Wrongful Death Attorney in St. Louis, MO
Burger Law represents Wrongful Death Victims throughout Missouri and Illinois
Wrongful Death Attorney in St Louis, MO. The personal injury attorneys at Burger Law are experienced in all areas of personal injury including wrongful death. Gary Burger and his team of lawyers and staff understand that the loss of a loved one due to wrongful death is immeasurable. At Burger Law, consoling and advising clients after a deadly tragedy to a loved one is one of our most delicate responsibilities, and we take this role very seriously. If your loved one has died because of the negligence of another person or corporation you may have a claim for that wrongful death.
Missouri and Illinois limit the time to file a wrongful death claim. These can be challenging claims – so quickly hiring us enables our wrongful death attorneys to collect important evidence, get an autopsy if necessary, contact witnesses, identify liable parties and decide which family member is best to pursue the death claim. Since you only have one chance to ensure that the deceased’ family is financially secure well into the future, it is important that you work with a wrongful death attorney who has proven experience of winning these types of cases. Gary Burger and the lawyers at Burger Law have over 70 years of combined experience in recovering millions of dollars to protect the future when a family member needlessly dies. If you’ve lost a loved one as a result of wrongful death, we encourage you to contact us today by calling (314) 542-2222 or completing our online contact form.
Why Should Burger Law Handle Your Wrongful Death Case?
- Our lawyers can travel to you to discuss your case
- Burger Law is backed by decades of experience
- We offer case evaluations at NO CHARGE
- Burger Law is listed as Top National Trial Lawyers
- Regardless of accident, we can handle your claim
- There are no fees unless we recover for you
- Our injury attorneys are recognized Super Lawyers
- Wrongful Death cases receive personalized attention
- We are dedicated to recovering well for our clients
- Our representation is aggressive and results prove it
The wrongful death attorneys of Burger Law do not charge you unless we win the death claim for your family. We dedicate our firm to exclusively fighting for you when a person, corporation or insurance company acts unsafe and causes the wrongful death of a family member or loved one. We aggressively pursue cases to get great recoveries for our clients. The wrongful death attorneys of Burger Law work on a contingency-fee basis. You will not owe any fees or expenses unless we win your case. Burger Law is well-financed and we have the resources and legal expertise to win the death claim held by your family.
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Timothy Frymire in a wrongful death and medical malpractice action against a general medical practice in Wayne County, Missouri. Tim was a wonderful young man who died on August 1, 2013 at the age of 20. He had been to his doctor’s office 7 hours before his death. He had also been there […]Continue Reading
- Our client was a victim of a mislabeled dose of medication. Even though no amount of money can replace the life that was lost, Gary fought hard against the corporation’s hired guns to get the family of our client the maximum compensation they were entitled to.Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading
- We represented the wife and family of Steven Jones, a gentlemen who went to Barnes Hospital because he was having chest pains and associated symptoms. They failed to do appropriate studies to diagnose him. He did not have a heart problem, but rather a condition called a dissecting aortic aneurysm, which occurs when the aorta […]Continue Reading
- Katherine Bendyke should have been diagnosed with cancer and her primary doctor failed to make the correct diagnosis and treat her for her cancer. This caused her to significantly lose her chance to survive this, and she ultimately did not. Lost chance of survival case was maintained instead of a straight wrongful death case because […]Continue Reading
- We recently settled the case for Peccola Tippett, who was dropped and sustained injuries at a local nursing home. Peccola was in her eighties and had significant health issues. However, she should not have been dropped. This caused a closed head injury. Like with any older person suffering such an injury, she was more susceptible […]Continue Reading
- We represented the daughter of Sonja Douglas. She was taking Fentanyl prescribed by Janssen Pharmaceuticals pursuant to doctor’s orders. Fentanyl is a highly effective and toxic pain reliever that is put in patches and stuck to the skin and administered to the person transdermally. However, Janssen has had problems (it did not disclose to its […]Continue Reading
- We represented the family of Robert Althage, who died because of St. Louis-based KV Pharmaceuticals and Ethex Corporation’s failure to put the right amount of morphine in their morphine sulfate tablets. These drugs were recalled by KV Pharmaceuticals and Ethex, and both of these companies almost went out of business. They were subjected to fines […]Continue Reading