Sexual Assault LawyerShaw, MO
Burger Law fights against abusers, attackers, rapists and the companies, hotels, schools, churches, and institutions that protect them or permit these assaults to happen. Our Attorneys stand with and fight four our clients using our years of experience to make sure that they get 100% of the justice they are owed. It’s time for Rape Survivors to fight back. We fight with you. Sexual Abuse is not bound by location, socioeconomics, race, status, age or gender. Unfortunately, it can happen to anyone.
Burger Law is here to help, and to fight. Our main goal is your recovery, and seeking justice for the crime committed against you. Our Team has the experience and knowledge required to help survivors of sexual assault get the full care they need, and this includes navigating the difficulties of any claim while also providing the support and care that our clients rely upon. We have attorneys who are specifically trained in a victim-centered approach to litigation. We work to ensure that the legal process is not re-victimizing and that survivors are empowered throughout the process. If you have any questions or want to know more about what a lawyer can do for you, call us. Call Burger Law NOW at (314) 334-1511 or complete our online contact form.
Sexual Assault Lawyers Shaw, MO
We will Fight for your Rights every step of the way
Your care, recovery, and justice are our only goal. We’re here to help you heal, and we can help you through every step of your claim and we won’t stop fighting until you get the maximum amount of what you deserve. Your recovery is the focus of the claim, nothing else.
How do these claims work? How will we fight for your rights? What can we do to help you recover? In both states (MO and IL there are laws governing these cases and what may be pursued and recovered}. Our team knows these laws and will use them to fight for your rights and recovery. If you want to speak with a Sexual Assault Lawyer in Shaw now, please call us at (314) 334-1511 or (618) 297-4777 for Illinois.
Here are the links for Missouri Residents:
- This link details Missouri Statute 566.030. This defines the punishment for the crime.
- This PDF details the rights that are guaranteed to crime victims, and also sets the standards of punishment as well as certain definitions pertaining to the crime.
- Missouri Statute 595.020 details the rights of compensation that a crime victim can seek, and details to what levels and how long the can seek compensation.
- This Missouri Department of Public Safety link further details the compensation that may be awarded, and the levels and stipulations of the awards.
Here are the Links for Illinois Residents:
- This PDF defines the severity of the crime, and the levels to which the criminal may be punished.
- This link houses several different resources that Illinois residents can use to either report a crime, find more information about the Illinois Statutes governing the crime, or read more information.
- This link is an expansive list of Illinois Statutes governing the different levels of the crime.
These laws dictate what you can recover and expect for the crime that was committed. Your recovery is important, it’s important to speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer who has experience fighting these types of claims. Burger Law’s Sexual Assault Lawyers in Shaw know how to take on these cases, and we always fight for the full and complete recovery of our Shaw clients. We can help you or your loved during this difficult time, and we never stop fighting until you get the maximum amount of recovery that you deserve.
Sexual Assault Attorney Shaw
We can make sure that you get the FULL care and Recovery you Deserve
Your needs come first, always. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Shaw are dedicated to fighting for and providing you with the maximum amount of recovery that you are entitled to, and we always take Sexual Assault Cases extremely seriously. Our Lawyers are dedicated to your case, and we can help you get all of the care that you need. You are owed a recovery. If you need any additional information regarding sexual assault claims, or how our Personal Injury Lawyers in Shaw can help you, or if you have other questions about our firm, please call our Personal Injury Lawyers in Shaw now.
Sexual Assualt Lawyers Shaw – Call Now
We are dedicated to our clients’ recoveries. Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Shaw, MO have a proven record of sucess and dedication towards the needs of our clients. We are the Most Reviewed and Highest Reviewed Personal Injury Law Firm, and we take great pride in providing our clients with unparalleled legal guidance. If you need help with any type of claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our firm at your earliest convenience.