Stand up to the insurance company for your Randolph County, MO motorcycle wreck injuries
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers Randolph County, MO. After you have been in a serious motorcycle wreck, you need Randolph County, MO motorcycle wreck lawyers you can trust to handle your claim and fight for you while you focus on healing from your injuries. The Randolph County, MO motorcycle accident attorneys of Burger Law are committed to holding irresponsible drivers accountable for their dangerous behavior and demand full and complete compensation by the insurance company for your injuries and damages. If you or someone you love has been seriously injured or even killed in a motorcycle accident in Randolph County, MO, we demand a full recovery to make you whole and help you move forward. After your motorcycle accident, contact our motorcycle wreck lawyers right away at (314) 500-HURT or online. Our skilled attorneys will begin fighting for you immediately.
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers Randolph County, MO: Fighting for your Claim
You have been injured in a motorcycle accident in Randolph County, MO and you need a legal expert to stand up for you and get you the outcome you deserve. Motorcycle wreck lawyers handle all aspects of your case and do much more than simply litigating your case. It is important that you hire a motorcycle accident lawyer who is professional, experienced and excellent at communicating. You are relying on this lawyer to give you sound legal advice, keep you informed, take care of all paperwork and documentation within the requirements of the law and ensure that there are no mistakes in your claim. In addition to these soft skills and services, your motorcycle accident attorney must be prepared to determine who is liable for your injuries, prove negligence and negotiate a settlement with the insurance company.
Determine who is liable. Do you know who is liable for your Randolph County, MO motorcycle accident? Often, the driver holds some level of liability. However, other parties can play a part as well. If the driver was operating a vehicle as part of their occupation, their employer or other related businesses may be partly liable for your motorcycle accident injuries. If the accident was caused by defective breaks, lights or other components on a vehicle, the vehicle manufacturer or the manufacturer of the defective part may hold some liability. Skilled motorcycle wreck lawyers know how to investigate the case and compile the right information to determine and prove liability in your case.
Prove negligence. Just like in any other personal injury claim, you must prove that the liable party owed you a duty of care and they failed to meet that duty of care, either through an action they took or something they should have done but failed to do. As motorists, we all automatically owe one another a duty of care to drive safely and follow the rules of the road in an effort to keep ourselves and those around us safe. In a traffic accident, negligence could be a failure such as failing to use turn signals or it could be a willful act such as speeding or driving under the influence.
Negotiate a settlement. You need a motorcycle accident lawyer who is skilled in negotiating and is ready to take your fight to trial if necessary. Insurance companies are very familiar with fighting injured people's claims and have a book of tricks they use to take advantage of naive injury victims and trick them into accepting a small settlement or avoid paying them all together. You have a much better chance of a fair recovery with experienced motorcycle wreck lawyers on your side. Burger Law's Randolph County, MO motorcycle accident lawyers are not afraid of insurance companies and we have the skill and strategy to successfully demand the compensation you are owed.
When you hire a motorcycle accident lawyer to represent you in your Randolph County, MO accident case, their job is to handle every part of your case from beginning to end. Be sure to take advantage of a free case review and speak to one of our experienced motorcycle accident lawyers today. Hire someone that you are comfortable communicating with and who you are confident will fight for you every step of the way. We take an aggressive approach in gathering all evidence, investigating your claim, demanding a full recovery and negotiating with the insurance company to hold the negligent party accountable and get you the compensation you deserve.
Recovering Damages For Your Randolph County, MO Motorcycle Wreck
In traffic accidents between a negligence passenger vehicle or truck driver and motorcycle, the motorcycle riders are at a much greater risk of catastrophic injuries and even death. After being injured or killed in a motorcycle wreck in Randolph County, MO, you may have the right to collect compensation in a motorcycle accident injury claim. The Burger Law motorcycle wreck lawyers in Randolph County, MO stand up to insurance companies, hold negligent drivers accountable for their reckless behaviors and demand a complete financial recovery for you. When you file a motorcycle accident suit, you may be able to win compensation for the damages you have suffered, including:
- Medical costs. With aggressive motorcycle wreck lawyers on your side, you can demand that the liable party's insurance company pays for all of your past and future medical bills associated with the accident. Depending on your injuries and how severe they are, your medical bills could include emergency room visits, ambulance rides, hospital bills, surgery, physical rehabilitation, physical therapy, prescriptions, assistive devices and more.
- Lost income. If you were in an accident with a truck or regular passenger vehicle while you were on a motorcycle, there is a good chance that your injuries are serious enough that they prevent you from working your job as normal. In order to safely recover, you may need to reduce your hours, switch to a different type of position or take some time off from work altogether. Some motorcycle accident injuries turn into lasting disabilities that prevent you from continuing in your current career field. In these cases, your motorcycle wreck lawyers can demand compensation for the reduced potential for future earnings.
- Pain and suffering. Depending on the circumstances of the accident, the severity of your injuries and recovery time, your motorcycle wreck lawyers can calculate and make a demand for damages to compensate you for the physical pain and suffering you have experienced as a result of the accident.
- Mental anguish and emotional distress. People react to traumas differently, but a motorcycle accident certainly is traumatic for many people. A successful motorcycle wreck lawyer will work hard to prove the mental anguish and emotional distress the motorcycle accident has caused you. The fear, anxiety and other forms of distress are damages you have suffered and you deserve to be compensated accordingly.
- Property damage. In most motor vehicle accidents, the vehicles of those involved in the accident are damaged in some way. You are entitled to compensation to repair or replace the damage to your motorcycle along with any other property that was damaged in the accident.
- Wrongful death. If you lost a loved one in your family to a motorcycle accident, you will also be eligible to receive wrongful death damages in addition to the typical damages listed above, such as funeral expenses and loss of consortium, support and companionship. Wrongful death cases are painful and difficult . If you lost a family member in a motorcycle wreck, speak to our compassionate and skilled wrongful death and motorcycle wreck lawyers in Randolph County, MO today.
Your Randolph County, MO motorcycle wreck lawyer will make a demand that covers both economic and non-economic damages. Economic damages are objective costs such as medical bills and lost wages. You can easily determine the dollar value of economic damages. Non-economic damages are harder to assign a number value to and require the work of experienced motorcycle wreck lawyers who are familiar with motorcycle accident claims in Randolph County, MO and know what such damages are worth. Not only will you benefit from the expertise of an accomplished motorcycle wreck lawyer in calculating the maximum value of your damages, but your motorcycle wreck lawyer will gather evidence to support your damage claims and use their talents to be aggressive and effective in negotiating a fair recovery for you.
Common Randolph County, MO Motorcycle Accidents and Injuries
When looking for the right Randolph County, MO motorcycle wreck lawyers for you, you need to make sure that the motorcycle wreck lawyers you speak with are familiar with motorcycle injury claims and know how to win them for their injured motorcycle clients. At Burger Law, our motorcycle wreck lawyers are well-versed in all manners of personal injury claims and are especially familiar with complicated and difficult auto accident cases. We have proudly helped Randolph County, MO residents and families recover more than $170 million in damages for their car accidents, motorcycle accidents and other dangerous situations where someone behaves in negligence.
Almost all auto accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents in Randolph County, MO, are caused by human error. As leading Randolph County, MO motorcycle wreck lawyers, some of the forms of negligence we often see causing motorcycle accidents are:
- Left-hand turns
Left-hand turns are responsible for more than 40% of all motorcycle accidents and occur when the driver making the left-hand turn
- Misjudges the motorcyclist's speed or distance
- Does not see the motorcyclist
- It taken by surprise and comes to a sudden stop
- Is distracted or follows the actions of another driver who failed to see the motorcyclist
- Failing to yield based on the rules of the road
- Tailgating behind a motorcycle
- Failing to use turn signals
- Lane splitting
- Swerving in front of a motorcycle
- Cutting a motorcycle off at an intersection
- Distracted driving
- Driving under the influence
As experienced motorcycle wreck lawyers in the Randolph County, MO area serving all of Randolph County, MO, we have worked with many motorcycle accident victims with a wide variety of injuries. Motorcycle accident injuries are often severe or even life-threatening due to the disparity between size and force of a passenger vehicle or truck and a motorcycle. Our motorcycle wreck lawyers have helped Randolph County, MO motorcycle drivers and passengers recover from accident injuries like:
- Neck and back injuries
- Head injuries
- Road trash
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones or fractures
- Brain injuries
- Catastrophic injuries
- Burn injuries
- Internal bleeding
The very first thing you must do after being involved in a motorcycle accident is to receive medical attention. Receiving proper medical attention will lead to greater success in your physical recovery and can also be used to support your claim for compensation. After the devastation and physical pain of a motorcycle accident, our motorcycle wreck lawyers are here to take on your case and demand an excellent settlement so that you can take the time you need to recover, free from the anxiety of attempting to navigate the legal process of a motorcycle accident claim alone.
Hire Our Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers Randolph County MO
Get one step closer to getting a full financial recovery for your injuries by contacting our skilled Randolph County, MO motorcycle wreck lawyers today. We know how to hold negligent drivers accountable and demand full damages from resistant insurance companies that try to avoid responsibility. You deserve a complete recovery and our attorneys will help you get it. Speak with our motorcycle accident lawyers now at (314) 500-HURT or fill out this form. We are ready to fight for you today.