Car Accident Lawyers in St Louis, MO
Burger Law represents Car Accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois
Auto Accident Attorney in St Louis, MO. Burger Law is a personal injury law firm in St Louis that has successfully recovered millions of dollars to compensate injury victims. Gary Burger and associates are experienced in winning personal injury cases involving severe auto accidents, drunk driving, hit and run accidents, uninsured motorists, automotive product defects, and more. When a driver breaks the rules of the road and injures another person, they should be responsible for paying for their negligence. If you’ve been involved in a car accident, your case likely has difficult legal, insurance and damage issues that require a seasoned car accident attorney to resolve. Gary Burger and associates can help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries. To get started on your recovery, call Burger Law at (314) 542-2222 or complete our online contact form.
Many people who are injured in car accidents pursuit their car crash claims directly with insurance companies believing that they will be fairly compensated for their injuries and damages. In actuality, insurance companies attempt to get away with paying out as little as possible to car accident victims, often not covering all of the expenses acquired from the accident. Gary Burger and his associates can protect you from insurance companies who will try and get you to settle for less! Burger Law has the experience and resources necessary to handle your car accident claim, and our car accident lawyers will stand with you every step of the way.
When you allow Gary Burger and associates to represent you and your car accident case, you’re being backed by over 24 years of experience in the personal injury law industry. Here at Burger Law, we offer free case evaluations and our car crash attorneys are prepared to promptly get started on your car accident case. Gary Burger and his associates will coordinate with your insurance company and medical care providers to ensure your injuries are properly treated while your case is given the attention it deserves. The car crash lawyers of Burger Law will secure witness statements, interview police, take photos the scene and take any other necessary steps in order to win your car accident case.
Our Car Accident Lawyers are dedicated to providing the victims of car crashes with expert legal advice and counseling. If you’ve been in a car accident and believe that your accident may fall under another category, please choose from the below.
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading
- I settled a case on Thursday November 17, 2016 at mediation. We had $5,000 in paid medical and settled the case for $26,000. We also had a significant settlement in medical payment benefits and were able to get our client a fantastic recovery. But what about med pay and health insurance liens? Click here for […]Continue Reading
- I represented the family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor-trailer in a wrongful death claim. In the early morning, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor-trailer proceeded southbound on South Broadway in St. Louis violated a red light and crashed into […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, Gary was able to get a large settlement for a man involved in a rear-end collision. The driver of the other car was working for a repair company. Gary was able to negotiate a large settlement with the driver’s insurer and protect his client, who was without medical insurance. Click here to […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading
- Burger Law represented William Stussey, who was struck by a car while crossing a street in Washington, Missouri. This case was somewhat challenging because it was asserted that Mr. Stussey did not cross at a street from the middle of the block. After thorough investigation and effort, we were able to overcome the obstacles and […]Continue Reading
- Burger Law represented Barbara Hackworth who was injured while sitting in Waffle House eating breakfast. As she was eating, a car came through the wall of the Waffle House and knocked her off her stool. Allstate Insurance Company would not reasonably settle the case, so we incurred the cost to fly to Arkansas and depose […]Continue Reading