Workers Compensation Lawyer Bonne Terre, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers’ Compensation and Recovery.
You’re hurt and need help, but your employer wants you to take responsibility for the accident, or take a smaller recovery package. Don’t do either. You don’t have to bend to their requests, and Missouri Workers’ Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Bonne Terre are prepared to fight your employer in court, if need be, to get you 100% of the care and rehabilitation you deserve.
You never asked to be injured or maimed, and you should not have to ask to be covered for injuries you aren’t responsible for. You were hurt on the job, and your employer should cover your medical needs. Some businesses, however, don’t care about the welfare of their employees. If your being forced to accept a raw deal, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Bonne Terre that has experience fighting negligent employers and can protect you and your family’s rights. We are dedicated to your recovery, health, and peace of mind, not our fees. If we don’t win your workers compensation claim in Bonne Terre you won’t owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Bonne Terre, MO
What if I’m forced to work with an injury?
Negligent Employers will often require their workers to return to work as quickly as possible following an injury. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Bonne Terre won’t allow your employer to get away with these underhanded tactics, and will make them pay for the damages they have caused you. If you’ve been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries – See a physician you trust. Multiple opinions will confirm your injuries, and set what is needed for your recovery.
- Document All conversations with your Employer – Documentation on any conversation you have regarding your injuries is incredibly important. Never have a conversation that isn’t recorded in writing. The best way to do this is through email. A paper trail can help secure your claim.
- Document the Business’ Practices Regarding Injury – If your employer has a handbook that dictates what you are allowed during an injury, or what you are supposed to receive when you are hurt, make sure you notate all of those business practices.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do – If you were forced to work while injured, or you would lose your job, notate what you were required to do, if it further complicated your injury, and who required you to do the work.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and what your employer does and doesn’t provide you with can determine your claim. If you are being taken care of, and your employer is meeting 100% of your needs, then you may not need a lawyer. If this isn’t the case, and you are being penalized for your injury, or you’ve been fired because of your injury and now your workers’ compensation claim is in jeopardy, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Bonne Terre immediately.
Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Bonne Terre and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Missouri Laws provide for your rights, and recovery, and you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. You are owed these benefits under Missouri Laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri’s Workers’ Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers’ compensation claim, our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Bonne Terre can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Bonne Terre
Protect your Workers’ Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your compensation and your physical and financial recovery can be assured. You’re a hardworking employee. You’ve given your employer your blood and sweat, and have been a model employee. You don’t deserve the way your employer is currently treating you. For all of your years of hard work, you should be taken care of. If they don’t do right by you, you have options. Burger Law is a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Bonne Terre that has a proven track record of successfully fighting for the rights of Bonne Terre residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won’t charge you any fees until we win your claim. If you want 100% of the recovery and settlement you are owed, speak with our Bonne Terre Workers’ Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts Client testimonial of Daniel Scudder who discusses his work comp and civil claims and settlements. Daniel had prior injuries to...Continue Reading
- We settled a workers compensation case and an automobile accident for our client Daniel. Daniel was rear-ended on the highway at a high rate of speed when the other driver wasn’t paying attention to traffic ahead of her. Like...Continue Reading
- We recently settled a Workers’ Compensation claim that was a battle from the beginning. Our client Gregg was a long-time employee of James Mulligan Printing, Co. While lifting a stack of paper to put into a printing press, he...Continue Reading
- Our client Sandi was a long time manager of Circle K stores in our area. On Pearl Harbor Day 2016 she visited a store when she slipped and fell. An employee had mopped the area but did not use...Continue Reading
- $125,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Permanent Disability We represented Tim G. in a Worker’s Compensation claim he made against St. Louis Community College. Tim was a groundskeeper for the College for many years, but became injured and developed Complex...Continue Reading
- $40,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Foot and Hand Injury Our client Tim P. is an ex-Marine and construction worker. He was injured twice on the job in separate incidents. In one incident, a trailer fell on his foot causing...Continue Reading
- $32,500 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Back and Foot Injury We represented Jonathan P. when he was injured twice on the job at Autozone. In one incident, he was carrying a heavy box of rotors to a delivery car and...Continue Reading
- Workers Comp Settlement We recently settled a shoulder surgery workers’ compensation case for $50,000. This was even more than my demand sent last summer. The client hurt his shoulder, had surgery and went back to work without restrictions. When...Continue Reading
- We represented Kelli in a Workers Compensation case for an injury she suffered at the Burning Man Festival in Blackrock City, Nevada. How did we win this claim in Missouri for a Burning Man volunteer? In 2014 Kelli attended...Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a case for a client who was injured when he pulled on a rope while working on a barge on the Mississippi river. We initially pursued the case as a Jones Act case, but were unsuccessful....Continue Reading
- In this case, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement despite difficulties created by the victim being injured on federal land. The defense team tried the case into federal court by using a statute, but Gary...Continue Reading
- Our client broke his wrist. The wrist is a complicated structure. When treating a broken wrist, special care must be taken to determine the type of break and its effect on the surrounding nerves and tissue. Our client had...Continue Reading