When a medical provider makes a mistake at the expense of your health, we ensure that you get a full recovery
Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Medical Malpractice Lawyers House Springs, MO. When you or someone you love is harmed by a doctor, nurse, surgeon or another medical professional because they broke basic rules about safety and health care, you deserve a full financial recovery for your damages. In order to receive all the compensation you deserve, you need experienced medical malpractice lawyers near you in House Springs, MO. The compassionate and knowledgeable medical malpractice lawyers of Burger Law in House Springs, MO are dedicated to fighting for the injured and their families. We are not intimidated by large medical institutions and their insurance companies. We insist that they pay for the damages they have caused. To date, we have helped our clients receive over $170 million in verdicts and settlements and continue to ensure that people who have been damaged by medical malpractice receive the compensation they deserve. Act now for your chance to get the full compensation you deserve. Hire Burger Law's medical malpractice lawyers in House Springs, MO. Get help finding justice in your medical malpractice case by speaking to one of our skilled attorneys today at (314) 500-HURT or online now.
House Springs, MO Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Medical malpractice cases can be tough. You are one person going against a large medical institution or a powerful and wealthy doctor. You need a strong medical malpractice lawyer in House Springs, MO who will fight relentlessly until you get a great settlement. Our House Springs, MO medical malpractice lawyers do not stop working for you until we are able to help you win your case.
Due to the medical details involved and the high stakes involved in medical malpractice cases, it is imperative for you to choose a lawyer that is not only skilled in general personal injury cases, but has specific experience and success in difficult and complex medical malpractice cases. Burger Law's House Springs, MO-based medical malpractice lawyers have obtained great results for our clients for more than two decades. Our commitment to going above and beyond for our clients and our skill in delivering top settlements have earned us the honor of the highest and most reviewed law firm in the area.
When you need the best legal representation for your case involving medical negligence or a doctor error, contact Burger Law. We handle everything from investigating your case carefully, obtaining all evidence, evaluating the extent and value of your damages, negotiating a great settlement and providing invaluable personal support and advice every step of the way. Count on us to handle all aspects of your case including filing all paperwork on time and without error, communicating between yourself and the insurance company, helping you get the medical care you need to recover and speaking with healthcare professionals who act as a critical witness to translate the facts of your case in lay terms. Your Burger Law House Springs, MO medical malpractice lawyer, along with our experienced support staff, will fight for your claim every step of the way. Let us get to work on your case now. Speak to our medical malpractice lawyers in House Springs, MO now at (314) 500-HURT.
What Do I need to Do to File a Malpractice Case
Click to view video
Medical Malpractice Lawyers House Springs, MO: Proving Your Case
Your situation must satisfy certain requirements in order to be considered a legitimate medical malpractice case. You cannot have a medical malpractice lawyer collect damages for you simply because you did not agree with your doctor's opinion or they were rude to you. For your medical malpractice case, your House Springs, MO medical malpractice lawyer has to prove to the court that the individual or institution you are bringing your claim against had a duty to provide you with care, that they failed to meet this duty, that you were harmed and that it was their behavior or failure to act that caused you harm.
In order to recover damages in your medical malpractice case, you must prove that your case meets the requirements of a House Springs, MO medical malpractice claim in the court of law. This is where a skilled and experienced medical malpractice lawyer in House Springs, MO comes in. With our expertise, we will effectively investigate, negotiate and present the facts of your claim. The experienced Burger Law House Springs, MO medical malpractice lawyers have spent decades litigating and trying cases like yours to hone our ability to represent you. Your House Springs, MO medical malpractice lawyer will demonstrate how your case meets the requirements of medical malpractice in House Springs, MO.
As your House Springs, MO medical malpractice lawyers, we know how to prove:
- Duty of care: Just like in a standard personal injury case, in your medical malpractice claim you must prove that the defendant owed you a duty of care. In a provider-patient relationship in a medical setting, the medical professional owes the patient a legal duty to follow safety rules that protect the patient from harm.
- Breach of duty: Next, you must prove that the defendant failed to meet their duty of care. A medical provider breaches their duty of care to their patient when they break the basic rules for treating patients or fail to do what a responsible medical professional would have reasonably done in the same situation.
- Damages: You cannot sue a provider only because they made a mistake. For your a successful medical malpractice claim, you must prove that you suffered harm. Your House Springs, MO medical malpractice attorney from Burger Law knows how complex and far-reaching your injuries and damages can be, and we will properly represent the extent of your damages.
- Causation: Lastly, your House Springs, MO medical malpractice lawyer must prove that it was, in fact, the medical professional or institution responsible for the care that caused your injuries and damages, such as pain and suffering, further medical bills and treatment costs, and lost wages from missed work.
You owe it to yourself to choose an experienced House Springs, MO medical malpractice lawyer to work for you and fiercely negotiate your medical malpractice case. As your House Springs, MO medical malpractice lawyers, the Burger Law team of lawyers and staff work relentlessly to prove your case. We conduct expert witness depositions, detailed investigations and strategy plans for winning your case and proving how the defendant's actions have harmed you. With the help of our powerful and skilled House Springs, MO medical malpractice lawyers, you can receive a great recovery for all the damages you have suffered.
Can You Sue The Federal Government When Injured?
Can you sue the federal government when injured? What are federal tort cl …
What Compensation Will I Receive in My Birth Injury Lawsuit?
What Compensation Will I Receive in a Birth Injury Lawsuit? When your chi …
Who Can I Sue in a Medical Malpractice Case?
Who Can I Sue in a Medical Malpractice Case? Doctors are among the most t …
Common Medical Malpractice Cases
Why do cases of medical malpractice occur? Doctors, surgeons and other providers are required to complete extensive education and clinical fieldwork before they are qualified to treat patients on their own. Other medical staff such as nurses must complete requirements of their profession before they can work with patients. Yet grave errors still occur. According to Johns Hopkins, there are more than 150,000 deaths in the United States every year that are attributed to medical negligence. Our experienced team of House Springs, MO medical malpractice lawyers hold doctors and other medical providers accountable when they break a rule and we protect the futures of those who have been harmed so that they can make the recovery necessary to heal and move forward.
Burger Law's House Springs, MO medical malpractice attorneys have helped our clients win all manners of medical malpractice cases recover the compensation they deserve. Our team has successfully workedn some of the most difficult cases and have succeeded in getting our clients great recoveries. After a medical provider's mistake costs you or your loved one's well-being, Burger Law's medical malpractice lawyers in House Springs, MO will help you recover, no matter the situation. Our experienced team has seen it all when it comes to medical malpractice situations, including:
- Misdiagnosis: An erronious diagnosis can be very dangerous. If you discover that a medical professional has given you the wrong diagnosis, contact a medical malpractice lawyer immediately. With the wrong diagnosis, you could be harmed by undergoing the wrong treatment or by not receiving timely, appropriate treatment that could have managed your condition. Misdiagnoses are the most common cause of medical malpractice cases.
- Delayed or missed diagnosis: It is the physician or specialist's responsibility to carefully examine the patient and use that information to detect and provide the correct diagnosis. You could be denied critical care because a doctor fails to make the a diagnosis. Medical malpractice lawyers in House Springs, MO are skilled in holding physicians and specialists accountable for missing a diagnosis that could have gotten you the treatment you needed.
- Failure to treat a condition: We rely on our medical professionals to administer the care we need to keep us safe and make us healthy. Medical malpractice occurs when the medical professional charged with a patient's care fails to provide treatment to address a condition or save the patient's life. In emergency situations, hospitals and medical professionals must act and provide treatment to stabilize the patient. If a patient develops a new or worsened condition while in the professional's care, such as an infection, the provider must treat the new condition. Failure to do so constitutes a medical malpractice case.
- Surgical errors: We are all aware of how complicated surgery can be and the gravity of its associated risks. It is also often effective and necessary. The majority of surgeons perform their job carefully and effectively, yet mistakes and errors can still happen during surgery. If you or a family member underwent surgery and something went wrong in your treatment before, during or after your operation, our House Springs, MO medical malpractice lawyers can help you get a full recovery. Possible surgery-related medical malpractice behaviors are the wrong dose or timing of anesthesia, a wrong incision, a foreign object left within the body, operation on the wrong body part, or failure to monitor and maintain vitals. If you or someone you love had surgery and experienced complications like those we've listed, speak to our medical malpractice lawyers in House Springs, MO right away.
- Prescription errors: Errors in prescribing medication happen when a doctor prescribes too small or large a dose, prescribes a medication that interacts dangerously with other prescribed medications, mistakenly prescribes the wrong medication or a pharmacist makes a mistake in filling the prescription. Prescription mistakes happen along every step of the prescribing process and require the work of medical malpractice lawyers to obtain a rightful recovery.
- Birth injuries: Birth injuries are a threat to both mothers and newborns. Failing to detect and treat a condition during pregnancy, causing complications during pregnancy such as by prescribing an unsafe medication for a pregnant woman, causing injury during the delivery process or failing to intervene upon the presentation of distress signs are all medical malpractice birth injury examples.
Hospital System Failures
Click to view video
Clear Medical Malpractice Violations
Click to view video
Causes of Medical Malpractice
Most cases of medical malpractice can be attributed to human error and the strains of the industry. Though they have extensive training and must meet specific standards, doctors and other medical professionals are, indeed, human. Errors occur when those responsible for your care are inexperienced, improperly trained, overworked, burned out or fatigued. Miscommunication and systemic problems in the healthcare system also contribute to medical errors. Regardless of the cause, if a physician, technician, or other medical professional's negligence has caused you harm, you need the representation of a skilled medical malpractice attorney.
Work with Medical Malpractice Lawyers in House Springs, MO
If you or your family member has been harmed because a healthcare worker was negligent and broke a rule, you need to act now. Have an experienced medical malpractice review your case for free. Call Burger Law today at (314) 500-HURT to discuss your situation with an accomplished House Springs, MO medical malpractice lawyer and to determine what you can do to get the compensation you are owed. Let us begin working for you immediately by speaking to us now at (314) 500-HURT or by filling out our form, found here. Our House Springs, MO attorneys are ready to demand your full recovery and will not rest until justice is served.