Wrongful Death Attorney in St Louis, MO
Wrongful Death Lawyer in St Louis, MO. The personal injury lawyers at Burger Law are experienced in all areas of personal injury including wrongful death representation. Gary Burger and his associates understand that the loss of a loved one is immeasurable. At Burger Law, consoling and advising clients who are going through the wrongful death of a loved one is one of our most delicate responsibilities, and we take this role very seriously. If you’ve lost a loved one due to wrongful death, it’s important to know that Missouri law allows for wrongful death claims to be pursued against the liable party, but you only have one opportunity to recover for the loss of your loved one. Since you only have one chance to ensure that you and your family are financially secure well into the future, it’s important that you work with a wrongful death lawyer who has proven experience of winning these types of cases. Gary Burger and associates have over 40 years of combined experience in recovering millions of dollars to protect the future of families who have suffered from tragic wrongful death incidents. If you’ve lost a loved one as a result of wrongful death, we encourage you to contact us today by calling (314) 542-2222 or completing our online contact form.
Burger Law has vast experience in both proving liability and winning wrongful death cases. Our wrongful death attorneys thoroughly investigate wrongful death lawsuits in order to obtain the maximum recovery for the children and families of the deceased. Wrongful death claims may also be referred to as negligent death claims, survival claims, or accidental death claims. In the state of Missouri, there is a three-year time limit to file a wrongful death lawsuit and a two-year time limit, as well as, other limits on what you’re able to recover. A wrongful death can happen in a variety of different circumstances including vehicle accidents, dangerous consumer products, medical negligence, and more. If you’re in need of a wrongful death lawyer, allow Gary Burger and his associates to help you and your family receive the compensation you deserve to protect your future.
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Timothy Frymire in a wrongful death and medical malpractice action against a general medical practice in Wayne County, Missouri. Tim was a wonderful young man who died on August 1, 2013 at the age of 20. He had been to his doctor’s office 7 hours before his death. He had also been there […]Continue Reading
- Our client was a victim of a mislabeled dose of medication. Even though no amount of money can replace the life that was lost, Gary fought hard against the corporation’s hired guns to get the family of our client the maximum compensation they were entitled to.Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading
- We represented the wife and family of Steven Jones, a gentlemen who went to Barnes Hospital because he was having chest pains and associated symptoms. They failed to do appropriate studies to diagnose him. He did not have a heart problem, but rather a condition called a dissecting aortic aneurysm, which occurs when the aorta […]Continue Reading
- Katherine Bendyke should have been diagnosed with cancer and her primary doctor failed to make the correct diagnosis and treat her for her cancer. This caused her to significantly lose her chance to survive this, and she ultimately did not. Lost chance of survival case was maintained instead of a straight wrongful death case because […]Continue Reading
- We recently settled the case for Peccola Tippett, who was dropped and sustained injuries at a local nursing home. Peccola was in her eighties and had significant health issues. However, she should not have been dropped. This caused a closed head injury. Like with any older person suffering such an injury, she was more susceptible […]Continue Reading
- We represented the daughter of Sonja Douglas. She was taking Fentanyl prescribed by Janssen Pharmaceuticals pursuant to doctor’s orders. Fentanyl is a highly effective and toxic pain reliever that is put in patches and stuck to the skin and administered to the person transdermally. However, Janssen has had problems (it did not disclose to its […]Continue Reading
- We represented the family of Robert Althage, who died because of St. Louis-based KV Pharmaceuticals and Ethex Corporation’s failure to put the right amount of morphine in their morphine sulfate tablets. These drugs were recalled by KV Pharmaceuticals and Ethex, and both of these companies almost went out of business. They were subjected to fines […]Continue Reading