Car Accident Lawyer Greenville, IL
When you've been injured in a car accident, you shouldn't have to worry about whether or not you can afford the care you need for your injuries. Your insurance company, or the insurance company of the responsible party should fully take care of all your needs because of the car accident. You should always receive the care you need and deserve, but insurance companies are going to try to reduce their responsibility as much as they possibly can. If you aren't getting what you deserve, and your health and financial stability are at stake, you need help. Gary Burger and the Greenville Car Accident Lawyers of Burger Law are prepared to fight for your car accident claim to ensure that you get the care and recovery you are owed.
The last thing you should worry about is depositions, legal contracts, or other legal matters that your case may include. Fully healing from your injuries and your financial recovery should be your only concerm. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Greenville have a exceptional history of success in fighting for the rights and recoveries of our car accident clients. When you've decided to seek qualified help, and you've chosen our car accident lawyers in Greenville to pursue your claim, you are siding with a team that will fight for 100% of your rights and recoveries, not just for a quick settlement.
When you're prepared to have an exceptional team fight for your rights during your car accident claim, call or contact our Car Accident Attorneys in Greenville. With our Car Accident Law Firm, you aren't charged any fees unless we successfully win your claim, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need. Don't settle for less than you deserve!
Car Accident Lawyer Greenville - Car Accident Facts
Negligence is usually the main culprit in a car accident claim. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Greenville take on a variety of car accident claims, all of which require knowledge of different types of traffic laws and experience in the best methods to recover evidence from the scene of a traffic accident. Here are several facts regarding traffic accidents:
- Circumstances Involving Car Accidents - According to the Missouri Highway State Patrol, car wrecks come in several different categories, of which 22,474 involved speeding, 5,976 involved Alcohol, 32,763 involved younger drivers, 42,747 involved older drivers, 12,082 involved a commercial vehicle, and 2,253 involved motorcycles. For Illinois, there were a total of 324,473 accidents in 2016, with speeding accounting for 32% of crashes. 700 fatal accidents also occurred during this time period with 613 of the fatalities involving alcohol.
- More Drivers on the Road Increases % of Accidents - The more drivers you have on the road, the higher the chances are of an accident. When the recession hit, people were out of jobs and had less reason to be on the road, leading to fewer accidents. Now that the economy is stronger, the job market has improved leading to more cars on the road and an increased the amount of accidents that Missouri and Illinois are now experiencing.
- 80% of Accidents involving teens also involved Texting - Texting and Driving is by many accounts worse than drunk driving. According to the Missouri Department of Insurance, 80% of accidents involving teen drivers were caused because of texting and driving.
- In 2014, there were 97 Fatal Accidents Involving Commercial Vehicles - Of the 2,060 accidents involving commercial accidents in 2014, 97 ended in fatalities with 109 people dying due to the accidents, and 3185 individuals being seriously injured.
- Icy Roads Contribute to more Fatalities than Other Weather Types - Annually, there are nearly 2,000 deaths caused by icy roads. This fact beats out flood fatalities, heat fatalities, and cold fatalities.
Staying safe and alert while driving can always help reduce the risk of an accident. There is no excuse for texting and driving or drinking and driving, so don't do it. Nothing is more important than driving safely and arriving where you need to go, alive. If you've been injured in a car accident in Greenville, and the person who caused your accident was doing any of the above actions, call our car crash lawyers in Greenville immediately. We are dedicated to pursuing your rights and your full recovery.
Even if your claim can be settled without the help of a lawyer, you still need to exercise caution because your case could be lost if you don't record everything that happened in the accident. Correct and Accurate documentation of a car accident is the difference between protecting your claim and getting the care you need, and being denied critical medical services or financial reimbursement. If you're having trouble gathering the evidence and the statements you need, call our car wreck attorneys in Greenville immediately. We don't charge you anything unless we win your claim for you.
Car Accident Injuries - Types and Severity
Car Accident injuries can range in severity from minor bumps and bruises to major injuries that can include broken bones, serious concussions, and even death. Here are a list of the most common injuries that can result from a car accident:
- Whiplash - Whiplash Injuries are one of the most common types of car accident injuries, and involve the head and neck. This force happens when a car strikes another car or an obstacle on the road and causes the momentum of the vehicle to rapidly change. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions - Concussions, much like whiplash injuries, are caused by force and result from the brain bouncing back and forth inside the cranium. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones - When enough force is applied against a bone, it can snap or break, causing extreme pain. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can take some time to heal, and often require lengthy amounts of rehabilitation before they are back to 100%.
- Internal Bleeding - Internal Bleeding is a serious medical condition that can result in death. Internal bleeding is different from an exterior wound because the bleeding occurs inside your body, which causes blood loss that isn't visibly apparent until much later.
- Spinal Cord Injuries - Spinal Injuries are serious injuries that can affect your mobility and the motor function of your limbs. The spinal cord is the main avenue that your brain uses to send commands throughout your body. Often, any injuries to your spine can result in serious loss of motor function in your limbs.
You do not have to suffer in silence, nor live with your injuries if you've been in a car accident in Greenville, you need to speak with our Car Accident Attorneys in Greenville as soon as possible.
Always go to a doctor follow any serious injury. No matter how tough you may think you are, your injury could be life threatening. Once a medical professional has seen to your injuries you should immediately talk to our car accident firm in Greenville so that we can take on your claim and fight for your right every step of the way
Drunk Driving Accidents - Car Accident Lawyer Greenville
Drunk Driving Accidents in Greenville are never a victimless crime. Drunk driving is a reckless and negligent action that should never happen. With the advent of ridesharing apps, and the improvement of public transportation, there is absolutely no reason to drive drunk. If your accident was caused by a drunk driver, you need to speak with our Car Accident Lawyers in Greenville immediately. Drunk Driving Accidents in Greenville can be complex, and without legal assistance you may not get the full recovery you are owed.
Car Accident Lawyer in Greenville, IL - What do I do after a car accident?
If you've been involved in a car accident, you should always call an ambulance if you're injured or the police if you aren't. An official record of the accident has to be taken so that the facts and reasons for the accident can be made clear. Protect your car accident claim. If you are able, take pictures of your vehicle, your injuries, the other vehicle, where they are at in the road, and anything else that can be used to substantiate your car accident claim. Once you've collected as much evidence as you can, call our Greenville car accident lawyers immediately. Speaking with our car accident firm can be the difference between winning and losing your claim.
Car Accident Lawyer Greenville - Car Accident Types