Car Accident Lawyer Winchester, IL
When you've been injured in a car accident, you shouldn't have to worry about whether or not you can afford the care you need for your injuries. The care you need should be assured, you shouldn't have to fight for it and you shouldn't have to argue over your financial recovery either due to car accident. When you're hurt, you care and recovery should be taken care of, but the greed of the insurance company will often stand in the way. When insurance companies are fighting against your health and recovery, and when the individual responsible for your accident refuses to take responsibility for the accident, you need help. Gary Burger and the Winchester Car Accident Lawyers of Burger Law are prepared to fight for your car accident claim to ensure that you get the care and recovery you are owed.
You shouldn't have to focus on the legalities of your case. Your health and your recovery should be the only thing on your mind. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Winchester are dedicated to pursuing and ensuring your rights and recoveries. When you've picked our exceptional car accident lawyers in Winchester to fully fight for your recovery, you are trusting in a proven and dedicated team of accident lawyers who aggressively fight for 100% of your owed recovery.
If you need an experienced and dedicated legal team to fight for your car accident claim, call or contact our Car Accident Attorneys in Winchester. With our Car Accident Law Firm, you aren't charged any fees unless we successfully win your claim, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need. Don't settle for less than you deserve!
Car Accident Lawyer Winchester - Car Accident Facts
Car Accidents never adhere to one set model, they usually involve several levels of negligence or reckless acts. Our Car Accident Lawyers in Winchester take on a variety of car accident claims, all of which require knowledge of different types of traffic laws and experience in the best methods to recover evidence from the scene of a traffic accident. Here are several facts regarding traffic accidents:
- Circumstances Involving Car Accidents - According to the Missouri Highway State Patrol, car wrecks come in several different categories, of which 22,474 involved speeding, 5,976 involved Alcohol, 32,763 involved younger drivers, 42,747 involved older drivers, 12,082 involved a commercial vehicle, and 2,253 involved motorcycles. For Illinois, there were a total of 324,473 accidents in 2016, with speeding accounting for 32% of crashes. 700 fatal accidents also occurred during this time period with 613 of the fatalities involving alcohol.
- More Drivers on the Road Increases % of Accidents - While this will seem obvious, the more drivers there are on the road, the higher the chances are of you bring in an accident. The rates of car accidents dropped during the recession because less people were driving on the roads. As the market has recovered, more jobs have become available and more people are driving than before, which has increased the amount of accidents that Missouri and Illinois are now experiencing.
- 80% of Accidents involving teens also involved Texting - Texting and Driving is by many accounts worse than drunk driving. According to the Missouri Department of Insurance, 80% of accidents involving teen drivers were caused because of texting and driving.
- In 2014, there were 97 Fatal Accidents Involving Commercial Vehicles - Of the 2,060 accidents involving commercial accidents in 2014, 97 ended in fatalities with 109 people dying due to the accidents, and 3185 individuals being seriously injured.
- Icy Roads Contribute to more Fatalities than Other Weather Types - Annually, there are nearly 2,000 deaths caused by icy roads. This fact beats out flood fatalities, heat fatalities, and cold fatalities.
Following safe driving practices while on the road can help keep you safe from accidents. Under no circumstances should you get behind the wheel if you've been drinking, and you should absolutely never text and drive. Getting safely to your destination should be your only concern. If you've been injured in a car accident in Winchester, and your accident was caused by on the reasons listed, call our car crash lawyers in Winchester immediately. Our team is dedicated to fighting for your rights and your recovery.
Some claims may not need the help of a lawyer, you still need to exercise caution because your case could be lost if you don't record everything that happened in the accident. Correct and Accurate documentation of a car accident is the difference between protecting your claim and getting the care you need, and being denied critical medical services or financial reimbursement. If you've initially tried to take the case on by yourself but are having difficulty now, call our car wreck attorneys in Winchester immediately. We don't charge you anything unless we win your claim for you.
Car Accident Injuries - Types and Severity
Car Accident Injuries can be severe. They can range from minor bruises, to full body paralysis and even death. Here are a list of the most common injuries that can result from a car accident:
- Whiplash - Whiplash Injuries are one of the most common types of car accident injuries, and involve the head and neck. This force can be caused by a vehicle abruptly stopping or being struck in the side and throwing the driver off their course. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions - During an accident, if enough force is applied to the head or the neck, the brain can bounce back and forth inside the skull which can cause bleeding, swelling, bruising, or other serious injuries to the brain. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones - Broken Bones are caused by either abrupt force that shatters the bone, or an amount of weight or pressure that causes the bone to bend and break. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones often require surgery and months of rehabilitation before they are fully healed.
- Internal Bleeding - Internal bleeding, while not immediately apparent after an injury, can quickly lead to more serious medical issues and even death. Internal bleeding is a dangerous injury where your blood leaks from the organs inside your body and causes blood loss that isn't visible from the outside.
- Spinal Cord Injuries - Spinal Injuries are serious injuries that can affect your mobility and the motor function of your limbs. The spinal cord is the nervous system highway in your body. Often, any injuries to your spine can result in serious loss of motor function in your limbs.
You do not have to suffer in silence, nor live with your injuries if you've been in a car accident in Winchester, you need to speak with our Car Accident Attorneys in Winchester immediately to ensure that you get the medical care and attention that you deserve.
Always go to a doctor follow any serious injury. The injury won't just go away, often, any serious injury will require medical attention. After you've seen to your medical care, speak with our car accident firm in Winchester to make sure that the other party is held fully liable, and that all of your bills and needs are taken care of
Drunk Driving Accidents - Car Accident Lawyer Winchester
Accidents that involve intoxicated driving in Winchester are never harmless nor victimless. Drivers who decide to drive drunk are making a terrible choice that can often negatively impact the rest of their life. Drunk driving is always negligent and always reckless, don't do it and don't allow others to do it. If your accident was caused by a drunk driver, you need to speak with our Car Accident Lawyers in Winchester immediately. Drunk Driving cases can be more complex than you may initially think, and without the proper legal guidance, you may not get the full settlement you deserve for your injuries.
Car Accident Lawyer in Winchester, IL - What do I do after a car accident?
Always report an accident, no matter how minor it may seem. The proper authorities have to record the evidence in the event that charges are needed, or if the accident claim goes to court. Protect your car accident claim. If you are able, take pictures of your vehicle, your injuries, the other vehicle, where they are at in the road, and anything else that can be used to substantiate your car accident claim. Once you've collected as much evidence as you can, call our Winchester car accident lawyers immediately. Speaking with our car accident firm can be the difference between winning and losing your claim.
Car Accident Lawyer Winchester - Car Accident Types