Workers Compensation Lawyer St. James, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
An accident happened at work, and now you're suffering from injuries that you didn't ask for. Your employer wants you to take the blame, or only get medical partial medical care instead of the full amount you need. Don't do either. You don't have to bend to their requests, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in St. James will fight aggressively for 100% of your needs and your compensation, regardless of what it takes.
You were injured through no fault of your own. Your employer should do the right thing and take care of your injuries and your needs. Some businesses find workers more expendable than others, sadly. If your employer is treating you unfairly, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in St. James that fights for the rights and recoveries of families devastated by work injuries. We are dedicated to your recovery, health, and peace of mind, not our fees. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in St. James you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney St. James, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Employers expect productivity, and often push their workers to return to work after an injury as quickly as possible. They will want you to talk to company doctors who will downplay your injuries. This is an attempt to cheat you out of your rights, and your compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in St. James won't allow your employer to cheat you out of the recovery, and financial compensation you are owed. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Always get multiple opinions. They won't be connected to your employer and will only be interested in providing you with the care you need. Have this doctor diagnose all of your injuries.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Record all conversation regarding your injury that you have with your employer. Always, always speak through a recordable forum. If your employer tries to double back on what they promised you, you'll have a record of the conversation.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - If your employer has a handbook that dictates what you are allowed during an injury, or what you are supposed to receive when you are hurt, make sure you notate all of those business practices.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - If you're forced to work while injured, document what you do, who the supervisor is, and how many hours you worked. This can be used against your employer.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and how your employer treats you can substantiate your claim. If they are working with you, and are providing for 100% of your needs as well as giving you financial compensation, then you may not need a lawyer, then you may not need a lawyer. If this isn't the case, and you are being penalized for your injury, or your employer is trying unjustly fire you to protect themselves, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in St. James immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer St. James and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Missouri Laws provide for your rights, and recovery, and you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. Your rights and compensation include these benefits:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in St. James can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer St. James
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Recovery for your injuries and your compensation can be protected. You're a hardworking employee. You've given your employer your blood and sweat, and have been a model employee. You don't deserve the way your employer is currently treating you. For all of your years of hard work, you should be taken care of. If your employer tries to throw you out to save money, we can help. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in St. James that holds business accountable for the injuries they cause and has a proven record of exceptionalism in fighting for the rights of St. James residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. To receive 100% of the care and financial compensation you deserve, speak with our St. James Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.