Birth Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO
Your child was injured, and now you need help to get the care they need.
Your child’s birth should have been an incredible moment. Your child was somehow harmed during birth, and now suffers because of it. Aren’t doctors supposed to know how to properly deliver a baby? Aren’t doctors and nurses required to go through hundreds of hours of training to make sure they know what they are doing? What happened during your delivery? Why were you or your child injured? How can this situation be fixed, and how can you and your child be given the care and compensation you need?
You deserve to know what happened, you deserve for both you and your child to recover, and you need to have it corrected. Gary Burger and the Birth Injury Lawyers at Burger Law will fight for you and your child to make sure you get the answers, care, and compensation that you deserve and need. Our Birth Injury Lawyers in St. Louis have taken on these cases before, and can use MO laws to ensure that you and your child’s rights are protected. To learn more about or firm, or to get in contact with our Birth Injury Lawyers in St. Louis, call or contact our firm now at 314-542-2222, 618-272-2222, or fill out this form here
Birth Injury Lawyer St. Louis – Recent Victories
Results matter more than words. You want to know that you’re giving your case to the best possible birth injury lawyer, and that they’re going to fight hard to make sure you get 100% of the recovery and compensation you deserve. A St. Louis birth injury lawyer saying they’re the best is one thing, a lawyer with client testimonials and results that can prove it is another. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- Cerebral Palsey
- Brachial Plexus Birth Injury
- $1 Million Recovery for Sepsis Infection
- $900,000 Medical Malpractice Settlement
Birth Injury Lawyer St. Louis – Birth Injury and Medical Malpractice FAQ’s
Have you ever had a question you wish you could ask a lawyer without going into their office? Or maybe you would like to watch a client testimonial to see what a real person thinks about their lawyer, and the legal process? Burger Law has several FAQ’s that answer many of those questions you may have, as well as client testimonials to really show you what the process is like with our firm. Our FAQ questions covers many legal cases and incidents. Here are links to several of those FAQ’s:
- What are Clear Medical Malpractice Violations?
- What do I need to file a Medical Malpractice Claim?
- How to get copies of your Medical Records
- Do I have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
Birth Injury Lawyer St. Louis – Birth Injuries
What exactly is a birth injury? Birth injuries occur during the delivery and can affect both the mother and child. These factors include,
- Large Baby – can cause complications during delivery.
- Not Head First – If the baby is not delivered head first, this can potentially lead to injuries in other areas of the babies body.
- Premature Birth – A baby born before it’s due date may be more susceptible to birth injuries.
- Small Pelvis or Birth Canal – A smaller birth canal makes birth harder.
- C-Section – Cesarean sections have the potential to cause birth injuries.
What are the most common birth injuries that result from these complications?
- Brachial Plexus Injury – This birth injury severely affects the nerves, and causes pain in the hands and neck. It can lead to burning sensations in the hands, or even permanent loss of use of those limbs.
- Brain Damage Injury – This can be caused by physical trauma caused during birth. This can often lead to cerebral palsy.
- Bone Fractures – During a difficult injury, the baby’s bones can be fractured by the use of force that is used to help deliver the child.
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome – This injury occurs in about 5 to 10 percent of births, and typically occurs when the newborn breathes in a mixture of meconium and amniotic fluid into the lungs near the time of delivery.
Birth Injury Lawyer St. Louis, MO – We can Help
Gary Burger and the experienced and aggressive St. Louis Birth Injury Attorneys of Burger Law take every injury claim seriously. You won’t have to pay us a dime unless Injury Lawyers win your claim. If you need to talk with our team about your birth injury case, call our Birth Injury Lawyers in St. Louis immediately at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222.