Workers Compensation Lawyer Osage County, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You've been injured while on the job, but your employer doesn't want to accept responsibility for the accident, they want you to take the blame, or settle for less than you need for a full recovery. Don't do either. They hurt you, and they owe you, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Osage County wont stop fighting for your recovery and claim until 100% of your needs are met.
You never asked to be injured or maimed, and you should not have to ask to be covered for injuries you aren't responsible for. You were hurt on the job, and your employer should cover your medical needs. Not all employers do right by their workers, unfortunately, . If your being forced to accept a raw deal, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Osage County that knows how devastating a work injury can be to an individual and a family. We fight for the recovery of our clients, not to line our own pockets. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Osage County you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Osage County, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Business want their workers back at their station as quickly as possible following an injury. These types of employers will often have nurses or doctors on staff who will convince you that your injuries are minor and that you don't need to seek outside medical opinions on your injuries. This is a bogus and underhanded tactic that larger employers use to skirt your workers' compensation rights and recovery. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Osage County have fought these types of claims before, and we always hold companies responsible for the injuries they cause to their employees. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Talk to your doctor, or a third party doctor. They won't be connected to your employer and will only be interested in providing you with the care you need. Have this doctor diagnose all of your injuries.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Record all conversation regarding your injury that you have with your employer. Even if the conversation is short, having a record of it will help your claim. The best way to do this is through email. A paper trail can help secure your claim.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - Your employer's HR department should have a set method for dealing with work injuries. You can cross-examine the care you received compared to what the business' practices say you are owed.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - If you were forced to work while injured, or you would lose your job, notate what you were required to do, if it further complicated your injury, and who required you to do the work.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and what your employer does and doesn't provide you with can determine your claim. If your employer does right by you, and provides for your care as well as taking care of you financially, then you may not need a lawyer. Not all businesses do right by their employees, and if your injuries aren't being taken seriously, or you've been fired because of your injury and now your workers' compensation claim is in jeopardy, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Osage County immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Osage County and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Under Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws, you are guaranteed certain rights and recoveries. You are entitled to these recoveries:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Osage County can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Osage County
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your rehabilitation and your family's financial security can be safeguarded. You're a hardworking employee. You complete the tasks you've been asked to, and you always give your job 100%. To have to fight your employer for what you deserve is unthinkable. Your employer should do the right thing and take care of you when you are hurt at work. If you are denied the care you need and deserve, we can hold them accountable. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Osage County that successfully fights for and defends the rights of Osage County residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. To get the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our Osage County Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.