Motorcycle Accident LawyerWashington County, MO
If you were involved in a motorcycle accident, our motorcycle lawyers in Washington County can help.
Motorcycles are a great way to enjoy the road and relax. Motorcycles are an adventure in and of themselves, and can make driving an entirely new a freeing experience. Unfortunately, this freedom also comes with a high price. If you’re involved in a motorcycle accident, chances are you’re going to have serious injuries. If you’re injured after a motorcycle accident, and you need help, our motorcycle accident lawyers in Washington County will fight for you and your fully recovery.
Burger Law is a Personal Injury Law Firm in Washington County. Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Washington County will take on your motorcycle accident claim and make sure that your medical needs are fully covered and that you are provided with a financial settlement for your injuries. Your insurance or the others driver’s insurance is going to try to limit your settlement and recovery to the smallest amount possible. Our Firm holds bad drivers and Insurance companies liable for their actions, and we fight to make sure that the clients who trust our firm get 100% of what they are owed. Check the bottom of this page to see some of the recoveries we’ve secured!
Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers will aggressively pursue your case and make sure that you are fully cared for and provided for. You deserve to recover from this accident, and you deserve to be medically and financially compensated for your motorcycle accident in Washington County. To learn more about how our personal injury law firm will fight for your rights, call our team at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 to discuss your motorcycle accident case today.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries – Motorcycle Accident Attorney Washington County
Which of your body parts are most likely to be injured/damaged in a motorcycle accident? According to the CDC 30% of motorcycle accidents that are not fatal have injuries that affect the legs and feet. Which area is most affected? The head and neck suffer the most in motorcycle accidents, comprising of 22% of all injuries.
Older riders (49+)are more likely to be in fatal accident than their younger counterparts. Why is this? Older riders succumb to injuries easier, and also are more likely to ride heavier motorcycles than their younger counterparts.
Heavier motorcycles also contribute to the severity of the accident and injuries that can result from the motorcycle accident. Lighter motorcycles are easier to handle, so removing weight from a motorcycle makes it easier to handle and maneuver.
Motorcyclists are extremely likely to be injured when a car or truck weighing thousands of tons collides with them, and injuries sustained as a result can last a lifetime. Even relatively minor injuries, such as bruises, broken bones, and road rash, can be painful and expensive to treat, and they can put a motorcyclist out of work for an extended period of time. Motorcyclists may never be able to return to work if they sustain one or more of the following injuries:
- Brain damage
- Head, neck, or spinal cord trauma
- Internal bleeding or organ damage
- Permanent nerve damage
A serious motorcycle crash can leave you out of commission for a long period of time. Some injuries can even leave riders unable to walk or care for themselves. Injuries and conditions impacting the spinal cord or brain may leave a person fully or partially paralyzed, and in need of medical care for the rest of their lives. During this time, medical bills can start to rack up. If you want to obtain the compensation you need to pay your bills and maintain your lifestyle, a Washington County motorcycle accident lawyer may be able to help. Let us advocate for you. Speak with a motorcycle accident attorney with Burger Law today about your motorcycle accident claim in Washington County.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Washington County
Can I sue for my Motorcycle Accident if it didn’t involve another vehicle?
If a state or municipality fails to keep their roadways clear and safe for travelers, and your motorcycle accident happened because of an obstacle on the road or debris that caused your motorcycle to lose traction, you can pursue legal actions to recover damages.No two motorcycle accidents are the same, and your claim could be substantially different. Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Washington County can take on your claim and guide you through the complexities of local and state laws to ensure that you get 100% of the care and recovery you deserve. We don’t charge any fees unless we win your claim.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Washington County, MO
Motorcycles are not as easy to spot on the road, being smaller and taking up less space. This fact is one of the reasons that motorcycle accidents are 28% more likely to be fatal than a car vs car accident. This motorcycle fatality statistic is supported by multiple different sources. Here are several more facts and statistics regarding motorcycle accidents.
Motorcycle Accidents Washington County – Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Washington County – Recent Accidents
Listed below are several recent accidents involving motorcycles. In nearly every one of these cases, the car drivers were responsible for the accidents and the accidents were attributed to a lack of attention while driving or reckless driving. If you or someone you love was struck while driving their motorcycle, you can get the medical compensation and financial recovery that you deserve for your motorcycle accident in Washington County. Call our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 to discuss your motorcycle accident case today.
- Motorcyclist dies after being struck in North St. Louis.
- Van Strikes Motorcyclist in Fatal Accident.
- Van Makes Illegal turn and kills motorist.
- Arnold women killed in North St. Louis after motorcycle crash.
- Deadly Motorcycle Crash in Williamson County IL.
- Motorcycle and Car collide in a fatal accident.
- Head on Collision causes fatal motorcycle accident.
- Motorcycle Accident on Illinois 154 after Car collides with cycle.
It is agreed that motorcycle accidents and the injuries that result from them are traumatic and often deadly. Motorcycle accidents can have permanent effects, and they can even be fatal. To add insult to injury, motorcyclists are often faced with astronomical medical bills after being hit, and particularly serious injuries can lead to lifelong medical costs totaling hundreds of thousands of dollars.
No one should have to pay for such costs when they are not responsible for the accident in the first place. Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Washington County will fight for your full rights, and full recovery. Call our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 to discuss your motorcycle accident case today.
Here are several more accident case types we take on:
- We were recently able to secure a policy limits settlement for our client and friend Randy. Randy and I became friends many years ago when he painted my house. He is a nice and hard working man. He later...Continue Reading
- We were faced with a single vehicle motorcycle crash where our client left his bike and sustained injuries. The sole witness was bad for us: our client was traveling at a high rate of speed, whipping back and forth...Continue Reading
- Hi! I’m Gary Burger of Burger Law. If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle crash, there are special rules of the road that apply to you. So, our driver’s guide and rules of the road has specific rules about...Continue Reading
- Burger Law represented Tom Dickinson against the State of Missouri and Missouri Department of Transportation where a construction company was doing highway construction and the construction zone was poorly marked and poorly lighted area when he changed lanes.Continue Reading
- Burger Law represented a Don Ransom who was going through an intersection that was not controlled by any stop sign when the defendant driver pulled out in front of him. He actually had to lay down his bike to...Continue Reading
- Gary Burger tried for Kim Wensler against Kim’s own insurance company who refused to settle the uninsured motorist claim. Kim was riding a motorcycle on a dirt road in rural Missouri when a truck came going the other way....Continue Reading
- Burger Law in this case was able to help an Imperial man injured in a motorcycle accident collect a big verdict. Gary knew from experience that his client would be a great person to testify on the stand, and...Continue Reading