Car Accident Lawyer Perryville, MO
When you've been injured in a car accident, you shouldn't have to worry about whether or not you can afford the care you need for your injuries. Your health and financial recovery shouldn't include a lengthy and aggravating fight with the insurance company over the car accident. Your care and financial recovery should be assured, but insurance corporations are going to try to limit their responsibility as much as possible. If you've been denied the care you need, and the responsible party has no intention of doing right by you, you need someone who knows the laws to fight on your behalf. Gary Burger and the Perryville Car Accident Lawyers of Burger Law take car accident claims extremely seriously and are dedicated to getting you the care you are owed.
The last thing you should worry about is depositions, legal contracts, or other legal matters that your case may include. You need to focus on healing from your injuries, and getting back to the way your life was before the accident. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Perryville are aggressive and dedicated to fighting for your rights and holding the responsible parties accountable for their actions. When you allow our team of experienced and exceptional car accident lawyers in Perryville to take on your case, you are choosing a team that is dedicated to fighting for your full recovery. Not half. Not 75%. Full 100% recovery.
When you're ready to have qualified and aggressive legal representation take on your car accident claim, call or contact our Car Accident Attorneys in Perryville. With our Car Accident Law Firm, you aren't charged any fees unless we successfully win your claim, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need. Don't settle for less than you deserve!
Car Accident Lawyer Perryville - Car Accident Facts
Car Accidents happen for a variety of reasons, and negligence on the part of one or both of the drivers is typically the cause of the accident. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Perryville use their knowledge of state laws and scientific facts to take on each car accident claim, and use different methods to gather evidence depending upon the type of claim. Here are several facts regarding traffic accidents:
- Circumstances Involving Car Accidents - According to the Missouri Highway State Patrol, there were many different types of car accidents, of which 22,474 involved speeding, 5,976 involved Alcohol, 32,763 involved younger drivers, 42,747 involved older drivers, 12,082 involved a commercial vehicle, and 2,253 involved motorcycles. For Illinois, there were a total of 324,473 accidents in 2016, with speeding accounting for 32% of crashes. 700 fatal accidents also occurred during this time period with 613 of the fatalities involving alcohol.
- More Drivers on the Road Increases % of Accidents - While this will seem obvious, the more drivers there are on the road, the higher the chances are of you bring in an accident. The recession caused a reduction in traffic accidents because fewer people were driving. An improving job market has lead to more people driving which increased the amount of accidents that Missouri and Illinois are now experiencing.
- 80% of Accidents involving teens also involved Texting - Texting and Driving is by many accounts worse than drunk driving. According to the Missouri Department of Insurance, 80% of accidents involving teen drivers were caused because of texting and driving.
- In 2014, there were 97 Fatal Accidents Involving Commercial Vehicles - Of the 2,060 accidents involving commercial accidents in 2014, 97 ended in fatalities with 109 people dying due to the accidents, and 3185 individuals being seriously injured.
- Icy Roads Contribute to more Fatalities than Other Weather Types - Annually, there are nearly 2,000 deaths caused by icy roads. This fact beats out flood fatalities, heat fatalities, and cold fatalities.
Being a diligent driver better protects you against the chance of an accident happening. There is no excuse for texting and driving or drinking and driving, so don't do it. Be responsible on the road, your life and the life of others depends upon your actions. If you've been injured in a car accident in Perryville, and the person who caused your accident was doing any of the above actions, call our car crash lawyers in Perryville immediately. Our team is dedicated to fighting for your rights and your recovery.
Car accident claims don't always require the assistance of a lawyer, but be diligent, you still need to exercise caution because your case could be lost if you don't record everything that happened in the accident. Recording everything exactly as it happened will help ensure that you get what you are owed. If you're having trouble gathering the evidence and the statements you need, call our car wreck attorneys in Perryville immediately. We don't charge you anything unless we win your claim for you.
Car Accident Injuries - Types and Severity
Car Accidents are traumatic, violent events that can cause serious life-changing injuries. Here are a list of the most common injuries that can result from a car accident:
- Whiplash - Whiplash Injuries occurs due to a forceful jerking motion applied on the neck. This force happens when a car strikes another car or an obstacle on the road and causes the momentum of the vehicle to rapidly change. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions - Concussions are caused when the head is either pulled or knocked in a direction so forcefully that the brain is bruised from its forceful contact with the skull. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones - In Car Accidents, broken bones occur when a limb is either forced in an unnatural direction, or when it collides with a surface and breaks under the pressure. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can cause a loss of work, loss of function of the limb, and cause other health complications.
- Internal Bleeding - Internal bleeding, while not immediately apparent after an injury, can quickly lead to more serious medical issues and even death. Internal bleeding is caused when organs inside your body are pierced or ruptured due to force, and then release blood or other liquids into your body that can cause swelling and blood loss.
- Spinal Cord Injuries - Whenever enough force or torque is applied to the spine, severe injuries can occur. The spinal cord is the nervous system highway in your body. If your spine is damaged in an accident, you could suffer from serious injuries permanently.
While these are the most common injuries that we see, if you have any other medical ailments that arose from a car accident in Perryville, you need to speak with our Car Accident Attorneys in Perryville to best protect your health and your recovery.
Regardless of whether you think the injury is serious or not, you should still see a doctor. Don't try to walk the injury off, your life may depend on you receiving qualified medical care. After you've seen to your medical care, speak with our car accident firm in Perryville to get the recovery and financial assistance your claim deserves
Drunk Driving Accidents - Car Accident Lawyer Perryville
Drunk Driving Accidents in Perryville are never a victimless crime. Drunk driving is a reckless and negligent action that should never happen. There is never a good reason to drive drunk and with the multiple different ride-sharing apps that are available now, it is also extremely easy to get a ride home without having to get behind the wheel of a vehicle. If your accident was caused by a drunk driver, you need to speak with our Car Accident Lawyers in Perryville immediately. Drunk Driving Accidents in Perryville can be complex, and without legal assistance you may not get the full recovery you are owed.
Car Accident Lawyer in Perryville, MO - What do I do after a car accident?
If you've been involved in a car accident, you should always call an ambulance if you're injured or the police if you aren't. The proper authorities have to record the evidence in the event that charges are needed, or if the accident claim goes to court. Protect your car accident claim. If you are able, take pictures of your vehicle, your injuries, the other vehicle, where they are at in the road, and anything else that can be used to substantiate your car accident claim. Once you've collected as much evidence as you can, call our Perryville car accident lawyers immediately. Speaking with our car accident firm can be the difference between winning and losing your claim.
Car Accident Lawyer Perryville - Car Accident Types