Semi-Truck Accidents Mt. Juliet, TN
Contact our firm if you have been in a truck-related accident.
Semi-Truck Accident Lawyers Mt. Juliet, TN. The last thing you should worry about are depositions, legal contracts, or other legal matters involving your case or claim. Burger Law’s Mt. Juliet, TN, truck crash attorneys help victims get back on their feet. This may include full-service legal services, guidance, and managing financial difficulties after a wreck. Do not hesitate to call one of our semi-truck accident attorneys in Mt. Juliet, TN, today to learn more about our firm. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims get the reward they deserve. Burger Law’s Semi-Truck Accident Lawyers are ready to help, no matter where you are.
What should you do after a semi-truck accident in Mt. Juliet?
If you need an experienced and dedicated legal team to fight for your truck accident claim, call or contact our Truck Crash Lawyers in Mt. Juliet. You will not be charged with any fees unless we successfully win your claim, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need.
You should prioritize wellness above all else. A police report, the negligent party’s information, proof of injury, and other evidence is paramount for settling a truck accident claim. You can read more about that in our FAQ about information you need to collect after an auto accident in Mt. Juliet, TN.
Causes of Semi-Truck Accidents
If you have been in a truck accident in Mt. Juliet, TN, one of the most important things you should do is find legal representation. Common causes of these accidents include:
- Distracted Driving and Texting
- DUI / DWI
- Failing to Yield
- Hit and Runs
- Reckless Driving
- Construction Zones
- Bad Weather
If you are ever in one of these types of accidents, the most important action you can take is to contact a local Mt. Juliet, TN, truck crash attorney as soon as possible. Typically, an attorney will be assigned to your case and investigation will begin. Medical records, crash reports, eye-witness testimonies, and other information is incredibly important. Fortunately, our staff is available to help you from the beginning.
Semi-Truck Accident Damages and Compensation
If you have been involved in a truck accident, you may be compensated for a variety of special and general damages. Here are the most common:
- Lost Wages: You are able to collect lost wages if you are injured in an accident.
- Medical Expenses: Any rehab, prescription drugs, surgeries, etc., you can have those expenses reimbursed. This is why it is important to keep medical records.
- Pain and Suffering: When it comes to damages, any ongoing pain, depression, PTSD, or even anxiety is considered.
- Additional Out-of-Pocket Expenses: This may include childcare, transportation to and from a hospital, a rental car, and other expenses that are a result of your injury.
There are a wide range of damages that may be recovered. Our legal team will investigate every opportunity for compensation.
Staying safe and alert while driving can always help reduce the risk of an accident. Drinking and driving is never acceptable, neither is texting and driving. Burger Law’s Mt. Juliet, TN, semi-truck crash lawyers will help you recover damages if we can, but it starts with you being a responsible driver. You do not have to deal with an auto accident on your own. Getting into a semi truck or car crash accident in Mt. Juliet, TN, can be traumatizing.
Common Truck Crash Injuries
Auto injuries can range in severity from minor bumps and bruises to major injuries that can include broken bones, serious concussions, and even death. Here is a list of the most common injuries that can result from a truck accident:
- Whiplash – Whiplash Injuries are one of the most common types of car accident injuries, and involve the head and neck. The force is created when a vehicle in motion is struck from a direction that it is not traveling. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions – Concussions, much like whiplash injuries, are caused by force and result from the brain bouncing back and forth inside the cranium. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones – In Car Accidents, broken bones occur when a limb is either forced in an unnatural direction, or when it collides with a surface and breaks under the pressure. Auto accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can cause a loss of work, loss of function of the limb, and cause other health complications.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal bleeding is a serious medical condition that often results in death. Internal bleeding occurs when the organs inside your body are either punctured or rupture from the force of an accident.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Spinal Injuries are often severe injuries because the nervous system of your body relies upon your spine and when it’s damaged, you can lose the function of your limbs. The spinal cord allows you to control your limbs, and also allows you to walk upright without any issues. Often, any injuries to your spine can result in serious loss of motor function in your limbs.
Your recovery and your financial health may be at stake if you have been involved in a semi-truck accident in Mt. Juliet, you need to speak with our lawyers immediately to ensure that you get the medical care and attention that you deserve.
You should even take any injury seriously. See the video below that explains internal damages:
Semi-Truck Crash Results
Results matter with any type of legal claim. Clients expect our legal team to give 100% to every case we take on in order to reach a reasonable settlement. Below are a few recent examples of auto accident settlements we have won for clients:
- $200,000 Accident Settlement
- Tonya’s Truck Accident Mediation
- $90,000 Settlement after Car Accident
- Head on Collision
- Rear End Accident Leads to $35,000 recovery
Below are a few other areas our firm specialize in:
No matter the injury, it is very important to gather evidence. Typically, this would include:
- Medical bills and records, x-rays, and a doctor’s report.
- Witness testimonies, photos of the accident, and police reports.
- Evidence of a loss of quality of life. You should track any pain and suffering, lost earning opportunities, and other negative effects after an accident.
The Burger Law team understands how difficult it is to be a victim. Do not hesitate to call one of our attorneys today for more information. Recording everything exactly as it happened will help ensure that you get what you are owed.
Semi-Truck Accident Liability
Many parties may be liable, including the manufacturer of the truck, the driver, the company, and other motorists.
Establishing the degree of liability for all involved parties is often critical after a truck accident in Mt. Juliet, TN. Most courts apply a philosophy of pure comparative fault to semi truck accidents, which means that anyone considered liable for any percentage of an accident must compensate the other drivers. Trucking and insurance companies use liability laws to their advantage and attempt to shift liability from their drivers onto other drivers. Reach out to Burger Law’s Mt. Juliet, TN, semi-truck accident attorneys today for more information about these types of cases and what to do if you are in an accident.
Your entire life can change if you or a family member have been in an auto accident. Below are a handful of resources created by Burger Law’s Mt. Juliet, TN, auto accident attorneys. View a web version of What to Do After a Car Accident book here.
Always go to a doctor after any serious injury. Your health is more important than pride, and your recovery may depend on medical care that you’ve been putting off. Once you have spoken with a doctor, contact our truck crash lawyers in Mt. Juliet, TN, to make sure that the other party is held fully liable, and that all of your bills and needs are taken care of.
- What Do I Need to Collect from the Scene of My Personal Injury for my Lawyer?
- What Are My Rights If My Family Member is Killed in a Truck Accident?
- Who is Liable in a Truck Accident?
- How Do Policy Limits Affect My Case?
- How is liability determined in a weather-related accident?
- Do I have a case if my accident happened during bad weather?