Workers Compensation Lawyer Bowling Green, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You've been injured while on the job, but your employer doesn't want to accept responsibility for the accident, they want you to take the blame, or only get medical partial medical care instead of the full amount you need. Don't do either. You don't have to bend to their requests, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Bowling Green will fight aggressively for 100% of your needs and your compensation, regardless of what it takes.
Your injuries weren't caused by any negligence on your part, but by your employers unsafe practices. Your employer should take responsibility for their actions and see to your needs. Some businesses find workers more expendable than others, sadly. If you need help fighting your workers' compensation claim, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Bowling Green that has experience fighting negligent employers and can protect you and your family's rights. Our team fights for you and your loved ones first and foremost. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Bowling Green you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Bowling Green, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Employers that care little for their employees health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. When you are injured, they will use their HR department and on staff medical teams to convince you that you aren't hurt. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Bowling Green won't allow your employer to cheat you out of the recovery, and financial compensation you are owed. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - See a physician you trust. Third party doctors will only have your health and your recovery in mind when diagnosing your injuries.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Record all conversation regarding your injury that you have with your employer. Even if the conversation is short, having a record of it will help your claim. If your employer tries to double back on what they promised you, you'll have a record of the conversation.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - Your employer should have a documented practice regarding work injuries that you can reference to make sure it meets Missouri Laws, and that they are providing you with what is detailed in the manual.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - If you were forced to work while injured, or you would lose your job, notate what you were required to do, if it further complicated your injury, and who required you to do the work.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and whether or not your employer provides you with the care you need and deserve are going to set the stage for your claim. If your employer does right by you, and provides for your care as well as taking care of you financially, then you may not need a lawyer. If this isn't the case, and you are being penalized for your injury, or your employer is trying to fire you to weaken your Workers' Compensation Claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Bowling Green immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Bowling Green and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
According to MO Workers' Comp statutes, you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. Here is what your employer should provide you according to MO laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Bowling Green can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Bowling Green
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Recovery for your injuries and your compensation can be protected. You're a hardworking employee. You complete the tasks you've been asked to, and you always give your job 100%. You don't deserve the way your employer is currently treating you. You've worked hard for them and you don't deserve the way you are being treated. If they don't do right by you, you have options. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Bowling Green that holds business accountable for the injuries they cause and has a proven record of exceptionalism in fighting for the rights of Bowling Green residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. To receive 100% of the care and financial compensation you deserve, speak with our Bowling Green Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.