Personal Injury Attorney in Belleville, IL. Burger Law is a law firm that provides clients in Belleville and its surrounding areas with expertise and skill in filing claims of personal injury including those involving car crashes, truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and more. Our personal injury attorneys are devoted to recovering compensation that will cover current and future expenses lost due to injuries from an accident. We know that certain evidence must be obtained and presented to judge and jury to prove a personal injury claim. The staff at Burger Law takes the extra steps to collect medical records, witness testimony, and police reports, ensuring our clients present all possible evidence to support their claim. We also alleviate stress by communicating with insurance adjusters who try to settle quickly in an attempt to pay out the least amount as possible.
Choosing the Right Belleville Personal Injury Lawyer
The personal injury lawyers at Burger Law provide clients with decades of experience in handling all types of accident and injury cases in Belleville and the neighboring areas. While there are numerous varieties of personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits, personal injury is defined as any occurrence where an individual is hurt or killed because of the negligent acts of another person, company, or corporation. Burger Law has defended claims from hit and runs to workplace injuries to premises liability and everything in between. If you or a loved one has been injured by no fault of your own, we encourage you to seek the legal representation you deserve. Call the Belleville injury attorneys at Burger Law today at (618) 272-2222!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Belleville, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading