Workers Compensation Lawyer Crawford County, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You were hurt at work, and now your employer is trying to get you to either place the blame upon yourself, or only ask for a percentage of the care you actually need. Don't do either. Your full recovery is more important than their bottom line, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Crawford County will fight for your rights and make sure that you get 100% of the care and rehabilitation you need.
Your injuries weren't caused by any negligence on your part, but by your employers unsafe practices. Your employer should take responsibility for their actions and see to your needs. Some businesses, however, don't care about the welfare of their employees. If you are being denied the recovery and compensation you deserve, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Crawford County that has experience fighting negligent employers and can protect you and your family's rights. Our team fights for you and your loved ones first and foremost. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Crawford County you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Crawford County, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Employers that care little for their employees health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is an attempt to cheat you out of your rights, and your compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Crawford County will fight your employer if they refuse to pay for the injuries they caused to you. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Always get multiple opinions. Multiple opinions will confirm your injuries, and set what is needed for your recovery.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - You should document and record every conversation that you and your employer have about your work injury. Always, always speak through a recordable forum. If your employer tries to double back on what they promised you, you'll have a record of the conversation.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - If your employer has a handbook that dictates what you are allowed during an injury, or what you are supposed to receive when you are hurt, make sure you notate all of those business practices.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - You should never work when you are injured. If your employer forced you to work or lose your job, notate what you are required to do, the hours, the task, and who the supervisor was.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and what your employer does and doesn't provide you with can determine your claim. If you are being taken care of, and your employer is meeting 100% of your needs, then you may not need a lawyer. This, unfortunately, isn't always the case, and if your employer or supervisor is fighting against your claim, or you've been fired because of your injury and now your workers' compensation claim is in jeopardy, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Crawford County immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Crawford County and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
According to MO Workers' Comp statutes, you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. Here is what your employer should provide you according to MO laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutues.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Crawford County can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Crawford County
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
You deserve to recover from your injuries, and you deserve to do it without any hassles. You're a hardworking employee. You complete the tasks you've been asked to, and you always give your job 100%. To have to fight your employer for what you deserve is unthinkable. For all of your years of hard work, you should be taken care of. If they refuse to provide you with the care you need, or they provide you with inadequate medical attention for your injuries, we can help. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Crawford County that takes workers' compensation claims seriously and diligently fights for the recoveries and compensation of Crawford County residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. You deserve to receive 100% of the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our Crawford County Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.