Workers Compensation Lawyer St. Francois County, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You were hurt at work, and now your employer is trying to get you to either place the blame upon yourself, or settle for less than you need for a full recovery. Don't do either. They hurt you, and they owe you, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in St. Francois County will hold your employer accountable for 100% of your recovery, even if that means going to court.
You were injured through no fault of your own. You're a loyal employee who works hard, and they should take care of you. Sadly, not all employers value their workers. If your being forced to accept a raw deal, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in St. Francois County that has experience fighting negligent employers and can protect you and your family's rights. We are dedicated to your recovery, health, and peace of mind, not our fees. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in St. Francois County you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney St. Francois County, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Employers that care little for their employees health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is a bogus and underhanded tactic that larger employers use to skirt your workers' compensation rights and recovery. Our Work Comp Lawyers in St. Francois County won't allow your employer to cheat you out of the recovery, and financial compensation you are owed. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Speak with more than one doctor. They won't be connected to your employer and will only be interested in providing you with the care you need. Have this doctor diagnose all of your injuries.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Always record any conversation you have regarding your injuries. Never have a conversation that isn't recorded in writing. The best way to do this is through email. A paper trail can help secure your claim.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - The business that you work for should have procedures regarding work injuries, how they should be dealt with, and who to inform when an injury happens. Notate the care you received, vs. what they were supposed to provide you with.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - You should never work when you are injured. If your employer forced you to work or lose your job, notate what you are required to do, the hours, the task, and who the supervisor was.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and whether or not your employer provides you with the care you need and deserve are going to set the stage for your claim. If your employer has treated your injuries seriously, and all of your medical care and finances are being met, then you may not need a lawyer. If your employer isn't providing for you, and they are dragging out your recovery, or your employer is trying to fire you to weaken your Workers' Compensation Claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in St. Francois County immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer St. Francois County and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
According to MO Workers' Comp statutes, you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. You are owed these benefits under Missouri Laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in St. Francois County can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer St. Francois County
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
You deserve to recover from your injuries, and you deserve to do it without any hassles. You're a hardworking employee. You don't ask for handouts and you always give 100% at everything you do. To have to fight your employer for what you deserve is unthinkable. Your employer should do the right thing and take care of you when you are hurt at work. If you are denied the care you need and deserve, we can hold them accountable. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in St. Francois County that has a proven track record of successfully fighting for the rights of St. Francois County residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. To receive 100% of the care and financial compensation you deserve, speak with our St. Francois County Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.