Product Liability Lawyer in St Louis, MO
Burger Law represents Product Liability claim clients throughout Missouri and IllinoisProduct Liability Attorney in St Louis, MO. Gary Burger and his associates are personal injury Lawyers who are highly skilled in all areas of personal injury including product liability. Product liability claims are made under a state’s common law. Missouri and other states have basic laws in place that protect citizens who become injured by a product that is unreasonably dangerous for it’s foreseeable or reasonably anticipated use, and the distributor and/or manufacturer of that product can be held liable for injuries and deaths resulting from their dangerous products. If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of a dangerous product, it’s important to hire a product liability attorney from Burger Law to investigate and fight for the compensation you deserve.
If there is a defect or dangerous condition in a manufactured product, it should be engineered out. If it cannot be engineered out, it should be adequately warned against. Thus, as a part of a products liability claim, the manufacturer or distributor can attempt to ameliorate his/her liability by asserting that they properly warned against potential dangers in a product (for instance, wear safety goggles while operating a chainsaw). However, sometimes manufacturers provide warnings that are inadequate and do not clearly inform the purchasers or users of a product about its dangers.
Why Should Burger Law Handle Your Product Liability Claim?
- Our lawyers can travel to you to discuss your case
- Burger Law is backed by decades of experience
- We offer case evaluations at NO CHARGE
- Burger Law is listed as Top National Trial Lawyers
- Regardless of accident, we can handle your claim
- There are no fees unless we recover for you
- Our injury attorneys are recognized Super Lawyers
- Product Liability cases receive personalized attention
- We are dedicated to recovering well for our clients
- Our representation is aggressive and results prove it
There are a myriad of products with safety defects that Gary Burger and his associates, along with many other personal injury lawyers, have worked tirelessly to improve the safety of in the United States and abroad. It’s important to understand that if a manufacturer cannot be identified for an unsafe consumer product, the distributors who handle the product in the “stream of commerce” can be held liable for injuries resulting from the defect or dangerous condition. A dangerous condition from a product can cause injuries and even death. As St Louis product liability lawyers, we often review the Consumer Products Safety Commission’s bulletins and postings to find out what products are dangerous or have become recalled. If you are in need of a product liability lawyer to assist you in a defective product case, allow Gary Burger and his associates fight for the compensation you deserve. To get started on your free case evaluation, contact Burger Law today.
- John and his family were at the Union Station Mall and saw salesman blithely flying ZoomCopters and catching them. He purchased two and took them home to play with his boys. A couple of months later, he was flying a ZoomCopter when it suddenly lurched back to him and the rotator blade struck and detached his cornea. The product had completely insufficient warnings about the type of dangers the flying patterns and sharp blades of the helicopter and did not warn people to use safety glasses. The challenge in the case was identifying the manufacturer, which we were never able to do. However, under §402 of the Restatement of Torts and Missouri law, a distributor is liable for defect of the property unless it is able to identify and bring into the case the original manufacturer of the product.Continue Reading