Car Accident Lawyer Troy, IL
When you've been injured in a car accident, your main focus should be on healing and getting your life back to the way it was before the accident. Your health and financial recovery shouldn't include a lengthy and aggravating fight with the insurance company over the car accident. Your care and financial recovery should be assured, but insurance corporations are going to try to limit their responsibility as much as possible. If your insurance company won't help, and the person who caused the accident refuses to cooperate, you need experienced and aggressive help. Gary Burger and the Troy Car Accident Lawyers of Burger Law know how to hold insurance companies and negligent individuals accountable for their actions, and will fight for your rights.
You should be focused on your health, not the difficulties of your claim. You should be dedicated to recovering from your injuries, and securing your financial stability. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Troy have successfully fought against insurance corporations and negligent individuals, and always hold them accountable to the law. When you've decided to seek our qualified and experienced car accident lawyers in Troy to fight for your rights, you a trusting in a team that fights for your full recovery.
If you need an experienced and dedicated legal team to fight for your car accident claim, call or contact our Car Accident Attorneys in Troy. With our Car Accident Law Firm, you aren't charged any fees unless we successfully win your claim, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need. Don't settle for less than you deserve!
Car Accident Lawyer Troy - Car Accident Facts
Car Accidents never adhere to one set model, they usually involve several levels of negligence or reckless acts. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Troy take on a variety of car accident claims, all of which require knowledge of different types of traffic laws and experience in the best methods to recover evidence from the scene of a traffic accident. Here are several facts regarding traffic accidents:
- Circumstances Involving Car Accidents - According to the Missouri Highway State Patrol, there were many different types of car accidents, of which 22,474 involved speeding, 5,976 involved Alcohol, 32,763 involved younger drivers, 42,747 involved older drivers, 12,082 involved a commercial vehicle, and 2,253 involved motorcycles. For Illinois, there were a total of 324,473 accidents in 2016, with speeding accounting for 32% of crashes. 700 fatal accidents also occurred during this time period with 613 of the fatalities involving alcohol.
- More Drivers on the Road Increases % of Accidents - The more drivers you have on the road, the higher the chances are of an accident. The recession caused a reduction in traffic accidents because fewer people were driving. Now that the economy is stronger, the job market has improved leading to more cars on the road and an increased the amount of accidents that Missouri and Illinois are now experiencing.
- 80% of Accidents involving teens also involved Texting - Texting and Driving is by many accounts worse than drunk driving. According to the Missouri Department of Insurance, 80% of accidents involving teen drivers were caused because of texting and driving.
- In 2014, there were 97 Fatal Accidents Involving Commercial Vehicles - Of the 2,060 accidents involving commercial accidents in 2014, 97 ended in fatalities with 109 people dying due to the accidents, and 3185 individuals being seriously injured.
- Icy Roads Contribute to more Fatalities than Other Weather Types - Annually, there are nearly 2,000 deaths caused by icy roads. This fact beats out flood fatalities, heat fatalities, and cold fatalities.
Following safe driving practices while on the road can help keep you safe from accidents. Drinking and driving is never acceptable, neither is texting and driving. Your life is more important than returning any message regardless of how important it may be. If you've been injured in a car accident in Troy, and the person who crashed into you was drinking and driving, texting, or any other reason, call our car crash lawyers in Troy immediately. Our Lawyers will fight for your rights every step of the way.
Some claims may not need the help of a lawyer, you still need to be careful and record of all the conversations you have with the responsible party and the insurer who covers your vehicle or the other vehicle. Recording everything exactly as it happened will help ensure that you get what you are owed. If you're having trouble gathering the evidence and the statements you need, call our car wreck attorneys in Troy immediately. We don't charge you anything unless we win your claim for you.
Car Accident Injuries - Types and Severity
Car Crashes are violent events, even at low speeds. When these accidents happen, they can leave broken bones, internal injuries, and even cause death. Here are a list of the most common injuries that can result from a car accident:
- Whiplash - Whiplash Injuries happen when an extreme amount of force is applied to the head and neck, and causes trauma. This force can be caused by a vehicle abruptly stopping or being struck in the side and throwing the driver off their course. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions - Concussions are caused when the head is either pulled or knocked in a direction so forcefully that the brain is bruised from its forceful contact with the skull. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones - In Car Accidents, broken bones occur when a limb is either forced in an unnatural direction, or when it collides with a surface and breaks under the pressure. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can take some time to heal, and often require lengthy amounts of rehabilitation before they are back to 100%.
- Internal Bleeding - Internal bleeding, while not immediately apparent after an injury, can quickly lead to more serious medical issues and even death. Internal bleeding is a dangerous injury where your blood leaks from the organs inside your body and causes blood loss that isn't visible from the outside.
- Spinal Cord Injuries - Spinal Injuries occur when your spine attempts to control the motion of your body against an extreme amount of force. The spinal cord is integral to the motor functions of your body. If your spine is damaged in an accident, you could suffer from serious injuries permanently.
You do not have to suffer in silence, nor live with your injuries if you've been in a car accident in Troy, you need to speak with our Car Accident Attorneys in Troy to best protect your health and your recovery.
Any injury sustained during a car accident should always be looked at by a trained physician. Before you try to shrug the injury off, let a doctor look at it first. Once you've spoken with a doctor, contact our car accident firm in Troy to get the recovery and financial assistance your claim deserves
Drunk Driving Accidents - Car Accident Lawyer Troy
Drunk Driving Accidents in Troy are never a victimless crime. Someone chose to get behind the wheel drunk, an action that they know is negligent and possibly dangerous. There is never a good reason to drive drunk and with the multiple different ride-sharing apps that are available now, it is also extremely easy to get a ride home without having to get behind the wheel of a vehicle. If your accident was caused by a drunk driver, you need to speak with our Car Accident Lawyers in Troy immediately. Drunk Driving cases can be more complex than you may initially think, and without the proper legal guidance, you may not get the full settlement you deserve for your injuries.
Car Accident Lawyer in Troy, IL - What do I do after a car accident?
If you've been involved in a car accident, you should always call an ambulance if you're injured or the police if you aren't. The proper authorities have to record the evidence in the event that charges are needed, or if the accident claim goes to court. Protect your car accident claim. If you are able, take pictures of your vehicle, your injuries, the other vehicle, where they are at in the road, and anything else that can be used to substantiate your car accident claim. Once you've collected as much evidence as you can, call our Troy car accident lawyers immediately. Speaking with our car accident firm can be the difference between winning and losing your claim.
Car Accident Lawyer Troy - Car Accident Types