Workers Compensation Lawyer Montgomery County, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You've been injured while on the job, but your employer doesn't want to accept responsibility for the accident, they want you to take the blame, or only get medical partial medical care instead of the full amount you need. Don't do either. Your health should be your only priority, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Montgomery County wont stop fighting for your recovery and claim until 100% of your needs are met.
You neither asked for nor wanted an injury, but because of a work requirement or practice, your hurt. Your employer should do the right thing and take care of your injuries and your needs. Not all workers are treated equally, however. If you're rights are being infringed upon, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Montgomery County that is dedicated to fighting for the rights of Montgomery County families affected by work injuries. Our team fights for you and your loved ones first and foremost. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Montgomery County you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Montgomery County, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Negligent Employers will often require their workers to return to work as quickly as possible following an injury. They will want you to talk to company doctors who will downplay your injuries. They want to try and get you to settle for less, and will use any methods they can to do so. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Montgomery County know every tactic your employer will use to cheat you, and will fight for your rights every step of the way. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Always get multiple opinions. They won't be connected to your employer and will only be interested in providing you with the care you need. Have this doctor diagnose all of your injuries.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Documentation of every conversation you have creates a paper trail that can be used to substantiate your claim. Never have a conversation that isn't recorded in writing. Recorded conversation protect you and your recovery.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - Your employer should have a documented practice regarding work injuries that you can reference to make sure it meets Missouri Laws, and that they are providing you with what is detailed in the manual.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - If you're forced to work while injured, document what you do, who the supervisor is, and how many hours you worked. This can be used against your employer.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and how your employer treats you can substantiate your claim. If your employer does right by you, and provides for your care as well as taking care of you financially, then you may not need a lawyer. If this isn't the case, and you are being penalized for your injury, or you've been fired because of your injury and now your workers' compensation claim is in jeopardy, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Montgomery County immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Montgomery County and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Missouri Laws provide for your rights, and recovery, and you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. Here is a quick breakdown of what your employer owes you, by law:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Montgomery County can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Montgomery County
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your compensation and your physical and financial recovery can be assured. You're a hardworking employee. You don't ask for handouts and you always give 100% at everything you do. The fact that your employer is now giving you a hard way to go is disgusting. For all of your years of hard work, you should be taken care of. If your employer tries to throw you out to save money, we can help. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Montgomery County that takes workers' compensation claims seriously and diligently fights for the recoveries and compensation of Montgomery County residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. You deserve to receive 100% of the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our Montgomery County Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.