Workers Compensation Lawyer Pike County, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You're hurt and need help, but your employer wants you to take responsibility for the accident, or only get medical partial medical care instead of the full amount you need. Don't do either. Your health should be your only priority, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Pike County will fight for your rights and make sure that you get 100% of the care and rehabilitation you need.
You didn't ask to be injured, and you shouldn't have to beg to get the medical care and financial recovery you deserve for your injuries. You're a loyal employee who works hard, and they should take care of you. Some businesses find workers more expendable than others, sadly. If you're rights are being infringed upon, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Pike County that has experience fighting negligent employers and can protect you and your family's rights. Our team fights for you and your loved ones first and foremost. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Pike County you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Pike County, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Negligent Employers will often require their workers to return to work as quickly as possible following an injury. These types of employers will often have nurses or doctors on staff who will convince you that your injuries are minor and that you don't need to seek outside medical opinions on your injuries. They want to try and get you to settle for less, and will use any methods they can to do so. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Pike County know every tactic your employer will use to cheat you, and will fight for your rights every step of the way. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Always get multiple opinions. Third party doctors will only have your health and your recovery in mind when diagnosing your injuries.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Record all conversation regarding your injury that you have with your employer. Never have a conversation that isn't recorded in writing. Paper trails can be used to protect you in the event that your employer tries to lie about a conversation.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - If your employer has a handbook that dictates what you are allowed during an injury, or what you are supposed to receive when you are hurt, make sure you notate all of those business practices.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - Any actions that your employer requires that you take while you are injured can be used against them in a workers compensation claim. Take note of everything.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and how your employer treats you can substantiate your claim. If you are being taken care of, and your employer is meeting 100% of your needs, then you may not need a lawyer. If this isn't the case, and you are being penalized for your injury, or you've been fired because of your injury and now your workers' compensation claim is in jeopardy, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Pike County immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Pike County and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
According to MO Workers' Comp statutes, you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. You are entitled to these recoveries:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Pike County can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Pike County
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your claim and your recovery need to be protected. You're a hardworking employee. You complete the tasks you've been asked to, and you always give your job 100%. To have to fight your employer for what you deserve is unthinkable. For all of your years of hard work, you should be taken care of. If they don't do right by you, you have options. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Pike County that has a proven track record of successfully fighting for the rights of Pike County residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. If you want 100% of the recovery and settlement you are owed, speak with our Pike County Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.