Fierce representation for your Dixon, MO dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Dixon, MO
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Dixon, MO. A dog bite is a frightening experience, and the lasting effects reach below the surface scratches. Dog bite injuries go far below the puncture wounds of your skin. After you or a loved one suffers a dog bite injury in Dixon, MO, you may pursue compensation for your damages from the negligent person. Dog bite injury lawyers in Dixon, MO with Burger Law will demand full compensation from the insurance company on your behalf and will work to get you the recovery you need to heal from your dog bite injuries and move forward in life. Our Dixon, MO dog bite injury lawyers work hard to understand and calculate your damages, demand a full financial recovery, offer guidance and advice throughout your case and take care of every part of your case. Discover what our Dixon, MO dog bite injury attorneys will do to guide you in your Dixon, MO dog bite injury case and get the sum you are legally entitled to. by contacting us immediately after after your dog bite incident. Get a free case review now by phone at (314) 500-HURT or online.
Get a complete recovery for your Dixon, MO dog bite injuries
Dog Bite Injury Lawyers Dixon, MO
Many of those who have been injured by dog bites have come to Burger Law for help. Our Dixon, MO dog bite injury lawyers will get to work right away, fighting to get you the recovery you deserve. Our veteran Dixon, MO lawyers are know all there is to know about the Missouri and Illinois laws and statutes that affect your Dixon, MO dog bite injury claim and will make sure that every part of your claim process is handled correctly. Take action toward obtaining a recovery by speaking with one of. Our team of aggressive and savvy litigators start working on your case right away.
Dixon, MO Injuries from Dog Bites
A dog bite can result in a wide range of different injuries. Dixon, MO dog bite injuries are intricate and come with the risk of developing additional health problems down the line like disfigurement, permanent disabilities and most importantly, infection. You must receive necessary medical attention as soon as possible after the dog bite incident.
Seeing a medical professional right away after you have been injured is instrumental to your physical and financial recovery. For example, the emergency physician may administer a shot to protect you from rabies, tetanus and other serious and potentially dangerous infections or a plastic surgeon may be called upon to make sure the stitches you need are applied in a way that minimizes your scarring
Some of the most common injuries from dog bites include
- Cuts and scrapes
- Torn muscle tissue
- Nerve tissue damage
- Broken bones
- Injuries from crushing
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of body part
- Stress and anxiety
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Negative self-confidence
To have a successful recovery, it is important that you heed the proven professionals. While the dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law guide you through the all of the legal processes of your Dixon, MO dog bite injury suit, you also need to follow through with the care and direction of your medical professionals in the treatment of your injuries. Be sure to make it to all follow-up medical appointments and while at home, care for your injuries according to the instructions of your doctors.
Dixon, MO Dog Bite Injury Lawyers: Collecting Damages
After a dog bites and injures you, you could be eligible to file a Dixon, MO dog bite injury claim to collect damages. To maximize your chances of receiving complete compensation, you need to hire qualified dog bite injury lawyers in Dixon, MO right away. While you may receive an initial settlement offer from the dog owner’s insurance company of a few hundred dollars, your damages are likely equal to a much higher sum which is very difficult if not impossible without the help of Dixon, MO dog bite injury lawyers.
Hire a reputable Dixon, MO dog bite injury law firm in Dixon, MO that you can trust. With Burger Law’s experienced Dixon, MO dog bite injury lawyers on your case, you have a skilled professional working on your behalf. Let your trusted and dedicated attorney take care of your case while you focus on healing from your dog bite injuries. With Burger Law, your Dixon, MO dog bite injury lawyer personally takes care of all of your case and legal needs for your dog bite injury. Above all else, your dog bite injury lawyers are there to prove your claim and negotiate a complete settlement.
Factors That Affect the Value of Your Claim
Dixon, MO dog bite injury lawyers fight to get you maximum compensation after you are injured in a dog bite incident. They understand the nuances involved in determining the value of your damages and have the skill required to demand a complete settlement. Your Dixon, MO dog bite injury lawyer will help you grasp the dollar amount of your claim and negotiate a full recovery for all of your damages.
To determine what your claim is worth, your dog bite injury attorney will investigate factors such as:
- Where the incident took place
- The circumstances surrounding the incident
- The age of the victim
- The amount of insurance coverage available
- The lasting effects of your injuries
- How serious the injuries and subsequent medical treatment are
- The psychological impact
- The cost of the injuries, from medical costs and lost wages from your inability to work
Your Dixon, MO dog bite injury lawyers will investigate the facts of the case, collect evidence and get information from experts like doctors and psychologists. Once we understand the facts of your case by investigating the incident, compiling evidence and documentation and getting information from subject matter experts like psychologists and surgeons, your Dixon, MO dog bite injury lawyers will make a demand of the dog owner’s insurance company to pay you a settlement equal to all of your damages.
Damages in Your Dog Bite Case
To determine the value of your damages, your dog bite injury lawyers in Dixon, MO add together all damages, including straightforward economic damages like medical bills and lost income along with the non-economic damages like pain and suffering, which is more abstract. Experienced dog bite injury lawyers in Dixon, MO who have helped other dog bite injury clients recover will know the practice for assigning value to all your damages and will be aggressive in their pursuit of a fair settlement for you.
The damages that could be calculated in the value of your case are:
- Current and future medical costs
- Costs for treatments, surgeries and other programs needed to treat the physical and psychological effects of being bitten by a dog
- Disability accommodations
- Lost wages from being unable to report to work due to the dog bite injuries
- Reduced future wages due to the long-term effects of your injuries
- Psychological distress
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Pain and suffering
- Inability to perform tasks of daily living or enjoy yourself due to the effects of your injuries
- Any property that was damaged in the attack
- Any other out-of-pocket costs
Our St. Louis-based personal injury lawyers can help you recover after any type of injury in Missouri or Illinois that affects your life or the lives of people you love. Learn more about cases we represent, such as:
How can I keep my children safe from dog bites?
According to Kids Health, nearly five million people suffer from dog-rela …
Do I have a dog bite case?
If you or a family member has been bit by another person's dog in Missour …
How common are dog bites?
Dogs are one of the most popular pets in American homes. They are often g …
Steps to Take After a Dixon, MO Dog Bite Injury
After you or a loved one are injured by a dog bite, you must take proper action both for your physical recovery and your financial recovery in your legal claim. No one knows when they will get injured in a dog bite or plans for it in advance, but you need to be aware of the correction action to take immediately after the dog bite injury until you can contact and hire the best dog bite injury lawyers in Dixon, MO. After you experience a dog bite injury, you should follow these steps:
- Leave the vicinity. Leave the property or area where the bite occurred. You may choose to get contact information from witnesses if you are able to, but do not discuss what just happened with the dog owner.
- Get medical care. Your top priority should be getting emergency medical care for your dog bite. This emergency care is crucial as it allows a professional to examine your condition, give your wounds the necessary treatment and ensure that any additional injuries are detected and treated properly.
- File a report. When you file a report, it produces documentation of the incident and provides the authorities a path for investigation. This can not only help strengthen your case when you and your Dixon, MO dog bite injury lawyers file a claim, but can also help ensure the safety of others if the dog is aggressive and dangerous.
- Request a copy of the report. Your Dixon, MO dog bite injury lawyers can assist you with this, but it does not hurt to take the first steps yourself. When you make the report and speak to the authorities, make sure to record the officers’ names and contact information. Ask the officer to issue you a copy of the incident report once they have filed it.
- Hire a qualified dog bite injury lawyer in Dixon, MO. Find a talented dog bite injury lawyer in Dixon, MO to give you insight into your situation, investigate the events of the accident, calculate the value of your damages, negotiate with the insurance company, demand full compensation and take care of all legal aspects of your case. The dog bite injury lawyers of Burger Law in Dixon, MO will fight until we secure the complete recovery you deserve for your Dixon, MO dog bite injury. After your dog bite injury, contact us immediately at (314) 500-HURT.
Hire Dog Bite Injury Lawyers in Dixon, MO Near You
When you or someone in your family is injured in a dog bite attack in Dixon, MO, it is important that you take the proper action. Once you have received critical medical care right away after the incident, remember to reach out to experienced dog bite injury attorneys in Dixon, MO right away. When you choose Burger Law for your Dixon, MO dog bite injury lawyers, we handle your claim personally and begin pursing your complete recovery from day one. Let us put our expertise and skill to work for you and assist you securing a great recovery after you have suffered the trauma of a dog bite injury in Dixon, MO. Speak to our dog bite lawyers in Dixon, MO today at (314) 500-HURT or fill out this form now. We will begin fighting for your full recovery today.