Motorcycle Accident LawyerPulaski County, MO
If you were involved in a motorcycle accident, our motorcycle lawyers in Pulaski County can help.
Riding a motorcycle is exhilarating and fun. Motorcycles are an adventure in and of themselves, and can make driving an entirely new a freeing experience. Unfortunately, this freedom also comes with a high price. If you’re involved in a motorcycle accident, chances are you’re going to have serious injuries. If you’ve been seriously injured while enjoying your motorcycle and now you’re suffering those injuries, we can and will fight for your rights.
Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Pulaski County. Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Pulaski County will take on your motorcycle accident claim and make sure that your medical needs are fully covered and that you are provided with a financial settlement for your injuries. Either your insurance company or the other driver’s is going to try to and limit the care you receive and the financial compensation that you are given. We fight for the full and complete recovery of our clients, which means both a medical recovery and a financial one. Check the bottom of this page to see some of the recoveries we’ve secured!
Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers will aggressively pursue your case and make sure that you are fully cared for and provided for. You deserve to recover from this accident, and you deserve to be medically and financially compensated for your motorcycle accident in Pulaski County. To learn more about how our personal injury law firm will fight for your rights, call our team at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 to discuss your motorcycle accident case today.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries – Motorcycle Accident Attorney Pulaski County
In a motorcycle accident, which of your body parts is most at risk? According to the CDC 30% of motorcycle accidents that are not fatal have injuries that affect the legs and feet. Which area is most affected? The head and neck suffer the most in motorcycle accidents, comprising of 22% of all injuries.
Older riders (49+)are more likely to be in fatal accident than their younger counterparts. Why is this? Older riders are more likely to suffer from thoracic injuries and older riders are more likely to have larger motorcycles which are involved in more collisions with road obstacles, highway structures, and other vehicles.
Heavier motorcycles are harder to maneuver and handle, and also increase the likelihood of serious injuries in the event of an accident. Reducing the weight of the motorcycle also makes the vehicle easier to handle and maneuver.
When a motorcycle strikes a vehicle, or is stricken by a vehicle, the cyclist is typically seriously hurt. Small injuries can also have extremely detrimental financial and medical impacts upon a rider. Motorcyclists may never be able to return to work if they sustain one or more of the following injuries:
- Brain damage
- Head, neck, or spinal cord trauma
- Internal bleeding or organ damage
- Permanent nerve damage
Serious motorcycle accident can permanently alter someone’s way of life. Some injuries can even leave riders unable to walk or care for themselves. Injuries and conditions impacting the spinal cord or brain may leave a person fully or partially paralyzed, and in need of medical care for the rest of their lives. During this time, medical bills can start to rack up. Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Pulaski County can help you get the full care and recovery that you deserve and are owed. Let us advocate for you. Speak with a motorcycle accident attorney with Burger Law today about your motorcycle accident claim in Pulaski County.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Pulaski County
Can I sue for my Motorcycle Accident if it didn’t involve another vehicle?
States and municipalities are tasked with keeping their roadways safe for citizens to travel on, and when obstruction or others objects in the road cause an accident, the state or municipality can be held liable for the motorcycle accident.Every motorcycle accident is different, so choosing the right representation can make all the difference for your claim. Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Pulaski County can take on your claim and guide you through the complexities of local and state laws to ensure that you get 100% of the care and recovery you deserve. We don’t charge any fees unless we win your claim.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Pulaski County, MO
Motorcycle are easier to miss on the road than cars due to their smaller size. This fact is one of the reasons that motorcycle accidents are 28% more likely to be fatal than a car vs car accident. This motorcycle fatality statistic is supported by multiple different sources. Here are several more facts and statistics regarding motorcycle accidents.
Motorcycle Accidents Pulaski County – Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Pulaski County – Recent Accidents
Listed below are several recent accidents involving motorcycles. In nearly every one of these cases, the car drivers were responsible for the accidents and the accidents were attributed to a lack of attention while driving or reckless driving. If you or someone you love was struck while driving their motorcycle, you can get the medical compensation and financial recovery that you deserve for your motorcycle accident in Pulaski County. Call our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 to discuss your motorcycle accident case today.
- Motorcyclist dies after being struck in North St. Louis.
- Van Strikes Motorcyclist in Fatal Accident.
- Van Makes Illegal turn and kills motorist.
- Arnold women killed in North St. Louis after motorcycle crash.
- Deadly Motorcycle Crash in Williamson County IL.
- Motorcycle and Car collide in a fatal accident.
- Head on Collision causes fatal motorcycle accident.
- Motorcycle Accident on Illinois 154 after Car collides with cycle.
It is agreed that motorcycle accidents and the injuries that result from them are traumatic and often deadly. Accidents have the capacity to permanently disable riders and prevent them from ever living a normal life. These injuries can be extremely expensive to care for, and often the person injured is unable to return to work for a period of time.
You didn’t cause this accident, and you shouldn’t have to pay for it. Our Firm is dedicated to fighting your full rights and recovery, and our motorcycle accident lawyers in Pulaski County will not stop till you receive 100% of what you are owed. Call our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 to discuss your motorcycle accident case today.
Here are several more accident case types we take on:
- We were faced with a single vehicle motorcycle crash where our client left his bike and sustained injuries. The sole witness was bad for us: our client was traveling at a high rate of speed, whipping back and forth...Continue Reading
- Hi! I’m Gary Burger of Burger Law. If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle crash, there are special rules of the road that apply to you. So, our driver’s guide and rules of the road has specific rules about...Continue Reading
- Burger Law represented Tom Dickinson against the State of Missouri and Missouri Department of Transportation where a construction company was doing highway construction and the construction zone was poorly marked and poorly lighted area when he changed lanes.Continue Reading
- Burger Law represented a Don Ransom who was going through an intersection that was not controlled by any stop sign when the defendant driver pulled out in front of him. He actually had to lay down his bike to...Continue Reading
- Gary Burger tried for Kim Wensler against Kim’s own insurance company who refused to settle the uninsured motorist claim. Kim was riding a motorcycle on a dirt road in rural Missouri when a truck came going the other way....Continue Reading
- Burger Law in this case was able to help an Imperial man injured in a motorcycle accident collect a big verdict. Gary knew from experience that his client would be a great person to testify on the stand, and...Continue Reading