Workers Compensation Lawyer Warren County, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You're hurt and need help, but your employer wants you to take responsibility for the accident, or settle for less than you need for a full recovery. Don't do either. Your health should be your only priority, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Warren County wont stop fighting for your recovery and claim until 100% of your needs are met.
You neither asked for nor wanted an injury, but because of a work requirement or practice, your hurt. You're a loyal employee who works hard, and they should take care of you. Sadly, not all employers value their workers. If your employer is treating you unfairly, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Warren County that is dedicated to fighting for the rights of Warren County families affected by work injuries. Our main goal is to provide you with the care you need. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Warren County you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Warren County, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Employers that care little for their employees health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. They want to try and get you to settle for less, and will use any methods they can to do so. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Warren County won't allow your employer to get away with these underhanded tactics, and will make them pay for the damages they have caused you. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Speak with more than one doctor. Outside doctors will tell you exactly how severe your injuries are, and what you need to fully recover.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Documentation of every conversation you have creates a paper trail that can be used to substantiate your claim. Even if the conversation is short, having a record of it will help your claim. Recorded conversation protect you and your recovery.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - If your employer has a handbook that dictates what you are allowed during an injury, or what you are supposed to receive when you are hurt, make sure you notate all of those business practices.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - If you're forced to work while injured, document what you do, who the supervisor is, and how many hours you worked. This can be used against your employer.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and what your employer does and doesn't provide you with can determine your claim. If they are working with you, and are providing for 100% of your needs as well as giving you financial compensation, then you may not need a lawyer, then you may not need a lawyer. If your employer isn't providing for you, and they are dragging out your recovery, or you've been fired because of your injury and now your workers' compensation claim is in jeopardy, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Warren County immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Warren County and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Under Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws, you are guaranteed certain rights and recoveries. Here is what your employer should provide you according to MO laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Warren County can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Warren County
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
You deserve to recover from your injuries, and you deserve to do it without any hassles. You're a hardworking employee. You complete the tasks you've been asked to, and you always give your job 100%. The fact that your employer is now giving you a hard way to go is disgusting. Your employer should do as they promised, and provide for all of your needs, both physical and financial. If you are denied the care you need and deserve, we can hold them accountable. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Warren County that has a proven track record of successfully fighting for the rights of Warren County residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. To get the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our Warren County Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.