justice for you and treat your case with the compassion and dedication you deserve from your Union, MO law firm. Discuss your case with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers in Union, MO about your case now and we will start fighting for you. Call us right now at or fill out a form here. Our personal injury attorneys are available and ready to take on your case and help you and your family recover.